• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Surgery complete...Now to check the Results...

How good is my BL/UU team?

• 2-really bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-poor

• 4-below average

• 5-okay

• 6-above average

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti

return of the king
Years
  • Huh? I have toxic now, so you're saying put rest? But then you call it useless...still, steelix can only take so many hits, so it may be needed.

BTW, taking off rock slide from Slaking and giving it Return, and Steelix will lose Explosion for Rock Slide and Toxic for rest. Good moves?

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    Huh? I have toxic now, so you're saying put rest? But then you call it useless...still, steelix can only take so many hits, so it may be needed.

BTW, taking off rock slide from Slaking and giving it Return, and Steelix will lose Explosion for Rock Slide and Toxic for rest. Good moves?

Ahh... I actually said keep Toxic but since you said Steelix has great defense, Rest.. yeah yeah..

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Continue to lose? I haven't played a match. I refuse to use the same old pokemon over and over...I quit playing for a few years b/c it got boring. It is much more fun using pokemon I like...now please help me with the roster I have chosen, rather than continually suggesting to get rid of them for OU pokemon. Hypno is by no means bad, same goes with the others. Sure they are outclassed by others, but I'm willing to have a challenge. So please, help now. HELP. Not "get rid of ..." Please.

Shinespike

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2012
    So you haven't tested it yet. Fine you will lose to OU teams that are well made if you use that team. Also don't battle horrible players and then call it good because you win.

Sure Hypno is good. In UU.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • So you haven't tested it yet. Fine you will lose to OU teams that are well made if you use that team. Also don't battle horrible players and then call it good because you win.

Sure Hypno is good. In UU.

Really starting to get frustrated...I understand you're not cool with my pokes. Okay, fine, that's your opinion and I'm cool with it. It's just, I'm asking for help on my team, not replacements. Don't post about that anymore please. Even if I lose, I'll at least have fun, and isn't that what it's all about? Yes (at least in my opinion). So please help my current team now, please.

Shinespike

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2012
    It doesn't matter what you do to it. You will still lose to good OU teams.

np: Carry The Zero - Built To Spill

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • If you won't help, don't post. I don't care if I win every frikin' match! Now stop saying the same thing OVER and OVER and OVER again. I get your point. Now help or don't post. Please.

Shinespike

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2012
    I'm telling you we can't help this team get any better because it still won't beat anything.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • I'm telling you we can't help this team get any better because it still won't beat anything.

STOP saying that! I get it! Help me with the pokes I have or buzz off! Please! I want help, not useless bashing of my team. None of your critizism is constructive anymore, you're just trolling my thread. DON'T post if you're going to reitterate what you've been saying. I use the pokes I like, and I'm dang proud of it! So please stop spamming my thread bashing my team. Help it...or leave...please.

EDIT: BTW, I'm pretty good at pokemon, and know what I'm talking about.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • Shinespikes, Squarewalker, your post has been absolutley useless. Not helpful AT ALL. Maybe YOU like to use those OU's just to win, but I find that rather pathetic. If thats the case, we should all take some bags, label them sweepers, walls, etc, put OU's in their respective bags, shake and draw one out of each bag. So don't try that "replace pokes-you'll win!" on people being creative on their teams. Either help with the team & stop with that "this team fails!", or stop posting.

If you like to use OU, fine. My team has a few. But don't say only those teams suceed.

PS:Mullet was banned for his arrogance toward Anti Pop. Anti's a great player, I don't know about Mullet, but he had a VERY rude attitude. Being a great means nothing if your not a respectful person.

EDIT 2:I GAVE YOU A 7. NOT BAD, BUT STILL...

Last edited:

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • MrMay, thanks for the HELPFUL post. I thought of that, but figured I could get a free seismic toss/surf on the foe switching in...or is that a flawed strategy?

Sims, you summed up my thoughts in a nutshell. Pokemon is bland with the same pokes over and over, and I don't have as many weaknesses as spinespike is saying I do. While I see his point, his argument is flawed in may ways. If I can even set up rain dance with kindra, it and blastoise can really hurt a team, can it not? Plus, if a CB is in use, I switch to a pokemon to counter that move. Simple. Any other ratings are welcome, except for those spammy "one" ratings, which I couldn't care less about. Thanks both of you for getting this thread back on track. Okay, I'll edit my first post with the changes I've made.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2009
    I would say Dragon Pulse over Dragonbreath on Kingdra because, correct me if I'm wrong, there's no difference in the two moves besides the extra power in Dragon Pulse. Also, don't use Explosion, and use Stone Edge over Rock Slide on Steelix. That's my 2 cents, I'm a bit new to competitive battling so some of my advice may be a bit off. Anyway, the team looks great. 9

Shinespike

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2012
    STOP saying that! I get it! Help me with the pokes I have or buzz off! Please! I want help, not useless bashing of my team. None of your critizism is constructive anymore, you're just trolling my thread. DON'T post if you're going to reitterate what you've been saying. I use the pokes I like, and I'm dang proud of it! So please stop spamming my thread bashing my team. Help it...or leave...please.

