• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ Super Saba-san FC, desu! ~

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Xbox is not stupid...=[ Hahaha, I actually like the Xbox more than the Wii. Our family used to be solely Nintendo. We have the orignial Gameboys, all the way to DS's. N64 to Wii (which I know is only 3 systems, but hey)

I've almost beaten the biggest dungeon ever on Eternal Sonata! I'm on floor 11/13 and I plan to be it tonight.

Boy was I busy yesterday! Ok, we went to school, not that exciting. But at the end of the day we had a pep rally. All the boys got in trouble for being to "peppy" (not really, but basically that's what it is) Our teacher is so emotional and can't handle teenagers, so she said we have to write apology letter to her and the cheerleaders for being to "peppy" during the pep rally. Even the people who didn't do anything to get in trouble (such as me). Well after that, there was a dance at school that night, but no guys go to it. Instead a select few are invited to the X-Dance. I went and I was there till 7. After that, I headed over to another friends house, met up with three other friends. We tried to get some girls to come, but we had to go back to my neighborhood if we wanted to hang out with them. So we did and I was out till 10:45. Went to bed.

Today nothing really happened. Hahahaha. Well I hung out with a friend.....and now I'm stuck baby-sitting my little brother instead of being with him. Ughhh.....

~desu Saba~

.Aero

Years
    Weird....hahahaha. I guess it was just that kind of day.

Well yesterday I beat that 13 floor dungeon. Final Boss there took me 30 minutes to kill....now i have to head back throught two annoying dungeons twice, then beat the final dungeon and beat the game. For the second time. XD I might play it a third but Guitar Hero 3 is coming out in 8 days.

~desu Saba~

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    8 days??? Wow. I gotta start saving up... I thought it wasn't coming out for a while.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Around this time of year, it's Pep-rally week. XP
    Anywho, what is it about this name change? Are you getting a new name soon?

[PS..... Don't let my club die please, desu ._.]

.Aero

Years
    I'll go post there now Ichi-chan. XD Sorry.

I'm able to change my name in 8 days. That's how I remember when GH3 is coming out. Sabaku no Gaara is what it will be. (if you were wondering why people call me Saba, check the bold)

My friend came over today Ichi-chan! (Narutard) He and I are gonna work on a Fic together, with brand new characters. My new character's name is Shinzu Gekido. (Spirit Rage) and Narutard's is Atamagaokashii "Shou" Seishou (Insane "Destroy" Energy) . (Shou is his shortened name). The third character we're both working on is Tsuyuyaka Metsuki (Beautiful Eyes). We don't know the plot yet, but we'll work on it.

I'm starting to work on my own fic again too!

~desu Saba~

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I can change my name on NewYear's eve. That's how I remember! XD
    I don't know what I'll change it to, though...

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Really, thats cool. I am working on a manga with my friend. Also, Eterna Sonata
    sounds like fun.

.Aero

Years
    Me and Narutard (friend) came up with the main bad guy's name.

Fuzei Shujutsu****su, meaning Air Surgery. He's modeled after Kabuto, but we're sort of switching up the plot a bit. Can't wait to get started with it! I finished first chapter of SOTO Ichi-chan, so check it out at *insert forum name here* (I really hope I don't get in trouble for writing that.)

Of course it bleeps the accidental swear out in the name. It's not even alone. Hahaha, well it's the s-word (poop), but not really. It's just in the japanese word for surgery.

~desu Saba~

Last edited:

.Aero

Years
    Where do you get all these Japanese words?

Online english to japanese dictionary. I've learned a lot of japanese just trying to come up with names and jutsus.

He has just informed me though that I had a misunderstanding. That is not the bad guy's name. He is nameless right now. It turns out we were just coming up with a name for one of his guy's jutsus....ugh. (Shou's)

~desu Saba~

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    oh ok. But aren't those internet language to English things pretty innacurate?

.Aero

Years
    So....hahaha. Well most things that I know for sure the meaning of (from Naruto) are listed there. So it's pretty accurate if you ask me.

AIM has a nice new upgrade. Looks sleek and nice. If you have AIM, I'd check it out.

~desu Saba~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    AIM changed? How....
    Naa na, those aren't very accurate. I know names and words that that website has wrong, desu.

Cool Saba! ^^ I can't wait to read it when you have it! ^^

.Aero

Years
    Yeah, got to the website for AIM. There should be a big upgrade thing. You can change the color style to something and white or something a black.

It's up and I've already gotten started on Chapter 2!!! Can't wait for it all to be over though, it's really getting exciting, well for me it is. Hahaha.

~desu Saba~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Oi. I don't feel like doing anything else on AIM... I'm fine with my amazing RENT icon and 'loser.'

Yay! I can't wait for more. ^^ [I'm typing more in my fic right now also. XD]

.Aero

Years
    Nevermind the comment in your thread Ichi-chan, I fogot. XD

Well my day today has been amazing.

This morning I wake up at Narutard's house because I spent the night after a Halloween party. Today was also the day I got Guitar Hero 3, which is very fun and I can't wait to beat (Through the Fire and Flames will be awesome) and my very own Xbox Live account. AeroForce22 is it, if anyone wants to add me and face off on GH3. Get ready though, I play on expert and can nearly beat Jordan on the old game. =D

~desu Saba~

.Aero

Years
    Hey Star! *hugs* I'll go save your fan club right now.

Ok today I pretty much just played GH3. Got to the eigth teir (last) and can't beat a single song. Although 98% through one of the longest songs in the game TWICE can really get you ticked off. (It's One by Metallica I think)

That's about it...hahaha.

~desu Saba~

Back