• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sweeties! Has your name been used in the anime?

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    I recall there being a Jacob at one point, but I could be mistaken. It's my full name, I go by Jake. But still.

I also seem to remember an Austin, my middle name. But again, I could be mistaken. I have no memory for names that don't get drilled into me.

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    Kayleigh said:
    Aw, I think Rindi is a very cute name! I had never heard it before you said that; it's very unique, and I like it a lot! =D

XD Glad someone likes it. I don't hate it, but I wish I could hear it somewhere! The closest I've ever come to is Rin since my parents call me that a lot.

Rin - Female trainer from the third Pokemon movie. Named Lisa in the dub.
    Rin - Little girl who follows Sesshoumaru in Inuyasha
    Rin - Another one of the sisters from Sister Princess
    Rin - From the shoujo, yet fan servicey series "Maburaho"
    Rin - Fruits Basket horse girl! XD
    Rin - Twin to Ran in Ranma 1/2

Hmm...I know there are more Rin's, but these are the only ones I can think of. Still, I do wish there was an actual Rindi out there. x_x Closest I'll ever come to is my middle name Mae.

Last edited:

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    i believe my name christopher has been used of chis as one of the orange islands gym leaders little brother the one who calls ash an inturder or something like that

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Well, part of my username is the name of a certain cute red head.^_^ And my real name's been used in the episode Mystery at the Lighthouse. The character who has it is Bill.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    DF dadragonz said:
    I am Claire, the dragon gym leader! XD and LT (Liquid Thunder) is the other dragon gym leader, Lance! Ph33r us!! And our names!! XD
    I'm almost a gym leader. They just spelled my name wrong. XD

Heh, Erika, for those that don't know. =x I spell my name with a "c," though. ^^;

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I do know I'm the name of Trainer in I think FR/LG. I can't remember now, but I have seen it in one of the games before. To my knowledge, it's never been given to anyone in the anime.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Here's a hint about what my real name is: If a few letters were switched around in one character's name,you would have my real name. Does anybody want to take a guess?

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    No,i mean cooltrainer.sorry about that.i have a very uncommon name.*it is the name of a popular talk show host*

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    *wonders if my name has been used*
    *waits for an answer*
    *stares at screen*
    *stares some more*

grrr..no answer yet?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    I do know I'm the name of Trainer in I think FR/LG. I can't remember now, but I have seen it in one of the games before. To my knowledge, it's never been given to anyone in the anime.
    I think it's a camper. xD;;

If it is, it's kinda funny since it means you spend all your time outside.

Back