• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Tee-hee-hee! Tch, at 1600x1200 res my monitor makes only tha biggest of sigs scroll, plus it helps keep mom away 'cuz she can't stand tha small-ness of text... kinda like a Mom Repellent, no? oO

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Porygon said:
    Ooooh, mwar, scrolls, are these the sacred scroll variety by any chance? *drools* They're so tasty XD

Sacrelicious!! XP

Yar sig has a big scrolling... >_>;
    Well, we are not going to make ya give up of it, but meh... xD

Years
    Mihara said:
    That's about normal, mine's like 1450X868 I think XD
    Anybody in here usin' 1600x1200 too? Tch, 'cuz I think I'm the only moron screwin' up his eyes on this res. XD

1024x768? Tch, never heard of those too... what kinda shipping can ya make with two random numbers? oO

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Deviruchi said:
    Im using Forest Grovyle's Legendaries... And only REALLY big sigs have scrolls.
    Ohh...kay O_o Kwesi set the cut off point too low on different layouts I think.

Years
    Link2005 said:
    hi everyone i am having trouble yet again. has anyone here got an animation programme?
    I've got Easy Gif animator, tch, needis? ^^;;

I'm usin' FG's legendaries too, tch, I'm stuck with it. XD
    Only REALLY big sigs have scroll bars? Lol, tch, an' I thought that tha scrollin' ones are small... then I guess I dun' wanna see 'em on other styles. ^^;;;;;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back