• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[T] War Between Pokemon & Humans II - Severed Bonds [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
Agriloth
Hoenn- Victory Road; lower level caverns, weeks before the initial camp meeting

Plip plop... plip plop... ssssssssh... The sound of water droplets dropping from the stalagmite formations of the cold ceiling onto the rocky, chilled ground echoed in the dark caverns of the lower levels of Victory Road. Apart from the water droplets and whisks of wind that managed to traverse the large cavern, only the hint of a soft breathing could be heard through the eerie darkness. Hidden in the unilluminated cave, a lone Tyranitar stood still with eyes closed as if it was meditating. A series of long breaths escaped from it's mouth before it vacuumed in air through it's nostrils. Lifting it's arms, the Tyranitar, still eyes closed, opened the palms of it's hands and extended them as far away as possible from it's body before it roared loudly. Jolts of electricity began to emanate from the portions of his body that wasn't protected by his lime green armor, before the crackling became increasingly louder. Finally opening it's eyes, the Tyranitar pointed both arms at the nearest large boulder and released the built up electricity it was holding back. The crackling bolts joined together and formed a large bolt of lightning that collided with the targeted boulder, instantaneously shattering the immobile piece of rock into various amounts of debris and pebbles. The Tyranitar let out a long breath of air before returning it's arms back to it's sides.

"Whoa whoa whoa..." a voice nervously spoke. A smaller boulder just next to the crushed boulder had opened up to reveal a Graveler, whom was apparently taking a nap before the loud roar and exploding boulder frightened him. Seeing the crushed mass next to him, he was glad it wasn't him. "You should be careful with that, Agriloth..." the Graveler hinted a worried tone in his words as he glanced at the Tyranitar. Agriloth looked down at the Graveler before him.

"...Sorry Grav... Wasn't paying attention. Good thing I decided to aim big." Agriloth truthfully joked. Grav wasn't happy that Agriloth always decided to practice his Thunder where Grav usually slept and shook his head worriedly.

"Hey...," Grav started, "...You hear something about that army... what was it... the Pokemon Entente? I hear they are recruiting Pokemon to fight against the Humans... ... ... You should join." Agriloth looked at Grav. It's true Agriloth has heard about this new Pokemon Army and all, but he felt the war with Humans was pointless to say the least.

"...I hear they have lots of powerful Pokemon over there. Maybe someone can beat the snot out of you... hehehe..." Grav intentionally added and chuckled to himself while, at the same time, catching Agriloth's attention. It's true none in Victory Road was able to challenge him and the lack of competition was halting his growth. Maybe this army might be a bit useful to him or so he thinks.

"... Hm... Maybe..." Agriloth began silently contemplating about everything as a whole before he finally nodded to himself. "... I guess I will go." Agriloth reconfirmed his thoughts and Grav nodded.

"Good for you... ... now, maybe I can get some peaceful sleep around here..." Grav agreed before murmuring silently to himself causing Agriloth to raise an eye on the bit that wasn't loud enough for him to hear. Gathering himself, Agriloth shook his body to keep the rising adrenaline that now began pumping through his veins in check while his anticipation began to rise. The Pokemon called the Tyrant in Victory Road was finally stepping into a new light, be it a bright future or a doomed fate, he did not know but desired only stronger opponents, unknown of the dangers that would come with that decision.

Lilycove City
Lilycove Harbor; day of battle camp meeting

An entity was seen offshore swimming towards the Lilycove Harbor. As it neared, a few surrounding Pokemon sentries at the harbor spotted the approaching creature, a lime-green armored Tyranitar. They were clearly baffled at his approach from the sea before wondering where he had come from. The sentries watched as Agriloth reached the beach side, shook as much water as possible from his body off, and began approaching Lillycove City. Uncertain that they could prevent the large Pokemon from it's pace into the city, they could only watch him with fear.

Lilycove City
Nearby and outside of the Battle Camp's main tent

Agriloth wandered around aimlessly trying to find the so called Leader's Tent that he had been directed to, however, he finally saw the larger tent and knew instantly where to go. A few of the other warriors that had already joined looked in awe at the scar-worn Tyranitar before them and began chattering amongst themselves. Agriloth, barely able to make out the multiple conversations about, wasn't interested in their chatter and made his way towards the Leader's tent. As he approached the closed cloth entrance, a small green Pokemon exited from that very tent, which was a Snivy that was barely up to his knees, and it was wearing the apparel of the humans, a blue hoodie along with it's peculiar blue eyes. The awkward Snivy, who was taking a swift pace, passed Agriloth, who decided to glance one more at the small Pokemon, before Agriloth looked back at the tent. Waiting a moment to calm his nerves, Agriloth slowly pushed up the cloth blocking his way and entered into the tent.

