• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sweeties! Has your name been used in the anime?

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well? Has your name been used in the anime sweeties? My real name, Jeremy hasn't been used. I wonder why, it's fairly a common name. ^0^ But my username has been used. XD You know that little commercial thingie that says they're show 2 episodes of Pok?mon, You'll here Pikachu say "PIKA2! PIKA2!" So hah! I'm somewhat famous! w00t!
    So how about you sweeties?

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    PIKA2 said:
    Well? Has your name been used in the anime sweeties? My real name, Jeremy hasn't been used. I wonder why, it's fairly a common name. ^0^ But my username has been used. XD You know that little commercial thingie that says they're show 2 episodes of Pok?mon, You'll here Pikachu say "PIKA2! PIKA2!" So hah! I'm somewhat famous! w00t!
    So how about you sweeties?

Hmm lets see... The closest I could get to my name was ''Richey'' Never do I remember Richard in the anime, but that's about it. Still, Richard itself is common as well so I wasent surprised to hear something similiar.

~Blade~

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    User name: Yes. Kasumi is a very common Japanese name and is often used in anime. In fact, Misty's Japanese name is Kasumi, so ya. Of course XD

Real name: My name? In Pokemon? In an anime? In anything!? Nope. I have never heard the name Rindi used ever...kinda disappointing too..=/ guess that's what I get for having an odd name.

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    Well it depends. Many people will say Syaoran from CCS, and this is correct. However, it depends on what version your watching. If you watch the dub of CCS, Li is his first name. If you watch the Japanese version, Syaoran's last name is Li and Meiling's last name is Li too.

I'm sure there are other places the names are used, but I'm drawing a blank. XD

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I don't really know o.o;; I know my uzer name hazn't been uzed-or at leazt I hope it hazn't-zince I made it up. Az for my real name...you'll have to azk the other Alyssa zince I never watch the anime anymore ^^;;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Not the anim?, however…

Sweeties! Has your name been used in the anime?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I am Claire, the dragon gym leader! XD and LT (Liquid Thunder) is the other dragon gym leader, Lance! Ph33r us!! And our names!! XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    I don't remeber Alex being in the Anime. Though I would be a bit weird if it was. Especially if I didn't like the character. XD

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    That's really weird. Some of us have the most common names, and they haven't been used in any of the 600+ episodes, lol. O_o; At this point, I don't think Chrystina or Chrystie has been used at all. I kind of...missed a lot of eps lately, heh...so I can't be positive. Although, I know for a fact it hasn't been used in the older eps. *shrugs*

yoshi1001

Pokemon Disc Jockey
    Years
    I've been used twice: The scientist in "Whichever Way the Wind blows" and, of course, Steven from the Devon Corp.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, so far I haven't heard of a character named Kayleigh (or Kaylee) in the Anime. The closest I can come up with would be Kay, that girl with the Raichu. ^_^ A lot of people call me that, so it's close enough for me, lol. And it seems like I remember battling a Trainer named Kayley on Pokemon Gold/Silver, but I can't remember if that was true or I just have a bad memory. And also, on Pokemon LeafGreen there's a Lass Trainer named Kay in Erika's Gym! Yay for the Kays! XD

Johto Commander said:
    i never heard them say Caesar on the anime before, i dont think its a common name thouugh
    Well, there was that episode where Ash and co. had to make up a fake name, and Brock came up with 'Ceasar Salad' since he was looking at one. XD That's the only time I've heard it.

カスミ said:
    Real name: My name? In Pokemon? In an anime? In anything!? Nope. I have never heard the name Rindi used ever...kinda disappointing too..=/ guess that's what I get for having an odd name.
    Aw, I think Rindi is a very cute name! I had never heard it before you said that; it's very unique, and I like it a lot! =D

Back