• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suicide

Have you ever thought of killing yourself?

• Yes

Votes: 32 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 27 45.0%
  • I'd prefer not to say

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Have you ever thought about committing suicide?
    This might get taken down, as it's a very serious topic.
    I have once, but I'd never actually do it.

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
    No. And I never will. What those kids that commit suicide don't relize is how many people that will miss them. Even if they were the reason the did it.

Last edited:

Kimimaro

Beast of Bones
    Years
    Same here, never actually did though, just times when you wish you were rather dead. In those times i really just think about death and wonder when it will come.

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    -_- i thought about it but i cant do i have dreams i want to came true and ppl i would like to take care of

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Well no, but I got so ticked off at my older brother and dad I thought of running away. That's about it though.

Beatrice

OH DESIRE
    Years
    This has to be the most emo post I've ever-

No. Never in my life. I'm happy that I was born and can live a normal life. Anyone here under the age of 18 who has needs to rethink their life and go talk to someone about this. And I'm not being sarcastic either. Life is the ONLY thing you have going for you; why in the world would someone want to end it so flippantly? Pfft >_>

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    This has to be the most emo post I've ever-

No. Never in my life. I'm happy that I was born and can live a normal life. Anyone here under the age of 18 who has needs to rethink their life and go talk to someone about this. And I'm not being sarcastic either. Life is the ONLY thing you have going for you; why in the world would someone want to end it so flippantly? Pfft >_>

...WELL... Some of us don't have normal lives. Heck, I have a Dad who hates my guts, and I stopped with all the emo stuff a few years back. It's a thing called angst that literally everyone who has even a little problem in their lives goes through.

I'm not saying I don't agree with you, I'm saying you need to think about what you're saying before you say it.

Beatrice

OH DESIRE
    Years
    I am. I'm just saying that you're young enough to change your life. Sure, everyone gets angsty. Some people get depressed, but that's a medical condition. Still, suicide is extreme, especially when you can create so much for yourself. I don't think this topic is good for the general perpose of a 'kids' forum anyway...>.>

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I don't ever think about suicide, because even if I wanted to, I wouldn't go through with the plan and if you do commite suicide you go down. But I agree with Saber that this is kinda an EMO post. I just got bored so I posted an answer.

Kimimaro

Beast of Bones
    Years
    Technically, emo is a type of music, so your basically calling this thread a type of music, emo is short for emotion.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    ...>_>.. I don't think there's a point to my life.

Leaving this world via suicide is not premitted by religion though. :x

Years
    I am. I'm just saying that you're young enough to change your life. Sure, everyone gets angsty. Some people get depressed, but that's a medical condition. Still, suicide is extreme, especially when you can create so much for yourself. I don't think this topic is good for the general perpose of a 'kids' forum anyway...>.>

I agree.

I've NEVER thought of committing suicide. I don't see why anyone would. Sure there's some things that tick you off and make you sad, but everyone goes through that and you have to look at the good things in life. My parents were about to separate about a week ago, but it didn't bug me so much because it's part of life, and I looked at how many kids have divorced parents. So yeah. I don't see the point of it. Especially when I heard a story of an Asian kid who committed suicide because he didn't get in a clan on World of Warcraft... He killed himself over a bunch of pixels. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Kimimaro

Beast of Bones
    Years
    I agree.

I've NEVER thought of committing suicide. I don't see why anyone would. Sure there's some things that tick you off and make you sad, but everyone goes through that and you have to look at the good things in life. My parents were about to separate about a week ago, but it didn't bug me so much because it's part of life, and I looked at how many kids have divorced parents. So yeah. I don't see the point of it. Especially when I heard a story of an Asian kid who committed suicide because he didn't get in a clan on World of Warcraft... He killed himself over a bunch of pixels. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

now, THAT is sad, i mean, seriously, why in the world would you kill your self over that?

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Eh? Well, I've never considered it before.
    I certainly hope no one that has posted here ever commits suicide. It frightens me to think that anyone I knew well or once knew would even consider it.
    But that's just me. Even when i'm depressed I can see the light of a situation.
    Besides, I belive that suicide will not solve anything. It's not an option for me. It never will be.
    If I ever lost all hope I'd just become a hermit.

I dont think i'd ever lose hope though. I have too many friends that care. They'd never let me lose all hope. I'm sure of that.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Especially when I heard a story of an Asian kid who committed suicide because he didn't get in a clan on World of Warcraft... He killed himself over a bunch of pixels. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
    Wow. Just wow, see that's jsut a wasted life and no one can say that isn't the truth. However, people do commit suicide for what they think are valid reasons so coversly, maybe we shouldn't jsut people's reasons for doing it.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    I'm sure everyone has had the thought cross their mind at least once.

I have, multiple times. In Middle School, I was bullied and a target of all kinds of teasings. Not only was I teased, but a lot of upper classmen used to sexually harrass me. The teachers used to try to help me, but the same things happened everyday. This was in like.. 7th grade.

After a while, my mom noticed my change in personality, and I got a therapist who helped me through my suicidal thoughts and I no longer want to do such things. :3 I have a lot to live for, and I intend to carry on.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    now, THAT is sad, i mean, seriously, why in the world would you kill your self over that?

It's likely that it wasn't the sole reason. I can't imagine someone killing themselves over something like that if they were otherwise content. That person probably had a lot of issues and was simply driven over the edge with that one thing. I'm not saying it was in his best interest to kill himself, but you know, these things happen.

Back