• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    The lag is just killing PC, it really is...almost all forums have been dead since this morning, and I'm scared that we're scaring a lot of people away permanently <_<;

Kurosaki

Meh, not much we can do is there? *listens to the only good song on karli's Green Day CD* XD

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Yukito said:
    Meh, not much we can do is there? *listens to the only good song on karli's Green Day CD* XD
    It's a good song. The video is actually finally getting released here on the 9th >>; It's been released everwhere but here..

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Alex said:
    I dislike all Greenday (XD) songs.

At the risk of being eviscerated by all of PC, I'm going to have to agree with you XD But then again, I'm not into any music at all! I'm actually listening to the LoZ: Ocarina of Time soundtrack on my computer right now...I'm not sure whether I have great or horrible taste XD

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Does anyone have this problem? You can't put pictures on your sig.
    Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    There IS picture in my sig tit,you genius. So obviously im not having that problem.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    EvilDunsparce said:
    *busy server sign pops up* ARRRRGGGG! I'VE HAD ENOUGH! *unplugs computer wires and sits computer in middle of road* GIVE ME THE CAR KEYS!!! *starts up a 1965 vw bug and runs over computer* MUHAHAHA!.............thats three computers this week.........*sigh*
    How would that help with the lag?

Chairman Kaga said:
    But then again, I'm not into any music at all! I'm actually listening to the LoZ: Ocarina of Time soundtrack on my computer right now...I'm not sure whether I have great or horrible taste XD
    OoC was great. I have the LoZ: MM soundtrack instead though. It's not that good..

_Alex_ said:
    There IS picture in my sig tit,you genius. So obviously im not having that problem.
    Sig tit? And my images work fine. *watches the Trapinch dance*

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    ^ Now there's a random question. I used to, but got bored.

Ahahahaha, I got my music downloaded and burned. Now I can play it over and over again! >3

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
    Lil' Schu said:
    ^ Now there's a random question. I used to, but got bored.

Ahahahaha, I got my music downloaded and burned. Now I can play it over and over again! >3

Errr... Can I have your acount... Please!

Years
    Hey everyone. This is a goodbye. I'm never around here anymore anyway. I never meant to leave, but I just did over time, and I figured I'd say bye to everyone. I've been here for a while, so it's hard to not come here once in a while, which I will, just not often. I'll still be on AIM/MSN. I'll talk to you all later, if you want to talk. Bye.

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
    ^^NICK^^ v.4.0 said:
    Hey everyone. This is a goodbye. I'm never around here anymore anyway. I never meant to leave, but I just did over time, and I figured I'd say bye to everyone. I've been here for a while, so it's hard to not come here once in a while, which I will, just not often. I'll still be on AIM/MSN. I'll talk to you all later, if you want to talk. Bye.

Sorry to hear you're leaving...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back