• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    Digital Phoenix said:
    What in the ungodly hell? You stay on the computer until your postcount reaches a rounded number, regardless of the sickness that you may catch for doing so? That's just pitiable. Not for your obsession; for your health.
    Ty, you know you were like that at some point.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Ivan said:
    Ty, you know you were like that at some point.
    Never that obsessed, no. o_o; I only stayed up all night (and still do) because I'm what I call a nightcrawler.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Nor have I. That must stink, both in the smell and the fact that getting puked on stinks. XD
    *giggles* That was a metaphor! ...I think. :P

Reminds me of the ripoff of that Eminem movie (forgot the name) in Scary Movie 3. He ran into the toilet to throw up, and did so without realising that there was somebody on the toilet already. XD

Years
    LMFAO @ cousin threw up on me... oh wait -- it's in yar MSN name too! XD
    Obsessed? With postcount yeah, with rounded number postcount naw. ^_^
    Movie? Well I finally found a place where I can get that Dragon documentary!! ^_^ ...but no free slots... >_< ...yet. ^_~ Anyways yay!! ^_^ *does the Dragon Dance*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back