• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sunstrider Hacking Team

Cid

Years
    Eh? Is it just me or did you just SPAM? *reports* Kidding! ;)

<back to the topic>

Anyway, I think I should confirm that I know how to sprite too, Dialseus...

Cid

Years
    Well, sometimes I edit OW's too... I just don't make them from scratch. I usually have a base sprite...

@Dialseus
    Oh, okay... I'll try to make one, then...

Cid

Years
    But I thought you edit OW's and not make them from scratch?

well i do edit ow but not make ones...that why i applied as an ow editor...

@Dialseus
    Okay. But if you're in a hurry, why don't you just use the rom I sent you? The IPS making will take a while...

EDIT: BTW, guys, I think we should stop SPAMMing to avoid this thread being closed because of this...

Cid

Years
    Well, the truth is, I don't have my IPS maker right now (BTW, it's Lunar IPS) since I'm using another computer and not our laptop... So I think I can't post it for today, since I still need to transfer it and everything...

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
    But I thought you edit OW's and not make them from scratch?

@Dialseus
    Okay. But if you're in a hurry, why don't you just use the rom I sent you? The IPS making will take a while...

EDIT: BTW, guys, I think we should stop SPAMMing to avoid this thread being closed because of this...
    well i tried to make it from scratch to have an originality but it comes out sucks..T_T...
    @dialseus...well we'll wait for it....

Back