Lilycove City
Battle Camp Main Tent

Agriloth stood rather silently when he had entered the tent. There was a small group gathered within, some were seasoned veterans which Agriloth could tell from their carefully hidden auras while some carried the look of new fledglings hoping to gain glory or some other personal goals. Agriloth stayed near the back of the gathered group as he silently observed, something he rarely does in front of others.

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Dartanian Quickslash
Lilycove City
Battle Tent

"There are many chances for you to train, and there are even more chances for you to shine in the War, welcome to the Entente," the Infernape said then made a dismissing gesture to all the Pokemon in the tent.

Dartanian filed out with everyone else, stopping outside to look around with a mixture of curiosity and wariness. 'I wonder if any of these Pokemon knew my mother,' he wondered as he went over to secluded, shadowy spot where he was less likely to be noticed.

He felt the silky blue cloth tied around his arm. Lilac had said it had belonged to his mother and before that, Silence's mother. When Lilac had told Dartanian about Silence, she didn't try to hide anything. She told the flat out truth; or at least, as much as she knew. Despite knowing that his mother had been far from perfect, Dartanian still wished he could have met her. That was one of the reasons he joined the PE, the reason Lilac didn't know about. A small part of him thirsted for revenge and the only way he was going to get it was being where he was now.

A burst of cold disrupted his thoughts and he shook off a snowdrift that had fallen on his head. He scowled up at the tree it had fallen from and moved so he wasn't directly underneath its branches. He went back to observing the Pokemon around him, trying to remember the name for each one. It wouldn't do if he didn't even know about his own species. 'It's a good thing Lilac brought those books for me. I would be lost without them.'

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
(technically, the post was a three liner :D. Plus, it was a post that was in reply to another. Couldn't really think of much else to put in it)

Nick Fizen
Lilycove
Battle Tent

"I'm Nick, one of the chiefs," Nick answered. He to what Herodes had to say. A haunter came out behind the infernape, it's cruel words made Nick's ears twitch. He turned when he noticed a Tyranitar enter, Nick hadn't taken into consideration how big the tent was. "Well, Scott, I'll be seeing you around," Nick walked out of the tent. He didn't really feel like going with Alec; the pokemon was older than he was and still not evolved even once over, which made for a physical disadvantage. Snivy could only get so strong, and after that long, he still probably didn't have enough attack or defense. Nick really didn't feel like looking out for a pokemon that could get almost immediately stronger if he leveled up again and actually did evolve. Nick had a few pokemon line up for the spy mission; he picked two duskull, a sigilyph, a sarcofagrigus and two tailow which could act as messengers, scouts and eyes in the sky. It was a long walk from Lilycove from petal burg, but Nicks knowledge from his travels would help. He sent the two tailow and one of the duskull ahead as scouts. They were to report back to him every 10-15 minutes so he would know what to expect and how to deal with it. The other three ghost types followed quietly behind.
-------------
About a day and a half of walking later, Petalburg came into view. Nick gave a hand signal and the ghost types spread out, the duskull and sigilyph floating through walls and the sarcofagrigus pinning itself against walls to avoid being seen. He motioned for one of the tailow to stay with him and at perched on his shoulder while the other one flew from roof top to roof top, listening in on anything that might be important. The plan they had set up that previous night was for them all to meet up every hour in the forest behind the former gym. Nick had o way to avoid being seen unless he killed every human he came in contact with and he didn't want to do that, so he moved quietly to the area at the back of the old building and leaned against a tree, waiting for the first hour to end.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Lieutenant Mikkelson
Fortree City
Outside HR Base

Mikkelson stood outside the building, staring off into the distance. Mikkelson pulled out a cigar and lit it. Mikkelson took a drag of his cigar, and rested his arm down. Mikkelson saw the Fresh-face walk out of the building and approach Mikkelson.

"What do you mean by not in the training program, sir?" The fresh-face questioned Mikkelson. Mikkelson rubbed his beard then took another drag of his cigar.

" Listen here, newbie," Mikkelson began,

" As I previously stated, there are a few things you should know about the military that isn't mentioned in the training drills and simulations."

