• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Eminem doesn't suck Pory =\ But it is a good movie but I agree with Paige too,it is overrated.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Charizard_Fire_God said:
    Well I generally hate movies that present tha life in bad neighbourhoods, with drugs, gunshots, it's just depressin'... T_T
    Funny how none of those movies really show what life is like living in bad places.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Porygon said:
    Yeah, mwar, it's a mainstream representation of what people want to see--people who have it worse than them -_-
    True, but some of them actually do portray life like it should be. 8-Mile..aside from the rapping part shows how bad life can be. People having to work for their parents and having brother or sister to work for as well.

And wait..you hate all rap?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Porygon said:
    Mwar, smart choice...XD I'dve deleted it too, lol

Eh, I hate all rap and that moron especially... -_-
    Eminem isn't a moron. Have you ever taken the time to listen to what he actually says in some of his songs. He writes down his thoughts and feelings and communicates them while keeping to the rhythm and beat of a rap song. It takes a special kind of talent to do that. Just read the lyrics to Sing For The Moment, Mokingbird or Like Toy Soldiers and you'll know what I mean.

Last edited:
    Years
    Dawson said:
    Eminem isn't a moron. Have you ever taken the time to listen to what he actually says in some of his songs. He writes down his thoughts and feelings and communicates them while keeping to the rhythm and beat of a rap song. It takes a special kind of talent to do that. Just read the lyrics to Sing For The Moment, Mokingbird or Like Toy Soldiers and you'll know what I mean.
    Oh I've taken time, yesh I agree with ya there, he's not a moron at all, but it's just... depressin'... T_T ...plus I don't like rap music's style... >_<
    Bah! Depends on what each person's stomachs can digest... I still hate tha life in bad neighbourhoods... T_T
    Horray! I'm downloadin' TLD at 24KB/s! ^_^
    ...deadness ppl? o.0

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Dawson said:
    Nice sig/avatar Cra-- Dawson.. It's about time you changed that Hotsauce or Hotspur whatever it's called..XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back