• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Zaikiro: It is just bold.

Jorge: Yea I forgot about S-Mods.
    And they are evil Jorge, you see what they do to PC everytime I get on. XD

C_F_G: Oh yea. XD
    I had a pic, but me has no clue where I put it or if I deleted it.

Paige: Were you talking to me? XD

Ashley: *Shakes head* try to get Jorge to change the Staff Admin color to pink. I want to see if he really does do it (so I can nail him for..... something XD). XD

Ivan: Man, you don't know what you're talking about *holds up a stick that got big in half by a plant*. XD

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    *~Ashley~* said:
    Yes, yes he would because pink is awesome and the outside it just... evil. XD

MD- May I ask why you have that link in your siggy? O_o;
    Because I wan't to. I could link the Secret of Monkey Island. If you want.

Mihara said:
    Could just be me...but I'm kinda fond of my green and guyness...XD That or Andy has some serious issues...XD

Meh...that link ain't anything, I thought it was weirder when he linked back to PC. XD
    I rebember that. What should I link next?

Years
    Eh? What's up with all tha plants Andy? o.0 Tch, maybe ya should get a Flamethrower. O_O *Heat Waves plants* Oh, crap! That was my appartment... O_O
    Wheeee! It's 7am an' I've been up all night! @_@ W00t! Pok?mon's startin' in 2 hours! ^_^

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Charizard_Fire_God said:
    Eh? What's up with all tha plants Andy? o.0 Tch, maybe ya should get a Flamethrower. O_O *Heat Waves plants* Oh, crap! That was my appartment... O_O
    Wheeee! It's 7am an' I've been up all night! @_@ W00t! Pok?mon's startin' in 2 hours! ^_^
    They are just evil... They kill things, once I found on of my cats on the ground outside. The only thing around it was grass. Lucky I was quick enough to get to the cat before it died. XD
    Oh and here is that pic of the name with a different font.
    Summer Daily Chit-Chat

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Zaikiro said:
    Because I wan't to. I could link the Secret of Monkey Island. If you want.
    No, I don't want you to link my blog in your sig. It's in mine anyway. Plus, The Secret of Monkey Island is a game. <<;

Ivan- It's a donut...

CFG- It's because the plants are evil... XD

Edit:
    Andy- Poor kitty. ;_; XD

Ooh, another pink name! <3

Years
    Arcanine said:
    They are just evil... They kill things, once I found on of my cats on the ground outside. The only thing around it was grass. Lucky I was quick enough to get to the cat before it died. XD
    Oh and here is that pic of the name with a different font.
    Summer Daily Chit-Chat
    LOL! Tch, that one's all girly... XD Hey wait isn't that from tha FF X-2 openin' movie? o.0
    WHOA!! Sounds like some serious plant problems... @_@ *Blast Burns them... and some innocent ppl who were walking by*

ShadowEmperor93

Master Trainer
    Years
    Well Razor, I know I'm not on your friends list, but I'd like to answer your question.

So far this summer I've went to New York City to a special Pokemon Nintendo event, I've had barbeques a couple of times. And just today I went to go see the New York Yankees versus the Indians at Yankee Stadium.

What did everybody else do this summer?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Charizard_Fire_God said:
    LOL! Tch, that one's all girly... XD Hey wait isn't that girl from tha FF X-2 openin' movie? o.0
    Yea sad isn't it? XD
    I did the avy. The Title. The User name. Strange. XD
    And yea that's Yuna from the opening of FFX-2 (Ok it's not really Yuna but.... just play the game and you'll know XD).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back