• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Pokémon Hangman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
No F, but surely an I and a R~
I imagine the final blow will be struck soon

R E _ I _ E

Strikes: 3/8
Guesses: E, S, T, R, I, F

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
It fits - but that's not it~

R E _ I _ E

Strikes: 4/8
Guesses: E, S, T, R, I, F, Regice

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Hmm, this seems like a tricky one! Maybe Revive might be the key? :D

:t037: Might need one after I beat Windmill with a stick(and roast him alive with Fire Spin). *Yawns* Revive appears to be the answer though. Can?t really see any other option heh.

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
That's correct~

R E V I V E

Strikes: 4/8
Guesses: E, S, T, R, I, F, Regice

We'll see Windmill soon? I hope it's not for revenge xD
It's all yours Epilogue~

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Awesome, here's the next one! :D

_ _ _ _ _ _

Guesses: (none)
Strikes: 0/8

No need to worry about Windmill! Rowlet is still cheering everyone on, but the baton has officially been passed to Solstice! =)

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Looks like the first and last letters have been knocked down! We've got an O and an S, but no E.

S _ _ _ _ O

Guesses: O, E, S
Strikes: 1/8

I bet Code has already seen through me. xD

Possibly but I'll let D do the talking. I figure with that, everyone will get it like I have.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Yup... It's only a matter of time now. xD

S _ _ D D O

Guesses: O, E, S, D

Now K. I figure with 1 letter missing, I'll simply let someone else claim it. It is interesting that I'm the lone Fire Type in FTE though(while Glacier is the lone Ice Type and Nah the lone Dragon Type. I think Elwind is the lone Dark Type too). Anyways, I think the next poster will say "I would like to solve the puzzle Pat".

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Now K. I figure with 1 letter missing, I'll simply let someone else claim it. It is interesting that I'm the lone Fire Type in FTE though(while Glacier is the lone Ice Type and Nah the lone Dragon Type. I think Elwind is the lone Dark Type too). Anyways, I think the next poster will say "I would like to solve the puzzle Pat".

Ahhh, so close... I wonder who will finish this off!

S K _ D D O

Guesses: O, E, S, D, K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back