• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[T] War Between Pokemon & Humans II - Severed Bonds [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
Years
  • Lydia, Lilah Amada
    Outside Battle Tent

"I'm here...to sort things right," Nocturne replied to her, "My dad taught me a lot of things. About war, about peace, above love...but alas...I don't know what I should do. I'm on my own now, and I have to make my own decisions...but I know what's right, and what's wrong, and I will try to stop the War...in a different way." She was both scared and proud of her son; scared for his safety, but overall proud of the man he was growing up to be. The Zoroark nodded with a false smile, stopping as she felt emotions flow outward her son. Tears were forming in his eyes. Lydia also felt the urge to join in, but refused the tears, concentrating on her son who was now hugging her.

She wrapped her long arms around him in reply, a small smile on her face. She hadn't truly smiled for years, not since the hatching of her daughter. The two dark-types didn't look to be separating, pokemon moving by with stares. Lydia was oblivious to them. "I love you mom...I love you so much...and t-thanks for being here with me..."her son said through telepathy. She shed a tear at his loving words, her warm fur soaking up the moisture before it ran clean off her cheek. He loved her. That was all a mother truly wanted; her baby's love.

Her son made her think of Lilah. How was she reacting to all of this? Glancing to the side for a quick moment, the Zoroark noticed her Eevee child had gone elsewhere. Panic struck into Lydia right away. Where had she gone? Looking back at her son, she didn't want to spoil the moment, but…

Lilah, Lydia Amada
    Lilycove – Fortree

I'm ready. All those years of being trapped at home… I'm free!
    The Eevee couldn't be more excited, giggling nonstop as she walked within the crowds of pokemon around her. All of them looked burly, stronger and much larger than the small fox. Lilah paid little attention to the pokemon surrounding her though, more focused on where the group was heading and the rest of her surroundings. Winter made the world around her almost pure white, many more icy crystals falling here than it did near her hometown. Another thing that struck her was the few, cut-out cold winds that sliced between the crowds to poke at Lilah through the few cracks. The ocean kept temperatures leveled at Evergrande City. It chilled her fur to be outside in the frosted weather, her paws almost numb from the icy snow piled below. She tailed behind a close Fire-type, allowing most of the miniature crystals to melt away before her tiny legs were sucked inside.

Walking was tiring, she soon realized. Daydreams kept her patience from flying away, the little pokemon thinking about her family. Would Lydia be upset she left? Probably. The Zoroark always seemed to freak out when things went wrong for her, no matter how minor the issue was. Her mother also had mood swings, Lilah unsure why. She wasn't sure about a lot of things, not very positive about the strength in their bond, either. Back at home it was terrible. They'd fight about the pettiest things; it made Lilah chuckle to think about it. Only now was all of that arguing worth it- after all, the Eevee got what she wanted. And soon enough, she'd be a war hero. More of a hero than her mother, even.

She heard a noise from the outside. Her ears perked, senses coming into clear when she saw the frustrated look of a Growlithe. She had, most likely, bumped into the little devil, or something. "Watch it…" the dog warned, Lilah stepping to the side embarrassed. Her legs sunk into the snow immediately. A slight frown on her face, she continued on, making sure not to nudge any other pokemon a second time.
    Where are we going? This is taking too long…
    Complaints wouldn't get her anywhere. Trudging on, it was only a few minutes until the gathering of pokemon stopped in their tracks, a few getting out of their alignment to look ahead. She did the same in parallel to those few. It took her a while to…understand, what she was looking at.

The Eevee's jaw opened a little, gaping at the red snow ahead. A Snivy went a bit closer, all of them following. Lilah was horrified at the scene. Dead pokemon, Lilah not sure which, littered across the ground. It was only more gruesome to see the bodies which had been split into multiples. The crowds of other creatures also looked terrified. The Eevee had never seen such gore. Gazing at the blood, she guessed right away the humans had done the slaughtering. To all of them, whoever they were. Pokemon with hopes and dreams.

Her face scrunched up with anger, ears pinning slowly back. Are these the kind humans you were talking about, mother? Are these just the 'nice' ones? The small pokemon's eyes were glowing a faint red, she realized. The ruby glow shined off of the snow crystals, Lilah looking upward as motion came from the front. It was the chief. He raised his small arm, murmurs from the crowds silencing slowly. She stared intently at the grass-type, along with the rest.

