• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Pokémon Hangman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • Wow, looks like I missed out on a lot action here.

Yup, and we still have no clue who you picked as your partner in Mystery Dungeon, since you can't have Pikachu twice. xD

Everyone's wrong, lmao.

Letters Guessed - END
    Strikes - 3/8

Whoa, I can't believe we almost brought upon the "end" of the world when we got three strikes in a row, haha.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Yup, and we still have no clue who you picked as your partner in Mystery Dungeon, since you can't have Pikachu twice. xD
    I've like played the PMD games at least a 1000 times each (okay over-exaggerating, but that a way to say many times :P), especially Red & Blue, so picked every possible Pokemon as a Partner.

My top picks:-

1. Its always my "No.1" choice.
    2. My plans never "back"fire.

Anyways, is there an N?

Pika Pika :chu:

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
    Years
  • Let's just start things off by guessing S!

Thete's one.

Double Pikachu for extra power with Discharges.
    Porygon will cri.

Hence the spelling.

Anyway, "A"?

A is here as well.

Any E letters, by any chance?

By chance yes.

I've like played the PMD games at least a 1000 times each (okay over-exaggerating, but that a way to say many times :P), especially Red & Blue, so picked every possible Pokemon as a Partner.

Anyways, is there an N?

Pika Pika :chu:

Yours turns out to be the only missed one, sorry.

S _ A _ _ E _ _

Guessed: S, A, E, N
    Strikes: 1/8

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I've like played the PMD games at least a 1000 times each (okay over-exaggerating, but that a way to say many times :P), especially Red & Blue, so picked every possible Pokemon as a Partner.

I'm terrible at riddles haha, but if I had to guess, are you perhaps referring to Bulbasaur and Cyndaquil? xP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back