• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Yay Hi Jolty <33 *pats on the head* 0.o;;
    My next door neighbour used to have a trampoline and had partys at night time naked with other people on there..I probley shouldn't have said that, she was a right fruit loop.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Arguments are fun in real life.
    But just **** stupid on the internet *hint to n00bs*

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Pincushion said:
    Arguments are fun in real life.
    But just **** stupid on the internet *hint to n00bs*

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Ph33r Pinny...o_0 One time, I was flippin hotcakes and it fell on the floor and my dog at it....my spatula story XD[/random]

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Chibi-chan said:
    I think I am a good sketcher....NOT a Paint person...>_> I'm just to lazy to use my scanner XD

You is a good artist, Ami! ^o^
    Heheh, mwar, I can draw, just not animate things, inanimate stuff like spaceships [what? I like space, I have enough of it in my head XP] or cars I can draw, to an extent even 3D sometimes, but only on paper, I've never been able ta draw on tha comp XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back