"Herodee says to start the assult!" the pokemon said aloud. With a quick motion of his hand, the Rampardos and other various rock-types charged ahead with the others running behind. The Eevee made a quick slip to the side to avoid from being trampled on, the ground below her shaking from the pounding of feet across the land. Roars and other cries broke out into the sky, the chief Snivy disappearing inside the horde of pokemon. A rush came over her immediately. Her feet carried her, picking up the pace and soon sprinting through the flush of white crystals. A shine of new determination flashed off of her eyes. The determination for revenge…

Her rush was broke by the explosions ahead, the fox tumbling from the impact. Screams ahead from humans were quickly conjoined with pokemon's own. It was happening too fast, fire quickly spreading and crowds either cowering or running to their own demise. "No...n-no..." she muttered out, taking a step back. She knew she had to fight... become that hero she wanted to be. It just looked too... impossible, the chaos lingering out in the human's direction. They had the advantage, if it wasn't clear already. Going in was possible suicide.

What now? ...M-ma...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    (OOC: Time travel between Target killin' to ambush)

Lieutenant Mikkelson
    Fortree City
    Ambush position

Lieutenant Mikkelson smiled as the gas went off, and he watched as Colonel Leroux charged off. Mikkelson followed, and quickly shot three dazed and confused Pokemon. Mikkelson rolled in front of a Machamp and tried to shoot it, but before he could, the Pokemon knocked the gun out of Mikkelson's grasp and punched Mikkelson in the face, knocking the wise Lieutenant to the ground. Mikkelson tried to crawl away but the Machamp picked him up, and began choking Mikkelson. Mikkelson kicked the Machamp in the stomach, stunning it, and Mikkelson jumped on to the Pokemon's shoulders, and snapped the Machamp's neck, hearing that wonderful sound, and jumped off the Pokemon. Mikkelson pulled out his pistol and shot down three flying Pokemon flying aimlessly in the air. Mikkelson picked up his assault rifle, and loaded a fresh clip and shot at a Swampert, enraging the Pokemon. THe Swampert charged at Mikkelson, swiping at Mikkelson. Mikkelson dodged the swipe, rolled under the Swampert and sent a few rounds into the Swampert, taking down the Swampert. Mikkelson shot at three more Pokemon, dropping the freaks down in succesion. Lieutenant Mikkelson re-loaded his rifle, and moved towards the back of the force. Mikkelson noticed a Delcatty struggling on the ground, missing its hind legs. The Lieutenant jumped up and stomped on the Delcatty's head, detaching the head from the Delcatty.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Alec Languba
    Chief of the Pokemon Entente
    Fortree City
    Human cowardice; a truth of battle

-----

I narrowly dodged a bullet that I hadn't heard coming. I had faintly seen the general vicinity of its origin, but it was pointless to pursue a threat like that. I continued to slash at any humans I could, but it seemed that I couldn't get to very many. It also seemed that I was one of very few Pokemon that would be able to get past the humans due to my small size and speed, but going in alone was suicide.

Just like this entire assault.

Some gut feeling made me think that maybe Herodes wanted something like this to happen. Whether is was truly because he wanted to test the humans before we actually went to an all out battle, or because he just enjoyed it, I didn't know. The first option seemed more likely; I was probably just paranoid. Yes, that was it, paranoia, nothing more.

I turned to see a human walk up to a Kirlia, a medic, and start to strangle her. He had no honor. You didn't harm a medic. Just one more human that was less than human; another one with no soul. The humans like that made me sick, and sadly, in the midst of war, they were more common than I would have liked. I turned and started to run towards the human, preparing a Leaf Blade. I struck his arms, causing him to drop the Kirlia. She quickly got up and retreated.

"How about you fight me rather than a helpless medic, you coward!" I filled the word coward with enough venom a normal person would flinch at the sound of it. I leaped into the air, readied a Leaf Blade, and aimed at the humans shoulder. At least I would not be killing him, just removing a limb or two.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Scott
    Fortree City

