• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Pokémon Hangman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
Years
  • You know, with so many letters to choose from and so little chance to get one right because there are only two symbols, doesn't it maybe make it a bit too difficult?
    Right now it is really a matter of getting lucky... Maybe there should be a minimal amount of symbols as rule. Just an idea...

'A'.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hmm, Ive got nothing. XD
    You know, with so many letters to choose from and so little chance to get one right because there are only two symbols, doesn't it maybe make it a bit too difficult?
    Right now it is really a matter of getting lucky... Maybe there should be a minimal amount of symbols as rule. Just an idea...

'A'.
    Anything lower than 7 letters are considered difficult anyway.

MT?
    Ya, but don't u think setting a letter limit, would restrict the game a bit? And hey, can't let everything be easy eh ;).

Alright, if it seems too obscure, I'll drop in a couple of hints - Its not an abbreviation & its from an early Gen. And increasing the number of strikes to 10.

_ _

Letters Guessed: AZ, P, UB, XD, A, MT (only letters P & A have been guessed, just so there is no confusion)
    Strikes: 6/10

Pika Pika :chu:

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
    Years
  • A name... the only one I can come up with is AJ but since that is impossible anyway...
    Only manga character I know is...

Jo?

Last edited:

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • What's the frigging difference?!

"PC"?

---
    Btw, pardon, hehe.

Dy4D40t.png
    Noctophobic
    rFfJlwY.png

"Flooaa..."

In the bright morning of vibrant sunlight, the sun has come to shine the day once more--a common natural cycle entrusted by both Mother Nature and Father Sky. Separated but closely related, they became the embodiment of the life itself, along with the inhabitants living in this very world until today. From here, a Pokémon Trainer was seen walking with his Noctowl hanging on his right shoulder at the outskirts of Charol Town--the town unusually situated high in the Erest Mountain Range, known for its beautiful view during the nighttime.

Although he managed to reach the place rather quickly, he was more of confused rather than amazed. The obvious point would be the fact that the door at the Pokémon Center won't even open for him despite its policy to be available all day all night for tired Trainer Pokémon. Scratching his head, he glanced at the side and noticed a big hole coming from the broken concrete wall. Without hesitation, he asked one of the busy people, "Hey, what was going on with the Pokémon Center?"

"The lights blacked out and the door malfunctioned. As to open a way out from the building, we ought to break through the wall for later repair when we regained the power supply." Explained the engineer, "To be frank, were the generator not broken by some scoundrels, things like this wouldn't ever happen."

"It just sucks that we had to rely on our emergency supplies to make a feasible living for everyone. If only Egeus had a brilliant idea for a troubleshooting, maybe we all can relax and stare at the small cities atop here, just like usual." Summed up the worker.

"I see, thanks for clearing it up." Shin thanked, leaving the conversation.

"

"Uh, hey. Are you a Pokémon Trainer?" Asked the man.

"Yeah, and you must be a Gym Leader, am I right?"

"You sure recognize my tone, huh?

"...Oh c'mon. I don't have Flash." Said Shin.

"Oh, sorry for that!"

An apologizing voice was heard within the darkness, with the lights seemingly to be too dim, a man approached the two. "Ah, you must be a challenger! Please pardon me for being unable to replace the lamps."

"...So can we battle outside?"

From afar, they saw a wooden house with very bright lights, surrounded with a circle of calm water surface.

"How can we cross this?" Asked Shin.
    "It's a no go." Answered Egeus, "Even if you try doing so, the water here is conducted. One touch will zap you up."
    "...Only the water is conducted, right?" Said Noctowl, "Maybe we can fly you through, Shin."
    "Uh, if only my forearm would stand much longer from your talon grip, then sure." Responded Shin.

Heading out to the islet in the middle of the spring with a boat, Shin and Floarzel paddled through the water surface with their shovels to land on the pier.

"Who are y'all?!" Cried out the Pokémon.

"That Heliolisk can talk! ...I see."

"Are y'all trying to take off my lights?! No way in heck! Those lights are my life force! I'll put an end toward y'all instead!"

"Here it goes..."

*PRANG!*

"Introducing...the BIG SPLOSH SPLOSH!

"You're a lifesaver, Shin." Congratulated Egeus.
    "At least that would solve one of the many problems this town will ever face, right?"
    "Greatly. Though I don't think I'd go back to my usual life, waiting inside the walls of a building."
    "Then, let's battle outside."
    "I was about to say that! C'mon, bring it!"

The two took their battle stances, Egeus took the first turn and sent out his Sableye. In return, Shin sent out his Heatmor to fight against the Darkness Pokémon.

"Mooooooo!"

"I guess, you can still battle by yourself?" Said Shin.
    "Alright, Sableye! Confuse Ray!" He commanded. The Darkness Pokémon shone a bright light, blinding enough for making the Anteater Pokémon dazzled.

Although confused, Heatmor stayed defiant and unleashed a flame chain through its snot and began to swing his head along with the confusion tempo, walking closer toward Sableye. The Darkness Pokémon tried to sneak and attack with a Shadow Claw from the rear. Thinking it was a great idea, Sableye quickly slipped past through the side and engulfed its hand with shadowy aura.

"Shadow Claw!" The attack hit, but to its surprise, Heatmor didn't budge nor flinch. Instantaneously spinning his body, the vicious blow instead knocked Sableye away, severely. Falling down onto the grounds wounded, Sableye attempted on the second try, except more careful and to stay out of range after the hit. Successfully slipping past the Anteater Pokémon, Sableye once again engulfed both of its claws with shadowy aura. But things were made worse, when Heatmor snapped from the confusion and deflected Sableye's attack away for the second time. Unable to withstand the taken damage, Egeus withdrew Sableye.

"Your Heatmor is tough!"
    "Maybe fighting for himself is the best option for this certain Pokémon."

Sending out his second Pokémon which is a Pawniard, Shin decided to switch out into Floatzel instead of keeping Heatmor on the battlefield.

"That's very unusual, huh?"
    "I should give him a try, though."

"Listen Floatzel, you're a powerhouse but don't get too overboard." Whispered Shin.

Floatzel stared back at his foe, and decided to overpower the Sharp Blade Pokémon with Double Power-Up Punches. Being too slow, the attacks were unavoidable and Pawniard went down rather quickly.

"...I didn't expected that..."

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • A name... the only one I can come up with is AJ but since that is impossible anyway...
    Only manga character I know is...

Jo?
    What's the frigging difference?!

"PC"?
    Both of you are wrong & that's another strike out. The answer is Li, the Elder (formerly Sage in Gen II) of the Sprout Tower Sages.

Okay, I think I'll pass my turn to Morian. Go ahead bud :).

Pika Pika :chu:

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Thy name is not Li! LIIIIII!!!!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Letters Guessed - "We're going to issue chill pills for everyone who participated in less than 7 letters hangmans. jk jk
    Strikes - 0/8

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back