• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Kylie-chan said:
    Dial-up sucks... I know your agony =D
    In a few days my DSL is being limited to dial-up speed for exceeding 1 GB in downloads, even with turned off... XD[/QUOTE]
    Meh,i've never had dial-up so i wouldn't know..XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Dial-Up is evil, there is only one PWNment when it comes to Dial-Up and its the cool features since most of them run on their own program, other than that, dial-up DOESNT PWN. It sucks really bad and can screw you machine up. Especially if you go to Forums. <_< refresh takes about 20 minutes to complete.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    You're right about refresh taking forever. Sometimes I think that the lag has set in but it turns out that it's just my computer being slow =/

It sucks, I can't afford DSL v_v

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    You're right about refresh taking forever. Sometimes I think that the lag has set in but it turns out that it's just my computer being slow =/

It sucks, I can't afford DSL v_v

My condolences, Mr. Chairman Kaga Moderator. :(
    You PWN whether you have Dial-Up or not!!

Years
    Dialup... *shudders* I once had that... tch, PC's tha reason why I switched ta cable actually. ^^;;
    An' yesh, I agree, moddin' on dialup must be hard... as for Refresh... *shudders* don't remind me o' that. ^^;;
    Bah! I lived for 2 years on dialup an' thought it'd be enough, until I met this place an' started stayin' online for hours an' trippled mom's phone bill, but meh, I couldn't help it. ^^;;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I don't even remember having dial-up o_0... or maybe I did. I don't remember. But yeah.

I have a Fan Club guys go join it and post in it :)))

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    My condolences, Mr. Chairman Kaga Moderator. :(
    You PWN whether you have Dial-Up or not!!

Ah, praise from Caesar, thanks ^^ You PWN in spite of your super-fast internet =p

Eh, I get along alright. There's usually nothing that I can't wait to load, except ebay. I lose everything I bid on because of my speed <_<;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    E-Bay is evil, my cousin got addicted to it. She would have been murdered on the spot had she sold any of our family heirlooms, which I think she did. If she sold any Silver on ebay, her throat would have had a nice little line through it o_0. Europeans are crazy for Silver and Gold.

I think Everyone PWNZ, especially when they post in my fan club :)\

True the post-count thing is rather stupid, so I guess they won't mind if I post, 2, 3 and four times consecutively. They can't do anything about it, it's not enhancing my post count :).

Years
    Lol, I never used eBay... an' right now it sounds like it was for tha best. ^^;;
    Tch, I remember when I got a trojan installer in my comp an' it was dldin' viruses gallore onto my comp an' my dialup was dldin' anti-spyware software too slowly while my active win kept flashin' as more an' more spyware was gettin' dlded. Wheeeee! >_<;;;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Most Spyware company's PWN Dial-Up company's because they're easy to hack and input the Spyware into the programs. Which is why you can never be safe with internet even when it comes with your computer o.o. Only Virus-Scan and Firewall can protect you.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I can't believe I never noticed that you had a fancluc, CFg o_o; *joins*

I like ebay a lot better when I'm selling than when I'm buying. I usually make a tidy profit. My sister once sold a rare doll for $1000 on ebay o_O

Silver and gold? My mom is crazy for that, she's a jewelry nut, buys it whenever she can, but never wears any =/

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Silver and Gold, my family has much more value for silver, we have jewlery that dates back some few centuries ago.

My Grandmother has this ring that's engraved with "Querida" on it, that's at least 200 years old. If anyone ever sold that, my grandmother would be in jail for murder, because we always learned never to touch Querida or we get the Spoon. And no one ever wanted "Shapadas" with the wooden Spoon.

If we did Sell it though...we'd make alot of money.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Querida means beloved, doesn't it?

We don't have any jewelry that old, I wish we did x_x I have some old silver coins from the early 1800s, but that's about it.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Yeah it means beloved or cherised. She's calls all her grandchildren Querida though, I love my Vovo she's sooo sweet. Plus she's an awesome cook.

I'm sure that's the oldest jewelry piece we have. I found some wedding earrings in my attic that were my mom's but they aren't that old.

Years
    Dizzy said:
    Most Spyware company's PWN Dial-Up company's because they're easy to hack and input the Spyware into the programs. Which is why you can never be safe with internet even when it comes with your computer o.o. Only Virus-Scan and Firewall can protect you.
    Lol, I have Norton Antivirus an' ZoneAlarm firewall an' they're both up ta date an' I use FireFox an' STILL one critter got through yesterday. Meh. At least I managed ta remove it. ^^;;
    My head is very spinny right now -- only slept 2 hours yesterday an' even though I slept 12 t'day I'm still a bit dizzy so I'm goin' away for a few hours... *flies away flapping his wings franctically as if drunk*

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    K, Adeus Amigo! :)

Internet PWNZ! It blows my mind thinking how humans descended from primates, and now we OWN the planet o.o WE ROCK. IBERIA ROCKS. HOTARU ROCKS. IBIZA ROCKS.

I need more members for my fan club :) Please join, please join, join join join!!11one!11one!

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    D-Z said:
    Internet PWNZ! It blows my mind thinking how humans descended from primates, and now we OWN the planet o.o WE ROCK. IBERIA ROCKS. HOTARU ROCKS. IBIZA ROCKS.

No comment beyond the fact that they(the evolutionists I've talked with) clearly state that it's not PRIMATES we're supposed to have descended from, it's APE-LIKE ANIMALS.

Technical distinction.
    Dz said:
    I need more members for my fan club :) Please join, please join, join join join!!11one!11one!
    The mere fact that you finally GOT a fan club is reason enough to make the rest of us(who don't have fan clubs) do one of those eyebrow-cocking maneuvers, but then you attempt to rub it in by begging for more members in public?!

*sighs* XD

Heya, Dz, what's up?

Yes, teh infamous Blaze is back! (can the word 'famous' even be applied to me?)

SO, in keeping with tradition, I shall ask who else is on to entertain me.

Who else is on-line to entertain the Blaze?

XD

?SilverBlaze09?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back