" First up, chain of command. You usually shouldn't ask General Trace questions at your age and rank. You should ask someone with a lower standing in the army, take me for example. General Trace tends to flip out sometimes, so he is often angry or stressed at something or someone. Second, shut up and follow orders. It is often the best decision you can make, and will earn you promotions and praise amongst your superiors. Also, don't pull a Sergeant Spark and go interrupting a speech or meeting. I'm still surprised he is still a Sergeant, but there are things I don't even know yet. Third, don't fully trust anyone in the army. After what happened in Sinnoh, with Sergeant Spark trusting his old Pokemon and a traitor ended that region's life. I would tell you more, but I feel that I am needed somewhere. After Fortree, if your alive, I will train you to perfect your abilities. Think this battle as a test, survive and you will pass, die and well, you're dead. Got that? See you later," Lieutenant Mikkelson preached, taking a drag of his cigar.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Mark Vargas
Fortree City
Generals office

"Actually, yes, LT. Suit up, and get ready. You're going hunting." The general said to him. "Right... I'll go find a rifle... and my helmet, then. Be back in 15." Mark said, walking away with a quick salute. He walked down the hall and opened the door to the stairs. He hoped over the last four stairs and went over to the range counter. "I'll be taking the DSG-1 then." Mark said to the man. "I said I'll hook you up AFTER the battle." "I need to be hooked up within 10 minutes, I have things to do." The man handed him the DSG-1 with a Sniper scope, Reflex sight, and Silencer then pointed to the exit. He looked pissed. Mark took the weapon and filled all the clips he got the the mercenary's bullets and left the room. He quickly jogged over to his apartment complex and hit the UP button on the elevator. He sprinted over to the door and typed 1519. Wrong. "Sh!t. One Five One Six, that's it!" Mark opened the door and grabbed the helmet. The Visor powered up and his H.U.D came up. Full body protection was amazing. On the outside the Visor was lit up blue. It was also a small Visor, less of a chance of something to pierce the helmet from there. The rest was pretty resistant to bullet penetration. He should be all good. He lightly jogged to the door and locked the key pad. "One five one six." He said to help him remember it. He ran over to the elevator and pushed the down button. Mark thought about how much he probably looked like a time travel marine. He thought he looked big enough to frighten lesser pokies. The elevator went *Ding* and he jogged out with the DSG-1 in his hands. He jogged straight back to the General's office. He knocked twice with the butt of his rifle then opened the door and walked in. "Could probably use little more hand to hand warm up, and a little more time in the range, to get back up to my best, but, Lt. Vargas Reporting for duty, Sir!" He said with a salute before finding a corner in the room to wait for everyone else. He installed his sniper scope and silencer firmly and checked his Combat rifle. Everything checked out. He holstered his two guns and stood at attention, he was used to standing stiff anyways...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Aki Kato; Private
Fortree City

Aki scowled a little as the Lieutenant said his thing and waved him off. This was crap he already knew! Who didn't know about the chain of command, other than Sargent Spark? It was all well and good to say "don't talk to the General when he's busy otherwise he would chew your head off", but the General had asked for questions. As long as Aki used the proper "sirs" and "General Trace" or whatever, Aki was sure talking to the General, however brief, was a good thing. He would learn his face, learn his name, be more open to picking him than someone who he had no idea what they did or who their name was.

Second, that was already obvious. Aki didn't even need to dwell on that. How stupid did the Lieutenant think Aki was?

The third statement was slightly useful. At least Aki knew exactly not to trust; the Pokémon. They were the enemies after all.

Aki kept in his urge to rebuttal the Lieutenant's entire conversation. Besides, chain of power right. He did have one thing to say though, and he hoped to God that it wouldn't result in the Lieutenant destroying Aki's balls into an oblivion. Besides, backbone was also a good thing to have in the Human Republic forces, right?

"Understood, sir. And sir! I'd very much appreciate if you didn't treat me like a child that knows nothing, sir!" Aki saluted and with that, made his leave and left the Lieutenant to his things. Sure, Aki was still technically a child. He was still technically a teenager. But Aki knew how to get by here. He had been through training, had his face literally slapped down by a Sargent for talking back. He knew how these things worked.

With nowhere else to go and now back to being quite bored, he stepped back into the Base of Operations tent and sat back down in his seat. Today was going to be a long day.

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
Years
"What is this I'm hearing?" Methuselah asked himself quietly, having gotten close enough to the tent to touch the fabric. He could also hear what was inside.

While there was no evidence as to who it was, Methuselah had to report to Arceus soon. If there was any dissemination in the League of Legends, it had to be reported. But Methuselah was on freelance duty right now anyway, so he thought he'd push the bar a little and keep listening. It had been awhile since some of the Legends had appeared before Arceus, so Methuselah needed to collect information.

Methuselah began digging a hole and burrowed under the tent, being sure to remain well burrowed, but within earshot. He sealed the hole behind him so he couldn't be followed and found by the hole in the ground.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Cain Trace, General
Fortree City
Human Republic Base of Operations
General's office

"Right... I'll go find a rifle... and my helmet, then. Be back in 15." said the Lieutenant. He gave Cain a quick salute, to which Cain returned, and then left. The Colonel departed soon too, probably off to his own affair. Cain looked over the names of those he selected and clicked on the intercom in his office, which called out to the whole base.

