• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sword and Shield Random Tournament

Years

• Sword and Shield Random Battle Tournament

Pokecommunity's Showdown server is back and to celebrate we're hosting a Random Battle tournament. Random battles are exciting because you never know what you're going to be working with and they're easy for anyone to participate in.

Our tournament will officially start on the 8th of May at 12:00am (GMT-4) and will last until a winner is crowned.

Rules

We're looking forward to battling with everybody, but first there's a few rules we need to go over to keep everything fair.

- All battles should be in the SwSh Random format.
    - Battles should be conducted on the PC battle server.
    - The tournament is a single elimination bracket with each round consisting of best-of-three (first to two wins) bouts.
    - The results of each round and the replays from each individual battle must be posted here.
    - Each round will last a week. In the event that you are unable to complete your battle, the win will be given to the person who was more active.
    - All other PC and Battle Server rules apply.

Participants

gimmepie
    Castform
    colours
    Rainbow
    Ace Trainer Slash
    Wolf
    Dr. Cara Liss
    IrishAurum

Last edited:

Ace Trainer Slash

If you give me about two hours, I can make scripts
    Years
  • Hello. I'd like to join in! Is there a leniency to what time you start battling, if for instance I were to join in an hour late?

Years
  • Spoiler:

Alright, here are the match-ups for round 1!

Wolf vs IrishAurum
    Castform vs Dr. Cara Liss
    Colours vs Rainbow
    gimmepie vs Ace Trainer Slash

Sirfetch’d

Cara and I are currently coordinating our matches now. Trying for Sunday!

Back