• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Style Chooser now on!

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Nice work on it! I switch themes alot so.. yea. >_<
    (b' ')b

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh wow, very nice job Ausaudriel! Wow, now I don't have to go to the options in User CP and select a theme. I just use the plugin! You just made everyone's lives a lot more easier. =D

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I wasn't too sure I'd like using it, but it makes choosing a style so much easier. It's a great feature - and I love the Smeargle icon with all my heart ;;
    Thank you Audy ^____^

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Cool! Now I don't have to individually go through all of the styles to see which ones I like.

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
    I have a suggestion, why don't you install a scrollbar so I can see how far down I've gone in the page, if you have installed one then It doesn't show up on Internet Explorer 8 can you please try to make or fix it please?

Years
    It varies with browsers, but why the heck would you need to scroll the actual page when you're viewing the style chooser? You're only on the style selector for one purpose, and that's to change the style. If you need to go back to scrolling on the page, close it.
    I think Sweet Speed may mean a scrollbar for the actual Style Selector. I can't see why, though as I just tested it in IE6 *shudder* and it works fine. If he/she means a scrollbar for the original forum page, then Firefox has one, but if you really want it to work in IE, then you should just be able to use a scroll-wheel. Click the background and scroll.

Does this solve the problem?

Back