• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suicidal

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Life is full of negativities, so whenever you get even close to feeling sucidial, think that, "My most important thing is my life. Why will I lose this? If someone or something has made me feel sucidial, they are the ones to be moved out of my way"

I felt sucidial in my life once when I was near ten years old. Ever since I thought the above statement, I think different about the whole matter. Now I plan to fin... ...Ahh, for a random forum on the internet, I reveal too much about my thoughts, it seems...

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Long ago I did atempt suicide, but now I realize how foolish that was. After that, I have grown apathetic to depression and haven't tried anything of the like. I've been happier too, so I have no reason to, anyway.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    Anyway, I was content with life and couldn't understand how people could be depressed or suicidal - isn't it great gift that you're just alive? Well, I don't want to go into too much detail cause I still hate thinking about it, but I ended up thinking life was pointless. It's a complete state of mind...you try to forget about it, you try to just talk to people, you try to laugh, but it's always at the back of your mind and I dreaded the times when I would have time to think about it fully because I would feel disconnected with everyone else...not like they weren't there or that they didn't care, it's hard to explain. I would feel unable to talk to them and suddenly would pull out of the conversation, because I thought it was pointless. I loved the few seconds where I would try and make myself laugh at some joke because I wasn't thinking about it. But then it comes back to me that everything's pointless and not really here. When I felt the worst I would shiver and shake because I thought it was pointless to be alive. I would try and think thoughts like "it's great that I'm alive and have my family" I knew that they cared and tried to think good thoughts and try and ignore the bad ones - do you honestly think I wanted to feel like that? But it was impossible, those thoughts were with me from the moment I woke up until I went to sleep. I remember wishing so much that I could go back to being content, but it was impossible and I was like this for a few weeks, while I was actually on holiday.

That's pretty much me at the moment. Although I also think that everyone elses lives are meaningful and they are content. Pretty much everything says otherwise but it's a thought I can't shake
    I've contemplated suicide on numerous occasions, but I don't know, I guess lmao it all seems so pointless now...

I'm at the point where I almost want to be a sacrifice for someone, like take a bullet (Never gonna happen ._. just a lame example), donate my organs while they're all good. But I can also see living as a sacrifice to help others... So it's not completely suicidal.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    I've had the desire to die and not feel anymore pain, but it has never gotten to the point where I wanted to physically kill myself. I've had the thoughts. You know, the "just get the knife and slit your wrists" thoughts, but I always remind myself that I'm just tired and/or stressed and just need to relax. Life's too short to make it shorter.

You've pretty much summed me up.

houston

Just a Shadow
    Years
    Well, I have to say, yeah, it happened to me a couple of times but only during some kind of depressions. I guess almost everyone does feel suicidal at some point in their life, and despite it happened to me...I agree, it is a selfish thing to do. Altough in some cases I believe we can't really blame someone for it, but that would be going a little deeper on the subject.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I have never felt this way. But I may have felt homicidal a few times! ^.^ IM JUST SAYING I HAVE TOO MUCH TO LIVE FOR.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Well, I've been depressed in the past-who hasn't? But like everyone else is saying, it's not a good idea to kill yourself. You'll just be hurting everyone else around you. They'll be asking, why? why? WHY???? until it drives them crazy or they move on-because when you die, you can't come back.

olearye273

im English and i dont like tea
    Years
    well i thought i had but im only 12 lol.... probably just i was a bit stressed (i didnt really like my new school) hmmm

Years
    I thought we weren't doing threads like this after the T-Dome fiasco...

Fiasco?

(Great as if I wasnt uneasy about posting on this thread already :S)

But yeah anyway. I've felt suicidal before, I think most people have... But all these people saying suicide is selfish? i think It kinda depends on the reason.

I'm probably going more into the ethnics than the emotional side of it here, but were any of us ever asked if we want a life? No we were just thrown into this world.
    And you wither get on with it, or you don't but all these people saying suicide is selfish I think you first have to understand the reason of that person for doing it.

Topics like this are weird to me. I like them because it brings out all the bigger perspectives of life and just makes you think about why we're alive ect but at the same time I think I'd rather not know. Is ignorance bliss?

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    well, if I'm depressed, then I do think about suicidal. but I never got the urge to actually DO that. mainly because I'm a stupid scary chicken, and I think about what might happen when I commit suicide.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back