"Attention. This is General Trace. The following people report to my office immediately: Mikkelson, Boston, 2LT; Vargas, Mark, 2LT; Spark, Jack, SGT; Oswald, Elijah, Pvt; Leroux, Vikar, COL. Double-time. I want you here five minutes ago!"

Cain shut the intercom off and looked back over the map, making sure everything was all set. Lieutenant Vargas came in first. He spoke as he saluted.

"Could probably use little more hand to hand warm up, and a little more time in the range, to get back up to my best, but, Lt. Vargas Reporting for duty, Sir!" Cain returned the salute, and watched Vargas walked over to the corner to wait for the others.

"You'll probably get time before the bastard Pokemon get here. This is just a briefing, LT." He said, as he checked his watch, waiting for the others.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Tzeetith
Lilycove
Battle Tent

"You call being the leader of the Pokemon low key?" asked Tzeetith telepathicly as he lifted an eyebrow. He then added without sarcasm in his telepathic voice, "Believe me Arceus is watching you, especially since this war weakens him. He is concerned about the war, now at least I know why. Thankfully he just sees Herodes… for now" He sighed for a second while thinking about how to best deal with Arceus after a couple of seconds he said, "I'm going to have to disobey that last order of yours… If I suddenly get close to Arceus that will draw too much attention since that has never been how I have acted before, and Arceus alongside some of the other legendaries might get suspicious if I make a sudden personality change. However if you feel like he is ever breathing down your neck too much I might be able to do something to distract him for you."

Tzeetith began to slowly fade into the shadows as he finished talking to Cerberus telepathically. He made his parting comment out loud to Heracles with an evil grin, "Now don't break your new toys too quickly… make sure to have a little fun with them first." For a second all that remained of Tzeetith was his grin, but that faded too as he slipped on the other side of the tent to leave. He emerged into the sun so he had to take on his full Haunter form instead of hiding in the shadows like he would prefer to do. "Curse the sun why couldn't it be dark?" muttered the Haunter to himself as he began to move away from the tent, but then something caught his eye. There was a patch of ground that looked recently disturbed right next to the tent. The usually pure white snow was mixed with dirt and the dirt itself seemed to have been dug up then put back. He moved over toward the patch of earth to investigate it closer…

Colonel Vikar Leroux
Fortree City

Vikar listened to the announcement calling for him and the others to meet in the General's office. Vikar had assumed he would brief the men himself, but either way it didn't bother him that the General wanted the meeting conducted in his office. Getting up Vikar grabbed his cover and walked outside just as a siren began to blare. It didn't take Vikar long to realize it was the air raid siren, and a second later the siren was drowned out by the sound of anti-air machine guns. Vikar looked to the sky just in time to watch a stream of bullets crawl into one of the several Shaymin flying over head. The small pokemon basically evaporated when it was hit by a high caliber shell built to destroy helicopters. Vikar continued toward the general's office as the surprised Shaymin tried to flee, but they tight formation was suddenly enveloped in an explosion of black smoke and shrapnel caused by a flak cannon shell. The few survivors of the flak were quickly mopped up by the machine guns, and once again the sky was clear, and the base was quiet other than the random yelling from some of the soldiers to each other.

Smiling a little from seeing the sight of the poor pokemon getting slaughtered, Vikar marched into General Trace's office, walked up to his desk, stood at attention, and saluted while saying, "Colonel Vikar reports as ordered… also to report the situation outside was dealt with just some flying types overheard, AA took care of them."

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
Scott
Lilycove
Battle Tent

"My names Scott, yours?" I asked the fire pokemon. He responded and said "I'm Nick, one of the chiefs," A chief ehh? probably be seeing him around. I looked around for a line so I could get signed up. I looked around when I saw a Tyranitar enter the tent, "Wow, this tent is pretty big." I said quietly to my self. I admit, it's pretty cool being able to make a tent seem so small on the outside but is huge on the inside. I turned and looked at Nick when he said "Well, Scott, I'll be seeing you around," "Alright see you around" I replied back to him as he walked out of the tent.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scott
Lilycove

I looked around and saw an Infernape sign everyone to leave the tent. I walked out of the tent. It was a bit cold being winter and all. My shell helped me keep warm so I was ok. I realized I actually had a big disadvantage in this war because of my type. If it snows, my water will freeze before it gets any were. I needed to train a bit before I actually get into any battles. Im not exactly what you call "In shape" Im not fat or over weight but I haven't stretched or trained in I don't know how long. I walked to a near by wall and began shooting balls of water at. I trained for about 2-3 hours and I felt pretty refreshed. I felt like a new person, I felt amazing, But no lies I was tired, I felt like taking a 3 day nap actually. I walked over to a bench and sat down to rest for a while.