The blood stains in the snow gave me a feeling of horror,
    the poor Shaymin would have never saw it coming. The
    large group of pokemon walked forward towards the
    city. Even though all this death was in front of us there
    was no abandoning the mission. We continued forward when
    multiple small devices sprang up and exploded. "Holy Sh!t" I
    yelled. Multiple pokemon had been killed or injured in the
    blast of each device. I looked and watched the Snivy Chief
    nearly get hit by a bullet. I looked around to see where the
    bullets came from and had no success in finding them.
    I ran forward to fight my way into the city when a Charmeleon
    a head of me got it's head blown off. "Son of a b****!!" I
    said to my self. I ran straight and dodged in coming bullets.
    I charged up a quick attack an slashed at a human in front
    of me. I cut open the side of the person's body and continued
    to push inward into the wound. The human fell to the floor and
    began to bleed out. The human was to busy applying pressure
    to their wound I was able to grab their head. I charged up
    a water blast, opened their mouth and shot the water down
    their throat. The human continued to drown from the water,
    I left them to die. I looked for my next target when I herd
    loud bang sounds. I knew for a fact that it was a sniper then,
    but it wasn't worth trying to find them, so I continued on.

I ran onward into the city and searched for cover to catch my
    breath. I ran back behind a wall to breath for a second. I
    looked back at my fellow warriors as they yelled for helplessly.
    This battle was f****** suicide! D*****! I was pretty pissed
    but I can't let my emotions come over me now.
    "I gotta help them" I got up and ran back to my "Team"
    I saw a squirtle helplessly about to be shot. "Hell no"
    I thought, I rushed forward and tackled the human about to
    shoot the small water type pokemon. I grabbed the human's
    throat shoved my finger into the front of his throat. The
    human couldn't breath. I punched the man in the temple of
    their head which knocked them out. I helped up the squirtle
    and said "Be more careful out there" the young squirtle nodded
    as I ran off into the crowd of fighting pokemon.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Jack Spark
    Fortree City
    Human Base of Operations

Mark spoke up after Jack. The Colonel listened intently, nodding now and then. He then spoke up, his voice confident, "The only way to have peace not only for our generation but for those of your children is to completely crush the Pokemon. We need to make them fear humanity so they never have delusions about fighting us again." He paused, "If it requires us to push them to the verge of extinction so be it. The future belongs to humanity… not to those beasts. They can either accept their place in our shadow or be crushed under the might of technology and human ingenuity."

Jack looked down, lost in thought. There was a bit of truth in the Colonel's words... it was going to hard to get peace. Specially without violence. And there was still the assassination of Josh... he still had a mission to fulfill. He heard Mark leave, and the Colonel looked at Jack.

"Sorry Sergeant you will have to use that antique for this Operation. The facilities required for enhancement surgery are not set up here. The main facilities are located in Rustboro, and the Pokemon will be attacking any minute. We need to prepare for the Operation so we are ready to execute when ordered to." The Colonel said. That was true, he didn't have time now. He was going to have to fight with his... "antique" BioArm. Wow, 15 years ago, pinnacle of technology, 15 years later, antique. How technology changes.

Colonel Leroux then attacked the dummy, his movements extremely quick. He immediately beheaded the dummy and drove his blade into the dummy's 'heart'. By the time Jack realized what had happened, the dummy's head rolled and hit his leg. He grinned, the Colonel was really fast. It was going to be nice to have him on his side.

"Good all the paperwork and non field duty hasn't decreased my skills too much... I hope. Honestly Sergeant I'm a little jealous of you. You always get to go out into the field and take the fight to the enemy. Well this time I can and we best go get prepared for the Operation Sergeant… if the Operation is successful the first round of drinks are on me once we get a chance to celebrate."

Jack laughed. "Well, the field is nice, helps you stretch your arms a bit at least Operation Crow will help me get back in action. And sir, we will get a chance to celebrate..." Jack grinned, gave him a salute, and walked away. At least the Colonel had a soft side, unlike the stuck up General. He walked away, he had to find at least a small weapon, otherwise he could never survive. He found a small knife, and tied it to his BioArm, it would have to do, for now. He walked over to a dummy, and started to punching it with deadly movements, something that would easily crack a Pokemon's skull.

"Thank god I practiced in that bloody cave..." He thought.

-------------------------------------------

Jack Spark
    Battlefield Outside Fortree
    Ambush Point "Operation Crow"

Jack gently placed his thermal vision contacts into his eyes, and slipped the gas mask over his mouth. He then got into the ditch along with the others, and waited for the gas mines to go off.

He saw them go off, and Colonel ran forward, attacking Pokemon here and there. He managed to effortlessly kill a lot of Pokemon, and Jack and Mikkelson ran out of the ditch.

