• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summers' trading thread

Lumine

Basement Cat
Years
  • wanna do groudon for shiny milotic? darn i really hate to do this trade since its my only groudon

Summers

Beginner IV breeder
    Years
  • Lumine -> Groudon is ready to go back home.

Shinypokes -> kk cause I really need the electrizer but I' ve got plenty of Elekids already, so if you could make it a Ho-oh, Manaphy or Kyogre instead, that'd be cool.

Tri-Force X

日本是最佳!
    Years
  • Lumine -> Groudon is ready to go back home.

Shinypokes -> kk cause I really need the electrizer but I' ve got plenty of Elekids already, so if you could make it a Ho-oh, Manaphy or Kyogre instead, that'd be cool.

Ok I can give you manaphy but it's nicknamed Phyphy for some reason...but legit. lvl 7.

Summers

Beginner IV breeder
    Years
  • Zangoose -> Deal. Ready to trade when you are.
    edit: Thanks. :)

nigioh and nekolexis -> sorry but I no longer need those. I'll edit my first post, leaving only what I'm still looking for.

Last edited:
    Back