Last edited:

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
Years
Lilah, Lydia Amada
Battle Tent

"I-I thought you were dead as well, mom," Nocturne replied softly, his head resting on her mother's shoulder as they embraced each other, "M-My dad's still here and he's in the Sinnoh Region, he's not with me right now...b-but he is in a bad condition as he thought he's killed you..." He was talking about Wade, she soon realized. The female Zoroark stopped the hug as another quickly approached them. It was the Lucario from behind that Lilah saw earlier. She couldn't help but recognize his voice, somehow. He surely seemed happy. "Lydia.... Lydia.... Lydia.... hmmmm I can sort of remember maybe.... faintly.... " the Lucario gasped, "I know you! I remember you from Sinnoh! You were with Mandel, Rumble and Morgana!" he smiled out, sounding overly cheerful.

"And you!" He pointed at Nocturne, "You were there too! You were still a baby like I was.... this is weird... I never thought it was possible to meet people who knew my hatcher but here we are... I can't believe this.... and you!!!" he turned to the eevee. She tilted her head, "He knows me?" she thought to herself in confusion. "Ummmmm... actually I can't say I have any idea who you are really... Unless... were you that egg?" Gilbert asked, his smile turning back on in an instant, "Oh this is wonderful! Morgana and Rumble always talked about you Lydia! I've heard so many stories about you and Rumble and Mandel and Wade and Morgana and Hector and Khufu and.... Oh this is so wierd! Meeting you face to face like this!"

"W-wow, you know all of that? My ma use to tell me the same things!" Lilah beamed out, her gleaming smile warming up the atmosphere even more. "I'm Lilah. Your my brother," she said, looking up at Notcurne, "You're a lot bigger than what I imagined…" suddenly, a Typhlosion broke out from the crowd, stepping next to Lydia. They almost had the exact same height. "It seems we meet sooner than previously thought," the fire type said with a smile and slight bow. Seeing the pokemon with such manners made Lilah giggle. "Althalos sends his regards and was quite happy to hear that you are well." The Zoroark nodded with a grin. "It's nice to see you all again, really. Are you all here for what I think you are…? The war?"

"Awwww what a touching reunion I can barely hold back the tears," said a voice dripping in sarcasm as a shiny Haunter slowly emerged from the shadows cast by the tent. Lilah looked back, taking a little while to recognize the sarcasm. Looking upward at Lydia, her mother had a frown on her face, only growing as the Haunter continued on, "War is so wonderful… bringing long lost family members together so they might have the chance to die in each other's arms." The ghost pokemon disappeared before a fight could break out, which Lilah was thankful for. She heard a snort of disapproval from her mother, who averted her eyes from where the ghost had appeared and disappeared from.

"He's right, you know," Lydia spoke to the eevee through telepathy.

Ieyasu

This statement is false
Years
Khufu Sphynx
Lilycove City
Battle Tent

Khufu had been waiting outside of the battle tent for a while, waiting to see Herodes and report for duty. He'd assumed the Infernape leader of the PE was busy with others, and waited in the snow for several minutes as a light powder began to fall on him. He constantly was shifting his balance from paw to paw, so he didn't have to touch the snow with all four at the same time. As a fire type, Khufu despised the cold and could tell this war would be miserable for him.

A group of Pokemon trickled out of the tent, and Khufu assumed the meeting was through and walked inside the tent. Herodes was there, evidently just having finished conversing with a Haunter. Khufu had been somewhat of a maverick between the wars, and was still getting acquainted with the Entente warriors. Khufu nodded briefly at Herodes, whose back was turned anyway, but the Flareon did it mostly out of habit. He spoke up, "Herodes, sir, I have come here to formally take the duties as Chief of the Entente. And who is the Haunter?" Khufu tried to be as polite as possible with the leader of the PE, but as always, his voice came out a it shaky. Khufu was always nervous about displeasing someone in authority, and about losing their trust.

Speaking of trust, Khufu eyed the Haunter and decided something was wrong with him. His eyes somehow looked traitorous, sinister, and scheming. The Haunter looked at Khufu and the two locked eyes for the briefest of moments, then Khufu glanced back at Herodes, awaiting his response.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Mark Vargas
General's Office

"You'll probably get time before the bastard Pokemon get here. This is just a briefing, LT." General Trace spoke. Mark nodded and sat out on the floor with his rifle. He pulled out the clip and un-chambered the lone bullet, putting it back in the clip with all it's friends. He placed the clip on the floor and made sure that the gun and all it's attachments to make sure they were all in working order as it wasn't bought by him. Everything was in working order. Mark pulled off his helmet and started playing around with that. Twas an interesting helmet, comms, thermals, Night vision, Heads up display in all modes, and the ability to send back video feed. Should serve him well. He put the helmet back on and powered it up. He stood up and waited, again. Second in command walked in, Mark couldn't think of his name, and said something about a fixed situation having to do with AAs and flying types. Anti-air must have f*cked the pokemon up. Mark chuckled a little.

