• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bro. Melee Discussion

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
  • Arwen said:
    2... LOL....

BTW... you can get Giga Browser by completing Aventure Mode on Normal without continues.
    Funny, I thought you had to beat it on hard without any continues, oh well.
    Oh, and I don't like to brag, but I bet I could pound you Dragon Master no sweat hehe. (if there's anything I'm actually very worthy of bragging about, it's this) No offense, but I was awesome at SSB and I'm awesome at SSBM. I got it the christmas it came out so I definitely have more experience. Besides, I'm pretty much untouchable. I roll, dodge, and jump over my friends all the time...they never stood a chance...sniff..hehe...
    I have special tactics of beating a Falco, Sapphire Latios. My friend used to be really tough with him until I came up with some of my "original moves" and started pounding him easily.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • I got Super Smash Bros. Melee for Christmas, and I'm not that great at it, even though I seem to be able to always win. I always loose to a big hand. How do you beat him? I have some trophies too, but I'm not sure if any of them are great. I'll post what I have later when I play it again, but I know I have 2 Pokemon trophies: Wobbuffet and Snorlax.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • 100marios said:
    Funny, I thought you had to beat it on hard without any continues, oh well.
    Oh, and I don't like to brag, but I bet I could pound you Dragon Master no sweat hehe. (if there's anything I'm actually very worthy of bragging about, it's this) No offense, but I was awesome at SSB and I'm awesome at SSBM. I got it the christmas it came out so I definitely have more experience. Besides, I'm pretty much untouchable. I roll, dodge, and jump over my friends all the time...they never stood a chance...sniff..hehe...
    I have special tactics of beating a Falco, Sapphire Latios. My friend used to be really tough with him until I came up with some of my "original moves" and started pounding him easily.
    I wonder oh well you'd do against me:P. I've also been playing SSB/SSBM since the day it came out. I'm also the only player out of my group of friends that can use Yoshi and win against any character (So far.)
    I kid you not, lol.

100marios

Years
  • Thanks! Once when I played it at Toys R Us, before the christmas I got the game this tough looking kid came up and challenged me.
    Mario vs. Fox!
    I was Mario obviously, and I had only played the game about once before this battle......I beat him easily hehe. Would be sad if he owned the game, actually, I remember beating my friends when they had the game and I didn't yet.
    Ice Climbers vs. Marth!
    I was Ice Climbers and I won hehe.

Kairyu, I'm actually pretty good with every character, I let my friends choose who they want me to be sometimes hehe.....once they chose me to be Jigglypuff,....I beat them up.....they don't tell me to be Jigglypuff that often anymore hehe...
    I'm not bad with Yoshi and I'm pretty good with the sword wielders, but I'm really good with Samus and just plain awesome with Mario.
    Hey! How about you post your rankings with Yoshi on the board Kairyu!
    You know, KO'S, SD'S, you get the idea...than we can compare perhaps hehe...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • man...i dont even want to challenge ya 100marios! :D but *puts Falco away and brings out his MVPs* Falcos just my rookie of the year, if i'm usin Roy or Link you'll have a though battle with ya bud! :P

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • 100marios said:
    Kairyu, I'm actually pretty good with every character, I let my friends choose who they want me to be sometimes hehe.....once they chose me to be Jigglypuff,....I beat them up.....they don't tell me to be Jigglypuff that often anymore hehe...
    I'm not bad with Yoshi and I'm pretty good with the sword wielders, but I'm really good with Samus and just plain awesome with Mario.
    Hey! How about you post your rankings with Yoshi on the board Kairyu!
    You know, KO'S, SD'S, you get the idea...than we can compare perhaps hehe...
    If only I could, all my ranking data that is actually updated often is on my friend's memory card:P. If I could borrow his memory card I could then get that information...
    I'll tell you what, as soon as I get that info I'll post it up here:).

100marios

Years
  • Ah! Cool! I can't wait too see it! Do you think I should post mine now? Or when you post yours? Just a thought hehe.....

Oh you now the side B attack with Roy right? The combo? I think I can show you something cool, that is if you haven't already figured it out. Same with the down B move too......I could just sidestep you're fancy-pancy sword swipes hehe...

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
  • I got the old version (You know for N64)
    I'm good with every charecter too. But the best I can use is Fox.
    With him I can defeat very hard mode without getting a continues. Do you khow how to use a homerun bat?
    For people who don't:
    A and left or right.
    Heres some secret good moves:
    A and left or right
    A and down
    A and up

If you can master them. Tell me.

100marios

Years
  • Dragon_Master said:
    I got the old version (You know for N64)
    I'm good with every charecter too. But the best I can use is Fox.
    With him I can defeat very hard mode without getting a continues. Do you khow how to use a homerun bat?
    For people who don't:
    A and left or right.
    Heres some secret good moves:
    A and left or right
    A and down
    A and up

If you can master them. Tell me.
    The smash moves? I can't exactly say they're secret....but, oh yeah, I use those moves all the time. Practically every damaging move I use is a smash move...and I charge it up too hehe.

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
  • Nice Arwen!
    Oh by the way 100marios.... your just like me!
    I use those moves always to kill an ememy!
    I mean all those moves same time!
    All I do with yoshi is... Go to the edge... and make them an egg....and they will fall off as an egg!
    I went to Kmart... saw the gamecube had SSBM.... I started playing.... and a kid came.... I go "Do you know how to play this game?"
    The kid says " Yes very well..."
    I go" Really? I'll battle you then..."
    The battle starts...
    Fox vs. Pikachu
    I didn't know why he choose pikachu I say in my mind. I already knew that pikachu was too light.... and I Got kicked off...
    I go "I can't be losing already!"
    So I got back on the edge.... Kicked him in 00:20 secs after that time was up and we both had 300%!
    So I just R'ed him....threw him away.... and Ko!
    Winner is Fox!
    So thats it...

Last edited:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Whats All star mode? ^_^; it sounds cool, *pounds fists* i just have to get Mewtwo and Game & Watch...maybe i should just put a couple computer player on for a few hours and maybe ill get Mr. M2! :P

100marios

Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    *watches Dragon_Master run* run forest run!!! :P
    *walks up to SL while eating chocolates*
    Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're gonna get!........ew! Coconut!
    All-Star mode is where you're given three hearts to use whenever you choose except during battles, and you battle a lot of enemies. Each time you win a battle you go to this sorta park place and it shows the 3 hearts you can use and the enemies you have defeated in the form of trophies. It also shows in some kinda holographic thing the next characters you fight. First you start off only fighting one-on-one battles, but it soon becomes one-on-two, and than one-on three. Of course you always fight alone. And once you beat all the battles, you fight against a horde of Game and Watches. It's best to leave your hearts for later as you can see hehe....oh! And you only get one life so you have to try conserve the hearts, but don't be afraid to use them if you're desperate.

Back