"Let's get it started"

Jack quickly found his targets, running forward, he smacked his arm on their heads, and with a loud satisfying 'crack' they would crumple onto the ground. He ducked to avoid a flamethrower which had been chucked at him. The flames managed to burn part of his back, but he had managed to withstand much harsher flames than that. The burning reminded of his battle with Hector 15 years ago, and he smiled. This was just like old times. He spotted the attacker, a Magmortar, and he ran towards him. The Pokemon was already confused due to the smoke, and Jack grabbed him from behind, and immediately slit his throat. Before he could collapse, Jack further cracked his skull, and then felt satisfied.

He looked behind to see Colonel Leroux strangle a medic. "Nice..." Jack thought. "We're getting the job done" He smiled. This was a piece of cake. Just then, he was knocked down to the ground.

"What the f***?!" Jack immediately rolled to avoid being crushed by a huge Body Slam. He immediately got on his feet, and identified his attacker as a Machoke. Jack let out a whistle, and the Machoke attacked him again, this time trying to punch him on his face. Jack blocked with his metal arm, and the blow left a dent on his arm.

"Mental reminder- Next time, cover BioArm with titanium plates." Jack thought, and he immediately ran forward to attack the Machoke. He managed to punch him in his face, but that did almost nothing. The Machoke leaned back, and punched Jack on his chest. He flew back, and landed in the snow. He could feel pain spread all over his body, but he managed to get back up. He looked inside his shirt, the armor had managed to save his ribs from getting shattered. He felt anger, and looked up the Machoke. "You're f***ed, Pokemon!" Jack ran forward, and as soon as the Machoke punched, sidestepped quickly, and immediately drove his knife into the Machoke's throat. The Machoke staggered back, and with a look of surprise on his face, collapsed onto the soft snow.

"Just like old times"

He looked around to spot his new target, and spotted a small Eevee nearby. She seemed to be afraid, scared, shivering there.

"Hey there, kitten, what are you doing there?" He yelled at her. "Go run back home to mommy before I kill you!" Jack grinned. He wasn't going to kill a small Eevee... unless she seemed like a possible threat. Jack suddenly heard a loud cry from right behind him. He looked behind to see Colonel Leroux right behind him, he had just strangled the Kirlia. The cry had come from a Snivy wearing a blue hoodie, who had yelled, "How about you fight me rather than a helpless medic, you coward!" The Snivy ran forward, and leaped into the air, aiming a Leaf Blade at Leroux's shoulder. Jack outstretched his arm, and grabbed the tiny Pokemon from the hood of his clothing. The Pokemon stopped in mid-air, and Jack tutted. "Whoa, whoa kiddo, calm yourself!" He said, before he chucked the Pokemon at the direction of the Eevee.

He could vaguely remember the Snivy, from way back in the first war. He had been in the Battle of Oreburgh, in the hospital where Jack had revived Wade. Before Jack allowed himself to get lost in the memories, he snapped back to the present, when he saw a Wartotle pass by him closely. He looked at the Snivy and Eevee, and said, "Alright, kiddies, be right back, yeah? Wait for me!" He said with a grin, and ran towards the Wartotle from behind, and directed a well aimed kick at his shell.

"Hell, this is a lotta fun!" Jack thought. The adrenaline rush was clouding his emotions, making him unable to think clearly. All he could think of was find more, kill more. His rather gentle nature lost somewhere.

(OOC: Wow, that was a lotta fun. Anyways, I attacked what, 3 guys here lol, I just hope it doesn't seem like god modding :D)

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Thanatos Hannibal
    Lylicove to Fortree

A Xatu approached Thanatos, who looked at it with a bored face on. Where was everyone?

"Excuse me. Are you a member of the PE?"

The disturbance that Pokemon showed made Thanatos smirk mockingly. Of course he was, Rumble himself wrote the name in their list. Apparently, my father is forgotten. Or not, it's just the region change.

"What kind of question is that, I wouldn't be here if I wasn't a member of the PE."

"In that case, let me inform you. Our troops are moving towards Fortree right now."

Thanatos, who was looking at the ground, raised his head and looked the Xatu in the eye. The sudden intense eye contact wouldn't be bearable if the two Pokemon didn't share an important characteristic: psychic powers. He felt his powers flow from his eyes to his arms.

"Well then, things are about to get interesting. You can Teleport us there, correct?"

