• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sunstrider Hacking Team

[HoN] Jereziah

Till DEATH do us part!
Years
  • Hello!
    I would like to join...
    Im a Filipino...
    Application Form
    Name:lmg123
    Skills:beta tester
    Proof Of Work:
    Sunstrider Hacking Team
    Sunstrider Hacking Team
    Sunstrider Hacking Team
    Sunstrider Hacking Team

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Kenneth Alog

Infectus Raiken
    Years
  • Hey, bro...

Just checking out if there's something I can do here quickly to make myself useful...

Yeah, I guess you can help me with mapping.
    Ya, Know been alone myself checking the thread...........been lonely.

Oh, I've see you've all progressed! :3

If you need some userbars or the like, please PM me! I'm still supporting this!

~ Korinku

Yes, we've progressed but now, it's getting slower. I'd put you to the helpers list.
    Offtopic: Won't you mind me borrowing that dialga sprite from your userbar?

To All: We're starting Tales Of Legends but we are NOT changing are current edited maps.

Kenneth Alog

Infectus Raiken
    Years
  • here is a fusion and dawn indexed

Great Zorloc!!
    You're Advaced Like Me!

To All: We Are Going To Restart For 1/2/3/4/5 Reaons
    1. Mapping is a bit blocky and hard re-edit again
    2. Our Current Rombase is Overused.
    3. Many Script Glitches And Hard to fix.
    4. Some Sprites Glitched
    5. Pewter City Is Unmappable.

Last edited:

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
  • aw....so we're gonna restart again.....restartin' is kinda fun...hehe...okay then so whos' gonna work first???and what rombase are we gonna use???
    edit: instead of ps i use gimp....ya know gimper rocks!!...well i'll have to make a banner for the team but i think i'll have to search ramdom renders of this....invoker renders are really hard to find so i'll have to search some renders that are close to dota and pokemon...

Kenneth Alog

Infectus Raiken
    Years
  • aw....so we're gonna restart again.....restartin' is kinda fun...hehe...okay then so whos' gonna work first???and what rombase are we gonna use???
    edit: instead of ps i use gimp....ya know gimper rocks!!...well i'll have to make a banner for the team but i think i'll have to search ramdom renders of this....invoker renders are really hard to find so i'll have to search some renders that are close to dota and pokemon...

GIMP? Cool! I hate PS.

We are going to use this base: Kyledove Tiles Final
    https://www.pkmnhackersonline.com/index.php?page=mypage&op=openPage&title=ROM+Bases
    Kyledove Tiles.
    Download It

Just Send Me the IPS after your work to be distributed.

Work List
    PS: I'll leave the Scripting to you guys. (I'm Spriting Hardcore And Mapping Pro)
    Tre (1): Script First Town (Maybe About Technology And Happy Birthday!) And Map it.
    .Eni (2): Edit Movesets And Stats Of Poochyena-Abra-Machop. (List Later) Insert These Tiles To Replace The Current PC Tiles And Mart. As, A-MAP is working w/ us.
    Sunstrider Hacking Team

Kaizer-X (3): Script Second Town. Map It. And Add Warps.
    Dialseus SSJ6 (4): Mapping Route 2,3 Pewter And Add OW's And Sprites...XD!
    Renyui (5): Map Route 1
    _pikachu_: (Wait)

That's All For Know.

Last edited:
    Back