• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years
  • Hiya!

This wasn't the first time I've been to the forums, I just never bothered to make an account, but now I did. I am very lazy if you haven't noticed.

Anyways short introduction, My name's Fern, I am a gamer, writer, artist, Pokemon fan, digital artist and a programmer-ish.
    My best friend is food, namely things that could kill me and at the same time be delicious, and sleep, which I get very rarely and I enjoy company from other people. I like going outdoors even thought I would rather stay inside forever on forums such as PC. Honestly I am too polite at times and sometimes can get you frustrated if you try to argue with me.

If you treat me right its only fair that I do the same for you.

Years
  • Mm, food! I love me some food. Pizza is especially delicious, more so with pepperoni and feta cheese. <3 Welcome to the forum, Fern!

So you have forum experience? I'm sure you're aware to check the rules and etc then so there's probably no need for me to go over that. If you're a gamer you'll love the Video Games board and if you're an artist/writer we have Art & Design as well as Fan Fiction & Writing to check out. Tons of choices to consider! Technology & Internet is also a perfect place to discuss programming among other things, so.. well, you have lots to do already. :D

Enjoy your time here and I hope to see you lots! Expecting good things from you, Fern. You seem quite awesome already.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Hi!! Welcome to PC, Fern! n__n Glad to know you've finally decided to join us. Hm, since you're not new to this place, I expect you're fairy well-versed with this place already? If that is so, fantastic! I'm sure you'll get ever so much out of the forums!

I can be a rather picky eater at times, but that doesn't stop me from loving food as well! xD What are some of your favourites? Mine would have to be pasta, chicken rice (goodness they are the best), pizza, chocolate, ice cream and so much more. And cools, we've just met and looks like we have a mutual friend, sleep :P Seriously can't get too much of it, but sometimes it's a tough battle between going to sleep and staying up late. Yeah, I'm a night owl that way haha. Hm, the outdoors sure is a great way to keep active~ Do you enjoy doing outdoor stuff such as sports or travelling?

Oh, and not to forget, I could recommend you some places here on the forums such as our Art & Design, Fan Fiction & Writing and Video Games sections which would most likely be of great interest to you. Also don't forget to check out our many other sections Pokemon and non-Pokemon related alike! As always, don't forget to enjoy yourself and make some new friends. c:

That's it for now~ If you have anything at all in mind, do feel free to contact me or any or the other Moderators and we'd do our best to help. Do stick with us and hope to see you posting around! See you! :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Fern's a really nice name. :3 Welcome! Nice to see you're finally here! And I do hope you like what you see about PC!

I'm quite a food lover too; what are your favourites? I'm personally a big fan of soul food which.. includes a lot of meat like lobster, steak, different types of chicken, etc, but also has a lot of tasty and interesting stuff like macaroni, certain veggies, and a lot more! I think my favourite soul food dish would have to be Grilled Lobster Tail with some potatoes or other alternatives on the side. I looove make it for new years' parties! Spicy Thai food is also a really good dish; with some seafood too.

As a fellow gamer, yeah, I'd suggest to visit the Video Games board sometime! I moderate that board, and I'd love to see you there sometime! We can talk about all sorts of video games, and do a lot of events together! The Art board is also great if you'd like to share your artwork with other members, and the writing board is there for you anytime you'd like to submit a piece of writing, or just look at others'!

Have a lovely stay, and I'm very sure you'll meet loads of lovely and polite members! I'll be also happy to help you out whenever you need it too! Feel free to message me anytime. :)

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
  • Thanks for the warm welcome! You guys are awesome :D

Personally I would try anything, but I most especially enjoy pizza, anything spicy, desserts and sweets, meat is good too, thought I am pretty sure I have a minor allergy to some shellfish, but would love to try it anyways.

Outdoor activities? Anything at all XD
    Travelling? Absolutely yes!

Anyways I am pretty sure that I will enjoy it here a lot, I hope I can get closer to you guys as time goes by, and that we'll have plenty of conversations again like this.

Thanks again ^_^

Back