• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    AngelWolfie said:
    I heard someone found a small dead lizard in a fry there or something...Snopes.com has a lot of stuff about things like this.
    Snopes? Then it means that it's fake, they debunk rumors and stuff.

Years
    Mihara said:
    Some places use to, I'm sure a few still do. It's a type of growth drug they give to cows, only they use it on the meat after it's dead.
    W00t! Tch, page 1337! <3
    \x/|=|_|_ |\|0\x/, /-\$ |_0|\|g /-\$ I+ |)0|=5|\|'+ (@|_|$|= (@|\|(|=r I'|\/| 0|< \x/I?|? |-| |?I?... O_O;;;
    G2g now, tch, cy'all. ^^;;

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Burger King>McD's>Wendys. The BK commericals are so dumb though o__o I mean, this guy wakes up in his bed and sees this guy in a suit with a burger o_0;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Chibi-chan said:
    Burger King>McD's>Wendys. The BK commericals are so dumb though o__o I mean, this guy wakes up in his bed and sees this guy in a suit with a burger o_0;;
    Who cares? Would you care if you woke up to a burger in your face? Sure...you might be a bit wierded out, but IT'S A BURGER!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Simon said:
    Who cares? Would you care if you woke up to a burger in your face? Sure...you might be a bit wierded out, but IT'S A BURGER!!!
    You wouldn't care if a guy in a king suit with a huge smile gave you a burger and was somehow in your bed...?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Whee, I got on page 1337.

That is all.
    Kaga put his old avatar back on. Iron Chef guy!! <3

Mihara said:
    You wouldn't care if a guy in a king suit with a huge smile gave you a burger and was somehow in your bed...?
    No, not really. Not even the bed part.

Laziness is stopping me from quoting Tylie...SCREW KFC!!

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Mihara said:
    You hit the bullet on the head... XD

KFC... wait, no. Subway > KFC > all.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Renagadez said:
    what abbout the guys wife?,wouldnt you wonder what happened to her?
    Eh...? What about the guy's wife? She's obviously the one that made the burger.

SCREW SUBWAY. Jared suxX0rs.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Chibi-chan said:
    Pfft. That is so wrong. Subway is now acting like a 'weight loss' program...

Thanks to that sub, I've lost an entire pants size! =D

BK>MD>Wendys
    Who cares? It still tastes better than the stuff that others make. o.o;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back