• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    Lightning said:
    I don't much care for the chocolate oreos too... you know... with the chocolate icing? It's a chocolate overload for me. @_@; It just tastes weird... yet my mom keeps buying them. <_<

*drools* Those are awesome...

The chocolateness reigns supreme, and the snacking possibilities are endless...

*drools*

You obviously haven't been inducted into the 'League of Choco', worshippers of the supreme god of chocolate, Choco, and the blood he has spilled that we may enjoy it... lol XD

I'll forgive ya for that evil remark. XD

?SilverBlaze09?

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I like the normal oreos. Dunked in milk. No double-stuffed one, chocolate ones, or those mint ones either. I haven't tried them with peanut butter yet... I'll have to do that one day.

The extra chocolate does make them taste really weird. Same with the extra filling...

I can't say I've ever given a somewhat hyperactive eleven year-old a teaspoon of sugar before... but I have attempted to eat an entire tub of frosting. The sugar overload from that gave me a massive headache. x_x;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I think I tried those once, Kaga. o_o; They were gross, though, so I barely remember them. *pushed the bad memories from her mind* XD;

Regular oreos are the best. I never really cared for the mint ones, but I haven't had those in ages, so... maybe my tastes will have changed by now. :\

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    The only good oreos are regular, chocolate, and mint. Anything else is disgusting...have any of you had coffee oreos? x_X
    Nope, haven't tried them... and I don't plan to either. I don't like the taste of coffee.

Same goes with mint... I'm not a fan of really minty stuff. Tic tacs are as far as I go with that. O_o;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I like some coffee-flavored things like ice cream but the oreos were just nasty...I'm actually addicted to mint oreos.

What are some flavors of oreo that you think would be good? I've always wished they'd make chocolate/orange oreos (flavored, not just colored like the Halloween ones XD )

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    BEWD said:
    how are you guys
    Depends.

Is the world round? Great.

Is cheese cheesy? Great.

Is the corporation for world takeover plots enjoying itself bombing innocent ants and generally annoying people with its die-hard policy of stupidity when it could obviously make more money brainwashing people into believing that college is the intelligent choice? Great.

Like I said, depends.

o-k said:
    finaly somebody called me o-k btw let's talk about anime

Okay, o-k, what anime?

Chairman Kaga said:
    What are some flavors of oreo that you think would be good? I've always wished they'd make chocolate/orange oreos (flavored, not just colored like the Halloween ones XD )

Hmm, chocolate chip, chocolate rabbit, chocolate egg, dark chocolate, banana and orange.

?SilverBlaze09?

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:

new oreo flavor i don't know maybe popcorn(disgusting i know)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Actually, popcorn-flavored candy is usually good. I actually have a box of popcorn dum-dums. Though mixed with chocolate, I have no idea how it would taste <_<;

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I like some coffee-flavored things like ice cream but the oreos were just nasty...I'm actually addicted to mint oreos.

Coffee ice cream is alright... but I don't like anything else that's coffee flavored.

Aww, but the Halloween Oreos are awesome! And orange! XD Orange flavored oreos might be good... I'd kinda picture them as tasting like those orange Tootsie Rolls. <3

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Though mixed with chocolate, I have no idea how it would taste

Hmm, it might surprise us. I mean, caramel and popcorn is just fine, so why not chocolate and popcorn? Let's just make sure not to mix all three.

Oh, and heya, Alex. Headaches are annoying; I usually just sleep 'em off.

?SilverBlaze09?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Orange tootsie rolls...I didn't know anyone still knew that they existed o_o; They're incredible, but I can't even find them in stores anymore. They must exist solely in candy stores, like cherry and toffee andes mints...

I never said that halloween oreos were bad, in fact they're my favorite ^_^ I was just trying to clarify that I meant orange the taste and not orange the color =p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back