• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Super Torchic said:
    oOxD do you live in michigan or something?xD

I went online ate lunch came obnline again, and ish now goign for my 1000th post(oOits my 1 year aniversary(well it was 2 days ago but my frist post was on July 7thxD)
    You been here a year? Wow it doesn't feel that long, does it?
    Being here 2 years and 5 months doesn't feel all that long. O_o

Years
    Lol, I came online... err, I mean on my comp *has not turned his comp off in over a month*, started chattin' an' that's about it.
    Lol, I only ate lunch t'day...
    *stomach grumble*
    *is too lazy to go make himself sandwiches*
    I think I'm gonna die of starvation one day... o.0

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Eep! *hides* The person who I just denounced in OVP just replied to the thread...I'm not going to see what it says. I hate being flamed unjustly =/

I've actually been incredibly confrotational at PC in the past couple of days and I don't know why...it's so out of character for me.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Eep! *hides* The person who I just denounced in OVP just replied to the thread...I'm not going to see what it says. I hate being flamed unjustly =/

I've actually been incredibly confrotational at PC in the past couple of days and I don't know why...it's so out of character for me.

I already read it. He does put up some good points, but if you don't like being flamed you prolly won't want to read it.

I'm not very confrontational either. It just seems like everyone is good at making themselves seem sooo much smarter than me...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Yeah, I won't debate someone I don't really respect. I just needed to get my thoughts across, and if he doesn't like me, I won't have to worry. All the other praetors and admins like me or are at least neutral toward me.

Years
    Lol, I was once flamed by some random member that'd just made himself an account. Tch. After I sent him a PM 'bout Charizards he didn't reply back. Tch. Guess it was too much for him. ^_^
    Like I said I didn't mind those polls too much so I wouldn't know... ^^;;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Meh...but like I said, I've had people who don't like me in even higher places and survived. I was part of the original resistance movement against Kairi's oligarchy and nothing ever happened despite the fact that there were a lot of people who had the power to do something about me.

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I made a post on a forum once about liking the One-Winged Angel song and someone there typed up this huge flame labeling me a "n00bish sephiroth fangirl", pointed out that I only watch dubbed anime (and this was on a forum for fans of a certain anime dubbing company), told me to stop using so many little 'faces', and said that he was getting extreemely sick of people like me polluting the internet. All of that just because I said I like the OWA song. He also made himself look smarter than me and got a bunch of "backup".

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    The next Paranoia Agent? Hmm...since we're getting to the halfway point in the series I think that things are going to start coming together. Whatever happens, it has to center around the perverted man.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Yeah, what if he is Goma himself? I really think that perverted man is the source of Goma.

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    PA just recently got 50 times weirder, with that other dimension with the princess and all. But I'm loving it XD!

Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Meh...but like I said, I've had people who don't like me in even higher places and survived. I was part of the original resistance movement against Kairi's oligarchy and nothing ever happened despite the fact that there were a lot of people who had the power to do something about me.
    Lol, I made big protests against teachers in bot ihschool an' school but in the end they changed tha TEACH... o.0
    Bah, if I think somethin's wrong I stand up ta it, no matter what tha consequences, although I personally think that tha best way ta protest against those polls is ignore 'em, if ppl really like bein' fooled an' lower themselves over postcount it's up ta them, I ain't here ta boost moralle.
    Tch. I for one enjoy goin' low, I always did. ^^;;

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Are you okay blue eyes?
    Anyway I think Paranoia Agent was an anime meant to be weird.

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Dakota said:
    DANG! I thought you were typhlozion for a second...freak me out!

So did I, with your avatar! Did Typhlozion let you use that?

Years
    wheeee! *puts a blindfold on and runs around and hits BEWD, then tumbles over CK, Chiru, Kratos and Dakota making everyone fall and making the whole DCC tumble down hill* o.0
    w00t! Paranoia Agent? o.0 Sounds like an interestin' name. ^_^ *looks around nervously in paranoia*

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    *is tumbled over D:*

Yeah, that's one of the bigger reasons why I like PA - it's so demented! lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back