• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer 2014 Chart

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Hmm... I honestly can't find anything that I'm definitely going to watch this summer =/ Guess I'll have to just wait and see what people end up liking. At least I'll have lots of time to watch things that have already aired :)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    LOLOLOL. Most that are hyped for it are hyped for that very same reason, good-taste guy. Guess only those with terrible taste like Urobutcher's shows.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Whilst he's never written anything offensively bad he's also never really done better than decent. Until he does I certainly won't be especially looking forward for any of his projects.

Years
    SAO 2 no question about it, it is a must watch. Maybe Tokyo Kushu, I might check out DRAMAtical Murder... :) Fingers crossed for Attack on Titan and Blue Exorcist season 2 to air as quickly as possible!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    The sales were actually great, if I remember. I guess Char can move units.
    Well... the second season had butler Charlotte, maid Laura and Char x Laura pajama action, it's obvious sales were gonna skyrocket =D

I take this back. Just seen that it's an Urobuchi series. My day has been ruined.
    xDDDDDDDD So much win, Urobutcher! So much win!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Free! got my attention

They should have definitely renamed Sword Art: Online 2 into Gunner Gale: Online. Using a title that doesn't make sense is silly ;-;.

I'll probably give Tokyo Kushu but I haven't started many new anime this year ;-;.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Watching
    Ao Haru Ride - I don't mind Shoujo series.
    Barakamon - I like my SoLs and what's more... the PV was so good with Madao Fumihiko Tachiki.
    Hanamonogatari - if it ever airs... gives me more reason to finish Monogatari S2
    Cencoroll 2- Gonna watch the first one, just for HanaKana.
    SAO 2 - Only because I watched the first one.

Considering
    Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - why not?
    Glasslip - SoL again.

Not a lot this season...
    I had fun for the past 2 seasons though.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Hi hi, after looking through the list, so aside from some second season stuff, this is what I'm considering for the season:

DRAMAtical Murder
    Because a certain someone wants to watch it but she's too lazy to even bother starting it so I want to drag her to actually watch it instead of just wanting. Also, it is intriguing

Glasslip
    Not sure about this though, but I normally pick up random Slice of Life with an artist protagonist in them. So... yeah.

Kuroshi tsuji: Book of Circus
    I haven't watched the anime at all, but this arc has been one of my favorites in the manga, so let's just say that I was really excited when I heard the announcement.

Persona 4 The Golden Animation
    Mainly to check out this version of P4.

Zankyou no Terror
    Wow, for the first time I'm actually interested in something categorized as Psychological before its actual release or reviews.

Second season stuff: SAO II, Free S2
    Side note: Red Text means that I have actually considered watching since back at the end of Winter.

Years
    SAO II
    Nobunaga Concerto
    Dramatical Murder
    Free S2
    Rail Wars
    Persona 4 G
    Zankyou no Terror
    KanColle????

Just an initial list. If there's a Manga version, I'll switch to that probably.

Blake Belladonna

*insert fancy usertitle here*
    Years
    Psycho Pass New-Edit (it'll be like watching it over again ^^) and Hamatora (yesss for sequels). Will probably try out Aldnoah.Zero because Urobuchi (plus Kalafina's doing the OP) and the name is like Fate/Zero lmao.

Back