• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Sudowoodo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew88

Flamethrower!
Years
  • Anyone ever have this pokemon in their team?

My team so far was:

Golbat - lv25
    Roselia - lv26
    Shellos - lv26
    Monferno - lv26
    Bidoof - lv3(Hm slave)

Then i found a bonsly so i caught it at level 16 then it evolved at level 17 and not sure if i should keep it? Its level 20 just now. I could have a happiny or Misdreavus?

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • Personally, I love Sudowoodo. :D I used it alot after I caught it in Emerald. I haven't used it much in Pearl yet though. It helped me catch Kyogre and Latias. :)

Years
  • I really like Sudowoodo as well. In my Silver I trained the one you caught after getting the squirtbottle. It even beat my brother's lv 90 something Ho-oh with a Rock Slide. The Sudowoodo was only in his 60s.

Anyways, I digress.

I didn't train one in Diamond, as they're difficult to get, and I didn't train one in Pearl, because I wanted to try other guys. They're very good though. I'd definitely recommend them. :)

Years
  • With in game teams its better to spread some hms around to save team spaces.

So take out Bidoof and add your new Sudowoodo and a Misdreavus.

If you have wi-fi and want any starters from any game in your team to improve the team dont hesitate to pm me.

Mew88

Flamethrower!
    Years
  • Hey thanks for your replies!

I decided to take out happiny to evolve it into a chansey, now that I have a chansey I have decided I dont want it! My Sudowoodo and Misdreavus are in the day care so im thinking I may go and get them out and like you said take my bidoof out. The only reason I wasnt sure about Sudowoodo was that im not a fan of Rock type Pokemon, I feel that they are very weak usually.

Im trying to go through the game normal, without cheating or trading. Im at the fighting gym just now, my Golbat should take care of this easy. Do you think Misdreavus would be good to use for this gym then?

Anyone recomend an in game pokemon for my team, and where you catch it?

Years
  • Well its not good as Starly but Staravia and Staraptor are good.

You could pick up a Mime Jr./Mr Mime.

If your Misdreavus has any psychic moves then use it in the gym.

ktn

Years
  • yeah but starraptor has a fighting type move.wait oh yeah u already have a fighting type or ok i guess crobat will do

umbros

Dark trainer.
    Years
  • I'm sorry, I don't care what anyone says, there's no way that you should go with Staraptor over Crobat unless you face a lot of steel types. Your team looks fine, and in all the fully evolved forms, you'll do just fine in-game. I think the Sudowoodo and/or the Mismagius would be good additions.

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    to be honest i would get a misdreavus and evolve it into mismagius because they have VERY good movesets and are highly helpful i prefer it to gengar aswell but i would really consider having one over sudowoodo

Mew88

Flamethrower!
    Years
  • Well thanks for the help! I decided to go with Misdreavus and Sudowoodo(Main reason I wasnt sure is I find almost all rock type moves are not 100 accuracy and when a move misses I get slightly annoyed! lol) I may put my Sudowoodo back in the box tho for a Lucario but I already have a fighting type, the other thing was nearly every other pokemon game ive played I normally always get an Electric Pokemon, so far all ive seen is Shinx(who I always took any other time ive played but fancied a different team) or Pachirisu, is there any other Electric types that you can find in the wild?

Years
  • Sudowoodo is great for ingame. It learns a variety of moves, and a great in-game moveset would be:

Rock Slide
    Flail
    Sucker Punch
    Hammer Arm

That would work great if you of course, knew how to use the moves. :D

Evoslingerr

III Generation Enthusiast
    Years
  • Sudowoodo isn't the best pkmn you're likely to find, happiny!? god kid, that bluff, rounded thing is worthless, i trained one into blissey and guess what, at lvl 50 it had more or less the same attack stats you'll find in a level 22 scyther

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • Sudowoodo isn't the best pkmn you're likely to find, happiny!? god kid, that bluff, rounded thing is worthless, i trained one into blissey and guess what, at lvl 50 it had more or less the same attack stats you'll find in a level 22 scyther

That's because it's a Blissey. It's not meant to fight, it's meant to wall: 250 base HP and 135 base SDef are definitely a wall's stats.

That said, I agree that it sucks ingame- sweepers are best, since nobody ever switches.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back