• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup People

Years
  • Uhh, not sure what I'm supposed to say or if I'm supposed to say anything but I guess I can start with: Hi, I'm new to this website.

Kay thanks bye
    -Zinni (Z)

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums! <3 Aw, it's okay - you can say whatever you want! I'm interested in your general interests, and a bit about you and such, but, it's okay if you don't want to. First time around, it does seem awkward, but, you'll ease into it eventually!

So yeah, you like pokemon, right? Got a favourite pokemon, or a favourite pokemon game? Mine happens to be Milotic, and I really like playing Pokemon Emerald! Caaan't wait for the remakes, y'know? Mmm, but yeah, don't hesitate on exploring and visiting each of the boards that you like. We got many, from Pokemon General, to Pokemon Clubs, to Pokemon ORAS, to the boards away from pokemon, like Forum Games, Video Games, and General Chat! (:

Well, either way, I hope well get to see you around the forums soon, and if you are in need of any assistance, you can contact any one of the staff members that you see here! Like myself, of course. Will be around to give you a hand with such! Have a wonderful night. :3

Years
  • Well let's see...

POKEMON:
    -One of my main interests is Pokemon
    -My favorite Pokemon is Talonflame(My friend thinks Aerodactyl is better but what does he know :P)
    -My least favorite Pokemon are those DANG EMOLGAS >:(
    -My Pokemon nature is Lonely(Solitary, Independent)
    -My favorite Pokemon type is Flying

A FEW BASIC FACTS:
    -I live on Earth
    -I breathe oxygen
    -I am not a penguin
    -I am younger than 60

INTERESTS:
    -I like Pokemon
    -I like to read
    -I like most animes
    -I like to swim

RANDOM FACTS:
    -The average fox weighs 14 pounds
    -Butterflies smell with their feet
    -The Platypus sweats milk
    -There are more chickens in the USA than there are people

PERSONALITY:
    -I am sarcastic and evil(if I know you...weird huh? :/)
    -I am an introvert
    -I can be impulsive
    -I have a short temper

There you go! :D

Kay thanks bye
    -Zinni (Z)

Years
  • Hey Zinni and huge welcome to PC, good to meet you.

Aaaaw I love Emolga. xD; But mostly because it's so cute.. it is a pain to deal with when battling, especially Elesa's, so that I won't deny. What's your favorite game? Do you have any other interests besides the games, like perhaps the anime or manga?

And hey hey hey what anime do you watch? I've been a little more into anime series lately and am always happy to know what others are into. My addiction mainly sits on Magi, Fairy Tail, and Free! lately, haha.

Enjoy your time here and be sure to ask a staff member if you need anything. We're happy to help if need be! Cheers, all right?

Years
  • It's not really that I don't LIKE it(Cause it is very cute) it's just extremely annoying to battle when it..keeps..using..VOLT SWITCH *Eye twitch* My second least favorite Pokemon both to battle and...just as a Pokemon in general is Palpitoad. I have no idea why but those guys infuriate me! >:(

My favorite of the games WAS Black until X/Y came out. I beat the gyms and the elite four in under two days(I'm out of school so I have no life XD) I'm currently playing through Diamond for like the 30th time. And I am currently almost through the Johto Journeys season in the anime. (I LOVE THE THEME SONG! <3)

Fairy Tail is my all time favorite anime EVER! :D
    I love how it makes the viewer feel included even though they are just watching a computer screen and the way that no matter what happens the guild is one big "family" that stands with each other and takes the hits together. My personality is very close to Lucy's with only a few major differences.

I used to watched Sailor Moon when I was younger but got bored pretty much after they beat that evil queen lady XD

My sister is a huuuuuuge fan of Naruto and so is my friend so even though I've only watched 19 and half episodes I know a lot more than I should XD

Kay thanks bye
    -Zinni (Z)

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Hey ya welcome to PC... And i really loved your Welcome thread great... xD anyway i hope you find out PC a very wonderful site..

Pc is a family. Pc is where People hang out, have fun, do rom hacking, Play little games, Go to battle serve and many wonderful things you can't do in facebook or twitter...

All the people here are sooooo kind. You will feel great to be a part of us.. Hope you will try to be active and be friend with everyone :) And i am always there if you need me. Actually all the staffs are right behind you to help you from any problem. Just PM any staff if you need help. And Giving me a friend request will be a very good thing to do in start :)
    ~till we meet again take care.

Back