His grin showed some feelings even he couldn't explain; hatred towards humans, and even though he hadn't been in war again, he felt like his father's spirit was guiding him. He grabbed the Xatu, and together they vanished from the tent.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Aki Kato; Private
    Human Defence Line
    As soon as the call was out that Pokémon were attacking, all of Fortree went into preparation mode. It didn't take that long for Aki to find where he needed to be as most of the privates met up in one spot to be briefed. Once they knew what they had to do, they moved off for battle. Aki's orders were simple, being a long range specialist; Move to higher ground and support the guys on the field. Make sure you stay hidden.

So, Aki had moved to higher ground. Despite his objections earlier about the fire and hiding in trees, he found one and scaled it until he found a high, comfortable branch to perch on. To make sure he didn't fall, he quickly screwed a bolt into the tree and clipped himself onto it. He pulled on it... once, twice, three times. The, he leaned back to check how well it would hold. When it showed no sign of coming loose, he perched back and pulled his rifle from his back and looked through the scope.

Yep, he could see them coming. Larger Pokémon taking the lead, destroying all in their path. Well darn, fire wasn't the only thing he should be worrying about then. Those giant rhinos could break trees. Not to worry though, they were already being dealt with by the large amount of fire coming from the defence line. Rockets, lasers, ammunition... whatever the humans could throw. And it was working too.

As the smoke billowed around the scene, Aki changed his scope over to thermal and readjusted himself. It was easy to tell the difference between man and beast, so Aki aimed, held his breath then took a shot. The beast fell to the ground, obviously dead or seriously injured. His first real kill. And it barely bothered him.

"Tango down," Aki said to himself and probably to whoever else could hear him over the radio. He repeated his process, taking out at least another three. Four. Five. Six. He was moving like clockwork, shooting, pulling back, aiming, shooting, etc. When his mag ran out, he pulled another off his belt and repeated.

He was so concentrated, it was slightly scary. Aki was never this keen, only when he was truly engrossed into something. When it was truly fun and interesting to him. And this, this slaughter to him was like a video game.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Thanatos Hannibal
    Outside Fortree

Snow and blood seemed like one; the ground had become a pool of blood mixed with mud, as the ice had melted under the intense flames the fire Pokemon spat.
    Thanatos looked around him, lost. It surely wasn't exactly how his father had told him; it was much worse. The sound from the bullets was cracking through the area, Thanatos saw Pokemon in front of him fall in the ground, never to get up again. An unspeakable hatred for the humans burned his heart and his senses, rising up to his throat and eyes; this was the magic, the power Rumble had told him.
    After the two second it took him to analyze the scene and comprehend with his emotions, he took another second to smell the air.

"I smell death"

He whispered to himself, and bursted into action, levitating forward through the crowd of Pokemon, performing a circular move with his right hand - while looking at the opposing humans aiming their guns at the Pokemon.
    A terrible sound cracked in the area after two seconds - like a metal material was crushed violently into another one - and a powerful explosion of psychic, around twenty meters away from the Reuniclus, blew all the humans standing on the spot back, one of them dropping the weapon.

Thanatos' blue eyes were flashing with his psychic energy ready to use, and he proceeded in front of the Pokemon wave to meet the humans. He heard some laughs from his enemies, but he only grinned as they pulled their triggers.
    A wondrous wall of light covered Thanatos' body, blocking all of the bullets for around 3 seconds, letting the Pokemon wave get close to the humans who were backing off.
    The Reuniclus looked at his arm - he didn't know he could do these "tricks", or he simply hadn't realised they were so useful. He thanked Rumble and his beliefs about him being a great Pokemon were confirmed.
    He slowly discovered that he liked it. War, blood and carnage. With a grin spreading across his face, he reached the humans and cast a Thunder from his right arm to hit the one.
    That human instanly died; he didn't even have the chance to scream, as the distance between the source of the lightning and him was small - hence the power of the move was doubled. The flash of light stunned the others as well, and Thanatos' Light Screen faded, but it was already too late for his enemies - the Reuniclus begun channeling his Hidden Power. Balls of psychic energy were formed around him, then they started burning with his hatred and newfound bloodlust. Burning, literally. He swirled around violently, turning the fires into a wave, which hit the humans, burning them into cinders and melting the snow under them.

"Ha! This is just way too easy!"

Thanatos' yell cracked in the area, his psychic, metallic voice making the other Pokemon around him flinch. Then, an explosion, a real explosion cracked right next to him, flinging him left violently. He felt pain, burn in his small body's ribs and some of his gel cells burned off.
    With eyes half-shut, trying to compute with the newfound meaning of pain, he looked angrily at the humans who - he supposed - threw the grenade. They were about fifteen meters away, in range of his powers. But he prefered tactic instead of power.

