• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Pokémon Hangman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    For the life of me I can't think....

Welp, one last turn. Any L's?

Super Pokémon Hangman!

It's Sparky.
    I told you it was easy but guess that was a fail, then here comes a new one, lmao.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Letters Guessed - Bruh
    Strikes - 0/8

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Sorry for ninja'ing you earlier! Apparently, that's my specialty. xD

As for using a sentence, I'm thinking that might be a little too hard in most cases (maybe), unless it's something really memorable like "Gotta catch 'em all!" and stuff. But still, if you believe it can be solved quite reasonably, then feel free to go ahead and try it later if you'd like! ^__^

Anyway, I'm gonna guess... an S!

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
    Years
    Sorry for ninja'ing you earlier! Apparently, that's my specialty. xD

As for using a sentence, I'm thinking that might be a little too hard in most cases (maybe), unless it's something really memorable like "Gotta catch 'em all!" and stuff. But still, if you believe it can be solved quite reasonably, then feel free to go ahead and try it later if you'd like! ^__^

Anyway, I'm gonna guess... an S!

No problem I should have just clicked sooner. XD

Alright I'll see if I can come up with one ahead of time.

Anyways, nope sorry. :15:

_ _ _ _ _

Guessed:
    Strikes: 1/8

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back