• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sweeties! Has your name been used in the anime?

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
    BladeForever said:
    Hmm lets see... The closest I could get to my name was ''Richey'' Never do I remember Richard in the anime, but that's about it. Still, Richard itself is common as well so I wasent surprised to hear something similiar.

~Blade~

Know the feeling .... no Richards or Ricks in the anime ^^; Just Richey !

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
    O_o;;; Let's see...

Username: Yes. It's "Ash", isn't it? O_o; And he always says "err.." (most of the time) XD;;
    Real name: No ... but 1/3 of my name has been used though. Jan as in that surfer that was the first to ride the big wave thingy in "The Big Pikahoona!"

Pirate Captain Ashe

Team Rocket Exec.
    Years
    Sort of...
    My name is Ashley, so (naturally) my family and friends call me "Ash" for short. The only difference is, I spell "Ash" with a silent 'e' at the end, because I think it looks prettier. (Plus, it makes me less like the Pok?mon-Ash. I...really...don't...like...him.)
    Also, I have "Brock" in my last name. Only it's got a "schmidt" at the end. lol

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    jetsam_745 said:
    Jackson been used in that special episode where they have Raikou. Yep thats me name
    Correction, in the Raikou they used the name Junichi, *I think.* Since it wasn't in english, sweetie. In the episode where Jackson battle, they used in there. XD
    Also Michelle, has been used, I don't think it's spelt the same, but yep it's used. ^.^; Why Jeremy hasn't been used. T-T

White Christmas Kitsune

The girl who wears boxers
    Years
    EEEP. Has brittney been used in the anime?! X3

~Britters
    (Meh. Kelsey has me signing off on my posts now..XD she gave me this nickname.)

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    I think they used the name Brittney in the episode with that girl who sings, and she has the Igglybuff twins. ^.^;

DayDreamer

Pokemon Gamer
    Years
    Well I've missed a tone of episode's so I'm not sure. Anyone heard the name Kenny in the series? From the ones I've seen it's not been used at the moment but I'm pretty sure it'll turn up in one.

Back