You, come here..

He pulled a huge Pokemon which was next to him when the explosion hit him, but seemed unnaffected. Of course, it was an Aggron, a giant of steel. He pulled the unsuspecting Pokemon towards him with his psychic powers.

"What in the world are ya doing?"

The Aggron looked at the ground to see a Reuniclus moving the fingers of his left arm, pulling the giant towards him - gently. Thanatos frowned slightly as he preferred to avoid such questions and he focused his mind on his powers, which flew freely off his eyes and arms when the humans released other grenades and fired towards their direction.

"To put it blatantly, saving our butts, moron. Now lay down!"

His rage, his bloodlust, his pain caused by the explosion that ripped off some cells of his right ribs, he felt like something inside him clicked. He was made for this, and whoever is made for something, his determination should be endless. With determination, he could build skyscrapers, but with his mind AND determination, he could destroy them. With that theory in mind, the Reuniclus let his powerful psychic powers reach the Pokemon next to him - pushing it forward, and push the grenades away at the same time, making them explode in mid-air, creating a sound wave which made the humans flinch as the distance the grenades covered wasn't when they expected they would explode.
    The Aggron fell on the ground, roaring in anger at his ally using him like that. But just in times, the bullets hit the Aggron's head and left both them and Thanatos behind the giant unharmed. The steel giant was kept bound in the ground, his beastial brain realising bullets couldn't harm him.

When you're about to be left with no energy at all, there's bound to be a final burst. That final burst came as a powerful psychic explosion behind the humans, blowing them towards the Aggron and Reuniclus who was performing the circular move with his hand again.
    Thanatos, having an evil grin on his face, feeling vengeful for his ribs and generally liking carnage, he pushed the Aggron towards the humans, making it roll in the snow with the last bit of his powers.
    The huge Pokemon collided with the wave of humans, Thanatos hearing some cracks as the Aggron rolled over the poor soldiers.
    With a drained smile on his face, he let the other Pokemon get passed him, stopping for a few seconds to regain his lost energy. It was the first time of his life he channelled so much of his psychic powers.

Last edited:

Ieyasu

This statement is false
    Years
  • Khufu Sphynx
    Lilycove City
    Outside Battle Tent

Khufu let out a breath that he hoped was barely audible, if at all. He had calmed down a bit after Herodes's words of acceptance, but he didn't want anyone to know that he'd been worrying about being refused. He would have replied to the Infernape, but at the moment an arrogant Tyranitar appeared and began to speak with Herodes, and Khufu turned away silently. For a moment he thought back to the old Sinnoh War. By now, it felt ancient, but the pain at the end was all too real to him. By now, all the memories were gone, and he hadn't seen many faces in years. He assumed most of them to be dead.

A loud fluttering of wings cut off Khufu's train of thought, and he turned to see a Taillow, panting hard, on the ground in front of Herodes. Khufu didn't recognise her, but apparently Herodes did, as he had walked over to the place she had landed. Khufu also took a few steps in that direction as the Taillow began, "Sir, the scouting party that was sent to Petalburg was partially successful. We gained some useful information, but we were discovered. All of the ghost types that were brought along have gone to wherever ghost types go when they die. My brother fell behind and is now missing, and so is that Typhlosion, Nick the chief. I don't know if either are still alive," she had said all of that in two breaths and gasped for air. "I'm no adviser, but I recommend a search party. Now, for the information..."

Herodes cut her off, and the two exchanged words for a moment before Herodes said something that caught Khufu's attention:

"Morgan, notify Alec to start the invasion. Retreat if needed. Meanwhile I have some plans to do..." At that, Herodes entered the battle tent, and closed the curtain-door. As soon the door opened, Khufu would consult Herodes on battle tactics, but until then, well, he wasn't sure what would happen.

Khufu turned to the Tyranitar, who had called himself Agriloth earlier. "We've begun. Another war," he said sadly.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Alec Languba
    Chief of the Pokemon Entente
    Fortree City
    A Spark of recognition

-----

I felt something grab the hood of my hoodie as I lunged at the one that had been attacking the Kirlia. I hadn't seen it coming; I was too focused on destroying my target, so it had caught me off guard. "Whoa, whoa kiddo, calm yourself!" I knew the voice, and I recognized that face; it was Jack Spark, former leader of the Human Republic, I believe. He must have been demoted after that little mishap in Sinnoh; the one where he blew up the entire region, leaving a lifeless pile of dust in its place.

