• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ Super Saba-san FC, desu! ~

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Really great day! No homework because we only had 10 people (15 were gone, or shadwoing). One girl was there, so I felt bad for her. We did have homework, but pretty much all our classes were study halls. Today was easy.

Off to play some ES, I'm getting pretty far in my second playthrough.

See you all later!

~desu Saba~

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Well I have homework in Algebra on Matrixes (don't ask what it is).
    Have fun playing Eterna Sonota.<- I think I spelt it wrong.
    As for me I am about to go play either Smash Brothers Melee or
    Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4

.Aero

Years
    I know what Matricies are. They're really easy, but take a while. I'm in Algebra (the smart math is what we call it at our school) We had homework on them on Monday. Right now we're reviewing the chapter...so yeah. Math is easy.

I had fun with Eternal Sonata today, got pretty far...sorta. XD

~desu Saba~

.Aero

Years
    We also have "stupid math" which is Pre-Algebra. Everything I learned last year.

Today I don't have much homework, just a rough draft of an important event in our life. (I'm choosing my grandpa's death) We also had a mandatory Confirmation meeting tonight. It was about 45 minutes, it wasn't so bad.

~desu Saba~

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I know what Matricies are. They're really easy, but take a while. I'm in Algebra (the smart math is what we call it at our school) We had homework on them on Monday. Right now we're reviewing the chapter...so yeah. Math is easy.

I had fun with Eternal Sonata today, got pretty far...sorta. XD

~desu Saba~

They are. We are reviewing the chapter too an have a test on......
    I forgot what day. It should have things like Cramer's Rule and finding
    the determinant of a 3x3 and such.

.Aero

Years
    *head explodes*

Haha, I didn't understand the second part of that post. What are those two other terms? We took our Chapter test, and we got it back today. I didn't do too great. 84%, not good for me. There was this other quiz where most people failed, and I got over 100% (104 to be exact) We also got back a Religion quiz today and I got 104% on it too. I think I'm doing pretty good this year. =]

I finally got an actual ringtone for my phone! It's Angel by Aerosmith. Great song, so look it up, even if you don't like Aerosmith. XD

~desu Saba~

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    What cramer's Rule and Determinant? They are easy. I am to lazy to do an example of both and I don't have my math book to give you an exact definition. Oh I will look up the song. It is good that you have a ringtone (I dont have a cell phone.)

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Why are we all talking about school? I go on PC to get away from school...

.Aero

Years
    Because we're discussing our day. ^^ That's what a Member's FC does, they discuss eachother's day and compare them.

Anyway, I just stoped by EBs, and picked up a Microsoft point card, and got 3 new songs for GH2. (The Indie Label one: Ex's and Oh's [super fun] Bury the Hatchet [hard and fun] and Dentonation [Really hard and fun])

so yeah, I was playing that for a while playing the same 3 songs. XD I got through one dungeon in ES, not planning on rushing through it like it did the first time.

~desu Saba~

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I'm getting GH3 when it comes out for the Wii. I love the GH franchise. It's hard, though so I'd have to play it a lot to get good at it.

I was going to stop at GameCrazy today, but I'm too lazy. lol I'v ebeen meaning to get some new games, but I just never get around to doing it.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Saaaaaaabbbbaaaaaa, desuuuu!
    Pc is back! *Throws confetti everywhere*

How're you now? You were so mad at PC before, I bet now you're all happy, right? ~

.Aero

Years
    *feels fuzzy inside then hugs Ichi-chan*

I'm glad PC is back, and it looks like we weren't the only ones. I wonder what happened...

Anyway, I'm really close but oh so far away from beating Eternal Sonata Encore. I'm doing Mysterious Unison (a 13 floor Bonus Dungeon I didn't do last time) and I've been on it for two days. I'm on the 3rd floor, just started it. and the first and second floors are the two smallest....it's gonna take forever....then I have to head back into this really confusing place then another confusing place, then I get to head back through it for a third time (I'm gonna have to backtrace a lot if I plan to get all the achievements)

I'm gonna ask my dad if I can get Xbox Live soon so that I have it for GH3 and Rock Band. My older brother has it, but he doesn't let me play on his profile anymore...(after what happened with Viva Pinata, I added friends every day, so I could trade Chocolate coins and pinatas....)....so I plan to get my own. My friend (Narutard Ichi-chan) tried to help me come up with a gamertag. We came up with AeroForce (a combo of Aerosmith and DragonForce, the bands)

Today at school: We got there and at 8:20, we hopped onto a bus to go on a field trip. We are learning about the Holocaust right now, so we went on a 2 hour bus ride (we got lost on the way there...) and we reached a synogogue (spelling? sorry if this offends). We got a lesson on what they do around a Jewish Holiday and the Sabbath (which is on Firday night and Saturday, opposed to the Christian Sunday). We then got to do a worksheet on the actual museum to see if we could answer the questions. Then we had a Holocaust survivor speak to us, but I couldn't understand her because she was real quiet and had a heavy accent. It was fun though.

~desu Saba~

Last edited:

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    *Hugs you back*
    Yeah yeah, PC's been down for almost a week. It's weird... and now it's having a fifth birthday...? XD;

Hehehe... I've been meaning to ask you, desu... how is you fanfic going? *Noisy XD*

.Aero

Years
    After *forums name not going to be named* sort of died, I didn't feel there was a point...I'm not so much a great writer. I've re-read what I've written so far for the first chapter, it's not great, it's hardly even acceptable as good. I don't really think I can write unless I have an idea of what's actually gonna happen. I try to make up as I go, I can, but it's never good.

My dad says he doesn't know wheather I should get Xbox Live...ugh...he said it's "just another fee to pay" and "playing video games can damage your social skills". And that's exactly why it costs less than a game, and I have tons of friends...he just thinks I'm an outcast sometimes when I'm really not... (probably cuz he's almost always on business trips)

~desu Saba~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    *Forums name here* died? Well... I guess I shouldn't continue Phoelion there... ehehe. But I liked you story so far I wish you would continue here...

Xbox Live... might be a waste of money. [That's just me though. I love my money]

Anywho, sorry for the little die-age here. How're you doing? ^^

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
    Years
    I think you might like this.

.Aero

Years
    I think you might like this.

AMAZING! *hugs Link in a not-gay-way* How'd you make this!?!

@Ichi-chan: I just don't think I can write that well unless I have an idea that I can use. I have to think ahead of what I'm writing instead of writing as a I go. I'll think about it, and if I can come up with a great idea soon, I'll continue.

~desu Saba~

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Thats awesome. So how are things going today?
    Oh! I hate the Xbox, Nintendo things are more of interest.

Back