• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I could make a > > > > chart of restaurants, but I would be thourough and it would take forever because of that XD

I like the Burger King......his mask makes me crack up every time I see it XD I actually downloaded the first commercial he was in...

"Egg, meat and cheese...MEAT AND CHEESE!"

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I could make a > > > > chart of restaurants, but I would be thourough and it would take forever because of that XD

I like the Burger King......his mask makes me crack up every time I see it XD I actually downloaded the first commercial he was in...

"Egg, meat and cheese...MEAT AND CHEESE!"
    The one where he had the burger and this guy was on the gutair and these random girls were on swings was kinda funny. o_o I wonder how much that suit weighs....I want the bobble head XP

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Chibi-chan said:
    The one where he had the burger and this guy was on the gutair and these random girls were on swings was kinda funny. o_o I wonder how much that suit weighs....I want the bobble head XP

That one made me kind of angry because it parodied one of my favorite songs, "In the Big Rock Candy Mountains" XD

My current favorite from any restaurant has to be the Ranch Tooth commercial for Wendy's...please don't let me be the only one who's seen it XD

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Digital Phoenix said:
    I've been sleeping... and then I woke up. o_o
    Well aren't you the lucky one? -.-; I wish I could be a lazy butt...once again thanx school for keeping me active! =D

Bye Simon :3
    Oh, and bye Jorge :3

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Bobby said:
    I hate those san, chan, kun things ><; You couldn't pay me to use one. I've be ok, not bad and not too good oO;
    Aw crap! I used Magenta in me last post XD gotta get used to Royal Blue~

You no like Japanese endings? I think they are rather neat, but PC has some bias about 'chan' >>

Ha...ranch tooth. Funnyness <3

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    No one could make me change my name to Kaga-chan or Kaga-san or anything like that for anything in the world XD My name might be a bit awkward...not to mention incredibly confusing for people who haven't seen Iron Chef, but I love it XP~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back