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
Years
Tzeetith
Lilycove
Battle Tent

"You call being the leader of the Pokemon low key?" asked Tzeetith telepathicly as he lifted an eyebrow. He then added without sarcasm in his telepathic voice, "Believe me Arceus is watching you, especially since this war weakens him. He is concerned about the war, now at least I know why. Thankfully he just sees Herodes… for now" He sighed for a second while thinking about how to best deal with Arceus after a couple of seconds he said, "I'm going to have to disobey that last order of yours… If I suddenly get close to Arceus that will draw too much attention since that has never been how I have acted before, and Arceus alongside some of the other legendaries might get suspicious if I make a sudden personality change. However if you feel like he is ever breathing down your neck too much I might be able to do something to distract him for you."

Tzeetith began to slowly fade into the shadows as he finished talking to Cerberus telepathically. He made his parting comment out loud to Heracles with an evil grin, "Now don't break your new toys too quickly… make sure to have a little fun with them first." For a second all that remained of Tzeetith was his grin, but that faded too as he slipped on the other side of the tent to leave. He emerged into the sun so he had to take on his full Haunter form instead of hiding in the shadows like he would prefer to do. "Curse the sun why couldn't it be dark?" muttered the Haunter to himself as he began to move away from the tent, but then something caught his eye. There was a patch of ground that looked recently disturbed right next to the tent. The usually pure white snow was mixed with dirt and the dirt itself seemed to have been dug up then put back. He moved over toward the patch of earth to investigate it closer…

Colonel Vikar Leroux
Fortree City

Vikar listened to the announcement calling for him and the others to meet in the General's office. Vikar had assumed he would brief the men himself, but either way it didn't bother him that the General wanted the meeting conducted in his office. Getting up Vikar grabbed his cover and walked outside just as a siren began to blare. It didn't take Vikar long to realize it was the air raid siren, and a second later the siren was drowned out by the sound of anti-air machine guns. Vikar looked to the sky just in time to watch a stream of bullets crawl into one of the several Shaymin flying over head. The small pokemon basically evaporated when it was hit by a high caliber shell built to destroy helicopters. Vikar continued toward the general's office as the surprised Shaymin tried to flee, but they tight formation was suddenly enveloped in an explosion of black smoke and shrapnel caused by a flak cannon shell. The few survivors of the flak were quickly mopped up by the machine guns, and once again the sky was clear, and the base was quiet other than the random yelling from some of the soldiers to each other.

Smiling a little from seeing the sight of the poor pokemon getting slaughtered, Vikar marched into General Trace's office, walked up to his desk, stood at attention, and saluted while saying, "Colonel Vikar reports as ordered… also to report the situation outside was dealt with just some flying types overheard, AA took care of them."

(You're so mean!)

Methuselah couldn't hear much for voices, save for a mild telepathic reading, but he couldn't pick up on it. Tch. Psychic-powers my grassy, white--

Methuselah felt a disturbance nearby and settled, blanking his mind and remaining still. It passed quickly. Probably just a Diglett... he thought reassuringly - just as he got a massive headache which took every ounce of his being not scream out.

Somewhere, many Shaymin just died... Perhaps his friends, or even family... That's why he wanted to help the Entente as much as possible. The humans were ruthless. And to think that at one point they were friends...

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
Herodes and Nocturne
Lilycove
Battle Tent

"I'm going to have to disobey that last order of yours… If I suddenly get close to Arceus that will draw too much attention since that has never been how I have acted before, and Arceus alongside some of the other legendaries might get suspicious if I make a sudden personality change. However if you feel like he is ever breathing down your neck too much I might be able to do something to distract him for you." Tzeetith replied and Herodes rolled his eyes. Actually he didn't pay much attention in what the legendary was saying, but if the legendary wanted to disobey, he probably had a good reason.

"Very well." Herodes spoke, standing up, "Do what you have to do. Now if you'll excuse me..."

Walking out of the tent, the Infernape grinned as the army was basically assembled in front of him. Probably Alec's work. Rows of Rampardos were standing in the front, then some large, bulky pokemon behind them. Two rows how of Magmortars were standing at the back, ready to burn everything in their sights. The scale wasn't too big but that's what the infernape wanted. Sending everything out would be suicide...

