• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sun... burn... hurts >_o

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Note to self: Put sunscreen on while playing tennis. Yeah, second day with it, and it's even worse. Just not fun, but everything else has kept my mind off it, and overall, good day.

In other news, working on my next few entries for Platinum, hope at least someone likes them.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Hey Beach, are you a tennis fan? Haha, I'm obsessed with the sport and yeah, sunscreen is a must X_x..I hate getting caught with reddened shoulders after a really long match.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Well, I learned my lesson. It wasn't really the shoulders that got me, it was the arms and face. And when I got into the pool to relax -- Yeah, double the ouch. :/

Fun sport though, agreed. XD

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I actually haven't been to the beach in a while, so I was rather pale. Didn't put on the bullfrog... and wham. ;/

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    The sunscreen with the girl's butt on it is funny~

Beachboy, you're Beachboy, you're supposed to get sunburnt. :<

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    XD! Yeah, I prefer Bull Frog, one the best sunscreens I've ever used. Problem is remembering to put it on.

Well... after a number of sunburns, it usually doesn't keep up. XD

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    Be careful, you can get skin cancer form prolonged sun exposure. At least that is what the doctors said when I had my 2 degree sun burn.

All I have to say is, dam the desert sun.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Oh you don't have to tell me, Buoysel. Florida schools stress that so much you wouldn't believe it.

...and, ouch. XD

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Are you good at tennis, or is it just a Florida thing lol?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I'd say I'm pretty good at tennis, but it might just be a Florida thing as well? XD

Back