• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] sup

Years
    sup, i'm michael h. the hardcore + awesome. also known as sp4ceworld. i'm a hobbyist sprite artist who makes fun stuff. don't expect a crazy amount of anything from me, yet, lol.

anyways, i'll definitely be back when pokemon good and evil is in a presentable state. god bless.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Hello! Cool to have another creator here, it's always nice to see what different people can come up with to add to, well, pretty much anything.
    (I was going to say pokemon, but creative types are cool everywhere to me) Welcome to the PC!

Since I think I'm supposed to ask a question, I think I'll go with 'when did you first get into pokemon?'

Years
    Hello!

Do you only play rom hack and/or fan games or do you still play the official Pokemon games as well?

How long have you been making sprites for ?

Years
    Hello, Sp4ceworld, and welcome to the forums!
    What was (is ?) your favourite pokémon since you played Red and Blue on emulator ?
    I sure look forward to see more about your ongoing fan game project!

Back