"Alec, send them to route 120 but don't let them be visible as the humans are watching. I want them to be there at noon so you have three hours to bring them there. After that watch for me signal." Herodes walked towards the Snivy, "You're responsible for leading the troops this time. Don't disappoint me. I'll be there as well. If you need to retreat, do it."

The infernape had no idea that Nocturne was listening to him all this time, and the Zoroark had to admit that Herodes's strategy was a little reckless. Sending them then basically sacrificing them? Staying silent he moved away from the Zoroark then looked at his mother, not knowing what she had in mind...

"I'll have to send dad a letter soon. I wonder what he will feel when he knows that mom's alive..."

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Jack Spark
Fortree City
Human Base of Operations

"Stand at attention when a superior officer enters the room!" Suddenly a voice came from behind. Jack immediately stood up straight, not moving until Commander Leroux walked up to his desk. He looked at Jack and said in a threatening voice, "Sergeant what you did back there is unacceptable! You are a NCO and you better start acting like one. I don't know what the military in Sinnoh was like, but from what I have heard and what you have showed me I have a pretty good idea that is was run pathetically, and its no wonder it completely failed. So first off you need to realize this is Hoenn, and the Republic's military is going to be run better than it was in Sinnoh. Here a lack of respect for rank and the chain of command will not be tolerated. If you pull another disrespectful stunt like you pulled today you WILL be demoted. Drop the attitude right now. Have I made myself crystal clear?"

"Man, that was one hell of a lecture... Something my mom woulda given me 15 years ago..." Jack thought. He controlled himself, making sure not to roll his eyes, keeping his expression blank. He saluted the Commander, saying, "Yes, Sir! Crystal clear!"

Commander Leroux sat down, and said, "If you have any issues or questions now is the time to speak. If you don't have anything to say, go get Lieutenant Mikkelson, and Private Elijah and report back to me in 15 minutes… we have an operation we need to discuss."

Mikkelson, probably that old b*stard in the General's office who had been giving him a funny look. As for Elijah... he had no idea who he was.

"No disrespect, sir... but I am new to the base, and I do not know who Private Elijah is... I don't think I would be able to find him in 15 minutes without knowing him..." Jack said.

He still walked out of the room, and made his way to Lieutenant Mikkelson's location. He saw him smoking a cigar, and talking to a Private. He stepped up near them, just as soon as the Lieutenant finished his chat. The Private seemed to give him a bored look, which made Jack nearly snicker. The kid was almost like a younger version of him, times two.

"Do I have to call him sir too...? I think I probably should..." Jack thought. The kid left the place, walking in the building. Jack walked up to Mikkelson, and said, "Commander Leroux is calling you, sir" Jack spoke the sir part through gritted teeth.

He then heard the announcement by the General, "Attention. This is General Trace. The following people report to my office immediately: Mikkelson, Boston, 2LT; Vargas, Mark, 2LT; Spark, Jack, SGT; Oswald, Elijah, Pvt; Leroux, Vikar, COL. Double-time. I want you here five minutes ago!"

"Well, then, sir, I think we should head over to the General's office instead." Jack said, and then walked into the Base instead. He saw the kid who had been speaking earlier, and walked up to him. He said, "What's your name, kid?" But before he could get an answer, he heard gunshot outside, and immediately started to run outside. He looked back while running, and yelled at the kid, "I'll see you soon, kid... if you survive." He grinned, and ran outside.

He saw green creatures, soaring across the sky. They were blasted by gunshots, immediately getting killed. They were beautiful, with small flowers. That was probably a flock of the Legendary Pokemon, Shaymin.

Jack felt a bit sick at the sight of the Pokemon. He couldn't help but feeling sad... a bit. A flower soared through the air, and Jack stretched his palm. It gently settled onto his palm, and he gripped it tightly before pocketing it.

"Is this what I'm going to do again? I'm not sure I can..." he thought, his eyes closed. He suddenly remembered the announcement, realizing he had wasted a lot of time, and ran towards the General's Office.

He slowed down outside his office. He knocked at the door gently, and then walked in slowly. He saw Mark already there, and Commander Leroux. "Sergeant Jack, reporting for duty, sir!" He said to the General, giving him a salute. He then turned towards Commander Leroux, saluted, and said, "I managed to find Lieutenant Mikkelson, but then I then heard the announcement and headed over here." He said. Then, suddenly remembering, he said aloud at the end of the sentence, "Sir!". This 'sir' business was hard for Jack, but he was gonna have to adapt to it if he wanted to survive in this place...

