• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    C-K said:
    Orange tootsie rolls...I didn't know anyone still knew that they existed o_o; They're incredible, but I can't even find them in stores anymore.

All I have to say about those is *drool*.

And heya, Ivan, too. Well, looks like things are picking up; must be my magnetic personality. *gag*

I-V said:
    I doubt that being on the computer is going to help.
    Not usually, although you might be surprised.

?SilverBlaze09?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    SilverBlaze09 said:
    Hmm, it might surprise us. I mean, caramel and popcorn is just fine, so why not chocolate and popcorn? Let's just make sure not to mix all three.

Not to mention how great chocolate-covered potato chips or french fries and hot fudge are. I think that chocolate mixed with salty foods can really surprise us.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Orange tootsie rolls...I didn't know anyone still knew that they existed o_o; They're incredible, but I can't even find them in stores anymore. They must exist solely in candy stores, like cherry and toffee andes mints...

I never said that halloween oreos were bad, in fact they're my favorite ^_^ I was just trying to clarify that I meant orange the taste and not orange the color =p
    I love orange tootsie rolls... the only ones I like better are the vanilla ones. <3 But you can't find 'em anywhere...

And I know you weren't saying you hated Halloween oreos. XD They're just regular oreos with orange filling, afterall~

Alex- Aww, that sucks. I've had a headache from lack of sleep for the past few weeks. x_x

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Not to mention how great chocolate-covered potato chips or french fries and hot fudge are. I think that chocolate mixed with salty foods can really surprise us.
    *twitch* I've never tried those. I prefer my chocolate unadulterated. *dreams of three inch-in-diameter chocolate chocolate chip muffins*

?SilverBlaze09?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Yeah, vanilla too. All I know is that they magically appear on the streets after a parade sometimes <_<; Didn't they make raspberry tootsie rolls too?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Yeah,i'm gonna go. This headache is killing me..and the computer isn't helping so cya.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Yeah, there were raspberry ones... and green ones, but I don't rememer what flavor those were. They do appear magically after parades! And when my sister goes to birthday parties they sometimes come in those goodie bags. So of course I steal them all from her. XD

Chocolate covered potato chips? O_o; I've had chocolate covered pretzels... but not chips.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    The green ones were lime, if memory serves me right. Birthday parties? I wouldn't know, I've never been to one XD

I really haven't ever had anything chocolate-covered that I didn't like...except for some cheeze-whiz that I poured a hardening chocolate shell on, salted, and froze...I never want to talk about that again <_<;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Tootsie Pops! I still buy those sometimes...blue raspberry was always my favorite~

Didn't they come out with a new flavor of those recently, or am I crazy?

I still have a giant tootsie pop from Christmas lying around somewhere <_<;

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    C-K said:
    I still have a giant tootsie pop from Christmas lying around somewhere <_<;
    *points keyboard at you* GIMME! NOW!

Please?

Fine. Be that way.

Hey, if you want to change the topic, LORD. OF. THE. RINGS. BATTLE. FOR. MIDDLE. EARTH!

ph34r the Uruk-hai! They pwn you to the pits of Isengard!

?SilverBlaze09?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Erm..i'm back. I took some medicine and ate something and my headache's better.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Yukito said:
    *pokes Kaga's "silver" name. oo
    IT IS NOT SILVER YOU HJDUYDFYUIT. >O

It's ugly grey. And I'm now happy to be free of that godforsaken colour. :)

(Yes, the 5-page jumpback was needed. >_>)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back