• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestions for the anime series

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I don't think so.

Also, remember that pure fandom's place is definitely not here. This is only for the anime.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    You never explained in detail what this idea is. However, if and only if you have good writing skills, you could consider making a fanfic about your idea, but posting about them here will more than likely be ignored.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Maybe not so serious. I mean, they could include the pokerus virus in the show and instead of being good it makes them sick and t could be a good 3 episode long short.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    OH, I remember the Coup d'état forces. You did in the other thread.

I don't think so, wise guy. Have we gone through the fact that Pokemon OR humans don't die on screen? Haven't you got the message already?

And why did you make a new thread about it when the other thread is still alive and postable?

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    OK, guys, if you need to make a story out of your little HOOC characters, I have a nice little place for you to discuss.

The Writer's Lounge in the Pokemon Fan Fiction and Poetry section.

Hmm, I think I should start writing the first chappie of my fanfic now...

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Hmm perhaps they should put in Pokerus sometime, although I don't know how they would show it. I don't think Pokerus has been mentioned on the show before.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    Years
    I was thinking, that the Coup d'état forces ("A World With No Pokemon") main goal is to revive an extinct Virus that kills Pokemon (not people), and heres the kicker, no Pokemon is imune to the the Virus.

Virus is revived, all the Pokémon die, the end.

I don't see the point in posting these ideas here, as the people who write the storylines for the Pokémon anime are generally employed writers, not teenagers on Pokémon forums. To my knowledge the Pokémon anime has never taken suggestions for plots from the general public.

And that's not to mention that a storyline such as the one you've outlined is a bit dark for an anime aimed primarily at young people around the ages of ten to fourteen or so. If you want to see a storyline such as this a reality, you'd be better off writing fanfiction or starting a forum-based role-playing game.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    Why can't it be a reality? A pokemon anime series aimed at teenagers and adults 16 or higher! Then maybe we could have hentai in it too. Or if that's too risque for global tv, something along the lines of D-Grayman.

I always felt the pokemon and humans not dying aspect of the anime/games was rubbish anyway..At the rate new baby humans/pokemon are multiplying, Ash's world would probably explode by 2010.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    Why can't it be a reality? A pokemon anime series aimed at teenagers and adults 16 or higher! Then maybe we could have hentai in it too. Or if that's too risque for global tv, something along the lines of D-Grayman.

I always felt the pokemon and humans not dying aspect of the anime/games was rubbish anyway..At the rate new baby humans/pokemon are multiplying, Ash's world would probably explode by 2010.

I know its not going to happen, but I'd love to see something like this. UK residents will know what I mean when I point out the example of Doctor Who and Torchwood.

An anime spinoff show aimed at teens would be great....but NO hentai. Seriously, what if it included the pokemon? What if it included a muk?

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2018
    Have we gone through the fact that Pokemon OR humans don't die on screen? Haven't you got the message already?
    Unless they do the live action idea, that I have? Because Live action films from animated series is sometimes rated higher than "G."

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Look, try to understand what you've been said. I have to admit, this IS fanfic worthy, but you have to think and use the logic you are extremely lucky to have:

If the show is obviously aimed at the 7-12 range, do you think your ideas would fit that range? Consider the violence and complexity. It'd be too much for that range.

Of course, the writers never take fan ideas anyways. Just look at the GS ball as an example.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2018
    Look, try to understand what you've been said. I have to admit, this IS fanfic worthy, but you have to think and use the logic you are extremely lucky to have:

If the show is obviously aimed at the 7-12 range, do you think your ideas would fit that range? Consider the violence and complexity. It'd be too much for that range.

Of course, the writers never take fan ideas anyways. Just look at the GS ball as an example.
    Unless the fan's ideas is a genius (in other words the fan has a gift, mentally)

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    Unless the fan's ideas is a genius (in other words the fan has a gift, mentally)

No fanfics are never the quality of professional writers.

(It's also worth noting you haven't actually written a story, only referenced an idea you have)

Also, it'd be illegal due to copyright laws. That, and fan fics sucks.

Why can't people let Pokemon be Pokemon and not turn it into their own personal out of character fan fics?

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019

Seriously, don't be stubborn. Understand reality and consider from it. You can write some fanfic from this but it will never turn up in the cannon anime. That is and is only a truth.

Back