• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Surviving The Zombie Apocalypse

TheWindMage

Wild Contradiction appeared!
Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2022
    Okay, so I just started working on a guide to Surviving the Zombie
    Apocalypse! (I'm pretty sure you already understood that, though)
    So, since I'm writing this guide, I'd also like people's opinions. Things like,
    if I should rearrange the steps because the order doesn't make sense or
    just if I should add or take away certain aspects because it would be
    more efficient. Nevertheless, I present you:

Step 1 - Fortifying the...Fort

Spoiler:

TheWindMage

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2022
    Well, there're more steps than this one, I just haven't written them yet. Later you'll want to get out of town, or at
    least go search for supplies. But right now the zombies have just made their debut. Everyone is rushing to stores
    and to get out of town.

Last edited:

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • DO NOT SET OFF CAR ALARMS!!!
    DO NOT GET PUKED ON BY A BOOMER!!!
    AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, DO NOT STARTLE THE WITCH!!!

TheWindMage

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2022
    Probably a good idea. I should probably include stuff like making sure you have nails in stock, and water, and some non-perishables like an MRE or something. Oh yeah, and buy some extra lumber if you live in an appartment or one-story house. Seeing as you won't get any lumber from the stairs. And, even in a two-story house, it's probably a good idea to have some extra lying around, just incase the stairs don't yield enough wood.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Just as a note to future posters: Since this was moved to my section, you're going to have to follow this section's rules. The staff had discussed this thread, decided it fit better here, and so it was moved. That's why it's here.

So it's a new set of rules that everyone is going to have to follow in this thread. Which means that if the FF&W section rules, not the Other Trivia rules, are being broken, then there's going to be problems.

TheWindMage

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2022
    Okay, I just wasn't completely sure about the section that I should put it in.
    Thanks a lot for clearing that up!

Back