EDIT: BTW, I'm pretty good at pokemon, and know what I'm talking about.

No you misunderstand what I'm saying. I'm saying the Pokemon you are using won't get any better. I can't fix them.

Shinespikes, Squarewalker, your post has been absolutley useless. Not helpful AT ALL. Maybe YOU like to use those OU's just to win, but I find that rather pathetic. If thats the case, we should all take some bags, label them sweepers, walls, etc, put OU's in their respective bags, shake and draw one out of each bag. So don't try that "replace pokes-you'll win!" on people being creative on their teams. Either help with the team & stop with that "this team fails!", or stop posting.

If you like to use OU, fine. My team has a few. But don't say only those teams suceed.

PS:Mullet was banned for his arrogance toward Anti Pop. Anti's a great player, I don't know about Mullet, but he had a VERY rude attitude. Being a great means nothing if your not a respectful person.

EDIT 2:I GAVE YOU A 7. NOT BAD, BUT STILL...

Who the **** is Shinespikes?

How was Squarewalker's post not helpful. I made at least one helpful post in here as well.

I can UU decently too. Or at least good enough to beat you guys.

Mullet is one of the best Adv OU players. Far better than any of you.

Squarewalker

Have a nice day.
    Years
  • Shinespikes, Squarewalker, your post has been absolutley useless. Not helpful AT ALL. Maybe YOU like to use those OU's just to win, but I find that rather pathetic.
    Please tell me HOW is pointing out that a certain team, of which the thread poster said about on the first page that it's going to be fighting OU teams (well it can't be fighting UU teams anyway when it has Slaking on it which automatically gives the team an OU status), has weaks to a lot of very commonly used OU pokemons, from which all OU teams usually have at least one, not helpful AT ALL?
    If I can even set up rain dance with kindra, it and blastoise can really hurt a team, can it not?
    Not really, at least with the current set, Kingdra gets stopped dead in its tracks by fellow water types like Vaporeon/Gyarados/Suicune/Milotic and will get set up on, or will simply be met by a special wall like Blissey/Snorlax/Regice. Same goes to Blastoise who has even less offense than Kingdra.

Putting Rock Slide on Steelix is a good idea, it will certainly help with the Zapdos weak at least, but Rest won't work with no Heal Bell on the team, Steelix isn't one of those pokes that can pull off a Rest easily, especially when it's one of your main counter to CBers and whatnot, so it will just invite TTar or something to get a free Sub, DD or CB Focus Punch, etc. while Steelix uses Rest.

Also, just noticed that your Hypno doesn't have Wish (Wish is an XD move iirc), so give it Wish because otherwise it won't really be able to work as a special wall (at least with Steelix handling Zapdos and other electrics, Hypno should probably be able to wall the other special threats minus Suicune with Wish and maybe Light Screen).

S-Toss won't help with anything on Blastoise, just put Ice Beam over it to cover mence (Kingdra can't switch into CBmence without getting 2hko'd so IB is really needed on Blastoise).

If this wasn't an in-game team I'd say put HP: Electric on Kingdra over Dragonbreathe to not get completely swept by Gyarados or something and also to not get walled by Vaporeon (Suicune and Milotic would still beat it though), but since HP: Electric would be really hard to get in-game...

I guess probably this is the most that can be fixed on this team without changing any members of the team.

Have a nice day.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Sims796, what in Squarewalker's post was not helpful? Squarewalker listed the weaknesses of Anti-Pop Culture Warrior's team, which is valuable information if you actually want to improve your team. Shinespike, although you've written a couple of helpful posts they no longer help Anti-Pop Culture Warrior. You've told him his team will get beaten in OU and if he doesn't care, then just drop it. You don't have to care if he wants to win or not.

And finally, Anti-Pop Culture Warrior 13, although your team consists of your favorite Pokémon and you don't want to change them, your team needs a major makeover to be effective and if you don't want to change any Pokémon, the point of the thread. (which is to improve your team as a whole and not just the movesets) =\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back