• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup ya'll!

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2013
    Just found out about this forum, looking forward to talking with you all :) Seems like a very nice community.

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
  • Heya, welcome to the forum!
    I'm glad to see more new comers, I hope you enjoy this forum.
    PC is a very active site, best behavior, most of the people here are kind, kind, kind!
    If you want to talk to me, feel free to send me a vm/pm. Have a nice day!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • A pleasure to meet you as well! I'm glad that you're taking a liking to this community so far. :3 Of course, you're more than welcome to view everything and anything PC has around here, liiike all the different boards, and what not! A popular board is indeed the Pokemon X&Y board, for example, where you can chat about the new pokemon games there!

But yes, thanks for joining us today! I hope you'll have a nice time. :)

Years
  • What's up and welcome, Tachi! This really is a great community and there are so many reasons why a lot of people stick around. I see you've already posted around a bit and we're all happy about that. :D You'll have more fun if you involve yourself in all the discussions and it also opens up so many doors to make more friends. Wouldn't want to miss out on that, right?

But yes, if you need some help definitely contact the staff.. or post in the Questions & Feedback board, it's up to you. We're always around to help you out if need be or point you in the right direction. Hope you've been settling in nicely, though it seems like that's the case given that you've already posted around a fair bit. See you around and welcome to the forum once again!

Back