• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Lil' Schu said:
    Wow. You are a telemarketer, Jack. XD
    Once more, I am NOT a telemarketer! ><; And yes, please tell us about the telemarketer that was ticking you off, Arcanine.

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Arcanine said:
    I hate Telemarketers that call you. Me and Ashley was talking about them the other day on MSN. XD
    Maybe I should tell about the one that ticked me off. XD
    I had one a few days ago. He offered me Direct TV.
    Speaking of Ashley look at what she said on MSN. *coughstalkercough* o_o;;

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    *~Ashley~* said:
    OMG Andy! Hiya! ^^

That was the single greatest MSN conversation I've ever had... XD Haha, those evil phone number-knowing telemarkers~

*pokes MD* I am right here ya know... o_o; Must you quote everything I say?
    I did'nt see you there.O__O Well. Opps. And I quoted one thing and that Scotty thing.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Hi Ashley *waves*.
    I'll try to get around to replying to your PM soon (I hope). XD

Ok lets see if I can make this quick.

A telemarketer called one day trying to sell security systems. So I said no, he said it was a great deal on the price or something so I said "No I don't need one". And then he said really low like where I couldn't hear it (or so he thought I couldn't hear him) "Just wait till someone breaks in your house, you'll wish you had one then". So when I heard that I slammed the phone on the desk hoping to hurt his hear and then I hung up.
    I really don't like telemarketers. XD

Archdoom

-=<[{Overlord of DOOM}]>=-
    Years
    Yeah I hate them too. Even if you don't answer their calls, they ring you every day at the same time. You think they'd learn that you're not going to answer them after a while. Even if you tell them not to call again, you can bet it'll have started again in a couple of weeks. Oh yeah, and sometimes when they call my internet dies, I dont have broadband but they call at the same time every day so it's not hard to tell why.

Years
    Eeeep! >_< I had my appartment broken inta once, luckily for me they left all of my cartridges, pkmn cards an' my SNES an' N64 untouched! ^^;;
    Whew! I'm happy I don't get such calls. ^^;;

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Lil' Schu said:
    Rofl, that's funny. I think he was threatening you. O_o; Ah well. No one's going to break into your house...I hope. =o
    No not around here. Crime around here is really low.
    Like right now we got like a $5,000 (it might be 3, I'm not sure because I wasn't there when my parents got it XD) dollar lawnmower sitting in our front yard. The keys in it and everything. So no I don't think anyone is going to break into my home. XD

What's strange is, I made my post up there at 12:30 am (my time). And here it is 11:30 am, the DCC just got a few posts in 11 hours. O_o

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Ooh, talk about mulit-tasking... drinking while you mow the lawn? Just be careful not to let that drink distract you from evil limbs and plants that may want to attack you... XD

OMG, I'm online while babysitting. o_o; Yay for laptops with wireless internet. <3 Although the connection I've got sucks...

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Ashley said:
    Ooh, talk about mulit-tasking... drinking while you mow the lawn? Just be careful not to let that drink distract you from evil limbs and plants that may want to attack you... XD

OMG, I'm online while babysitting. o_o; Yay for laptops with wireless internet. <3 Although the connection I've got sucks...
    Yes, the evil plants that want to destroy you...and my dog. She wants to make you crash by running in front of you. XD

I wish I could do that. I'd have the little critters all over me. o_o; (Mind you, I have only done it once, and even then, they were crawling over me. o.x) You have a laptop? Good for you! ^_^ And at least you have a connection, right? ;3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back