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Aki Kato; Private
Fortree City
Sargent Spark almost scared the crap out of Aki when he heard the question muttered in his ear. Aki almost reacted with a punch to the face, only to recognise the voice and give the Sargent a funny look in reply. Just as he was about to give his name, there was an echo of gunfire outside and the Sargent gave a swift goodbye and went outside to check what it was. Aki nodded slowly and followed the Sargent, only to see the sky showered with falling Pokémon. Aki wasn't exactly sure which Pokémon they were, only that they looked very much dead. He swallowed hard.

No, Katta, you can't back out now. This is what you were trained for. He kept his eyes fixed on the Pokémon falling out of the sky. Katta, this is what you were trained for. Then... yep, it was over. And Aki felt nothing. Just as he was meant to felt. These Pokémon, though Aki didn't know their true intentions, were known to be ruthless. Not the species in themselves, but Pokémon in general. Starting wars, burning villages, killing people. The war was to stop the war. And Aki was a part of it. Whether he liked it or not.

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
Scott
Lilycove

I left the spot I was sitting at and walked to were the battle tent was. A big group of pokemon where lined up. "What the hell is going on?" I said under breath, I walked into the group and stood like they were. I whispered to a pokemon next to me "Hey, what's going on?" The pokemon next to me responded and said "I heard were are going to battle, or its training. I don't know" "How could you not know?" I asked the bigger pokemon "Bad information? I don't know so scram!" Said the other. I began to step backwards slowly, I bumped into a few other pokemon on the way. They gave me a mean look, I slipped away to the back and stood. I began to wonder where we were going. I really didn't want to go to battle considering how out of shape I was, again I say I am not fat but I had to do what I was supposed to. I didn't like taking orders but something like this, but I had to. It was my first time going to fight besides times when Jonathan died. I was alone for a few years, scouring the cities in search of food. I remember a few times where I had to eat out of dumpsters but now I didn't have to worry about that. All I had to worry about, was staying alive.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Alec Languba

Chief of the Pokemon Entente
Lilycove City to Fortree City
Shaymin Salad

-----

I waited outside Herodes tent with the assembled troops. I was slightly nervous; this would be my first actual battle as a Chief and I'd be doing it alone. Herodes walked out a second later, "Alec, send them to route 120 but don't let them be visible as the humans are watching. I want them to be there at noon so you have three hours to bring them there. After that watch for me signal." Herodes walked towards me, "You're responsible for leading the troops this time. Don't disappoint me. I'll be there as well. If you need to retreat, do it."

Okay, so Herodes was going to be with us on this little mission? Well, since I was to be the only one commanding, any mistakes would be my fault and my fault alone. Guess making a mistake was out of the question. I gave a salute to Herodes and lead the troops towards Fortree.

About three hours later, just as Herodes had said, Fortree was in sight, and we would be there any minute. The entire time, I had been leading the troops along a rather hidden area; there was little chance that the humans could have spotted us.

As we approached the city, I noticed something rather... disturbing. There was what seemed to be chunks of flesh, and there was also some blood, along with a few... Gracidea flowers. Those little bits and pieces were bits and pieces of Shaymin. The humans had murdered an entire flock of Shaymin, harmless Shaymin. They would be migrating this time of year, apparently the humans were too stupid to know that. And attacking without provocation? I mean, sure, they were probably expecting a Pokemon attack, but Shaymin had nothing to do with the Entente. Shaymin were typically a peaceful race, and its not like they were attacking the city, they were merely flying over it.

Now I was mad.

Before, I had planned to go easy on the humans myself, but now there was no holding back. I raised my hand, ready to signal the attack to begin.​

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
Scott
Leaving Lilycove

A Chief began leading the large group of pokemon to Fortee City, I was sure that we were going into battle. It was pretty da** cold, we kept walking for quit sometime. I had lived in Hoenn almost my whole life and this part of it I hadn't seen before. I've gone from Lilycove to Fortee many many times and hadn't seen this way before. Obviously we were taking the silent approach, but I knew the humans would be expecting us no doubt about it. I felt something odd though, surely with the humans technology they would have picked us up on scope. I don't know why they didn't get us before we even got to the city. Maybe it was a trap. Waiting for us to get there then completely obliterate us. We had be walking for about an hour down this weird lifeless path. I couldn't see anything except for the pokemon in front of me. This path felt lifeless and dry, like nothing had ever lived there. A bit odd if you ask me. Unless the humans killed anything that was living here. We walked for about another hour or two and Fortee was in sight. It started to stink, and I mean bad! I thought a Rampardose cut one but when we got closer to the city I could see a few blood stains in the ground. We got closer and we could see bits and pieces of flesh. The Chief looked at all the dead piece of something and looked pretty pissed. That when it hit me, they were Shaymin, I totally forgot it was migrating season. The humans probably thought they were attackers, "Son of a b****!" I said quietly to my self. After this, I was ready to fight..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back