Jack tossed me, and I landed next to the Eevee from earlier; Lydia's daughter. She looked frightened, and I didn't blame her. The poor kid had probably come expecting an adventure, but what she received was a sickening battle. It also occured to me that Jack had just called me "kiddo," he must not have realized whom he was talking to. Too bad, now I was going to rip that pathetic bio arm from his body. I had saved the Kirlia, so I didn't really need to pursue the other human, even if I wanted to.

"Kiddo? Wow, you must not realize how much of an idiot you sound like. You're no older than me, and apparently you aren't in as great a position as you were in Sinnoh. I, however, have risen from the rank I had previously, and for good reason." I wasn't completely sure what that "good reason" was, but Jack didn't know that, and he didn't need to. "SO LET ME DEMONSTRATE!" I yelled. The entire time I had been readying a Leaf Storm; a huge one. Probably one of the largest I had ever conjured. And after that, my power would rise, my special ability was Contrary, so I gained power rather than lost it.

I let loose the huge storm of razor-sharp leaves. There were so many that they completely enveloped my surroundings; and they seemed even more blinding and confusing as the smoke had been. My Leaf Storm blew away most of the smoke in my vicinity, so I no longer had that problem. I landed and watched as the storm of leaves chased down Jack Spark. I could no longer see him behind the massive wall of leaves, but I figured there'd be no way he could avoid it. I waited and watched to see when and if Jack Spark would emerge.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Gilbert
    Fortree City
    Anothers memories
    Gilbert leaped from the edge of another building and landed beside a bewildered human, a force palm knocked him from the edge to the ground below.

Another human came at him from behind with a knife, however he wasn't expecting the next attack.

Gilberts paw contained a spinning swirling ball, about the size of his own head, made completely of his green aura. Gilbert focused and the sensory units in his heads hanging limbs began to lift.

Gilbert growled and threw the ball of auric energy creating an explosion and knocking the man from the building full force. Gilbert ran and launched himself from the building edge. Landing on a human to break his fall.

Gilbert turned to see Alec talking to... Jack Spark. He recognised him from the storys by his bio-arm.

He was about to charge when he saw, the Eevee... Lydias daughter, from before standing with a petrified look on her face. A human was about to charge at her when a ball of auric energy hit him from the side and Gilbert was beside her in an instant.

"You may want to be more careful Miss Lylah! I can tell this is your first battle but... urk..." Gilbert felt strange all of a sudden. He turned his head and saw Alec launch his leaf storm.

All of the chaos and confusin of battle coupled with the image of Alecs leaf storm triggered something in Gilberts mind. He fell to his knees as he saw memories, he himself didn't even recognise. A human was coming towards him and his head started punding. His leaf pendant was shaking violently as he saw images of a small green fairy pokemon, a black fox and what looked like Rumble... suddenly he saw a brown satchel it seemed so familiar, he needed to open it... but he couldn't, he was so close, he had to open the bag but his mind didn't contain the information of what lay inside.

The human was getting closer and Gilbert felt himself moving not on his own accord. He began to use skills he didn't know he could, knowing battle tactics of someone who had fought humans many times before. He flipped over and grabbed the human by his hair pulling him to the ground. A quick Karate chop was all it took to finish the job.

He saw a forest clearing and a strange stone, he reached out with a paw of brown fur that wasn't his own when suddenly another memory rushed into view. He was walking towards a large port-side city with solar panneled walkways and massive buildings, Sunnyshore? An army of pokemon walked around him.

His body was being controlled by a seperate entity, someone he felt he knew, but at the same time didn't, he moved with more grace than he had before. This sort of elegance in battle was expected of a grass type not a fighter like him. He swung aura spheres like they were fists and knocked back every human that got near him. A voice echoed through his head.

"Gilbert, use your small stature to your advantage! You're small enough to get in blows anywhere while remaining safe yourself! Use it!"

Gilbert didn't know why, but the voice seemed familiar. Wether or not it was who he thought it was,he heeded its advice and ducked down as a human fired at him, the bullets streaking past him. He took out a few humans as the memories faded and so did the lig from his pendant.

Gilbert fell on one knee, he felt very weak, whatever had just happened was too strange. That voice it sounded like... no its not possible that it was... but there was no other explanation... Mandel?

Gilbert didn't get to finish his thought before he was knocked aside like nothing by a human wielding a large gun, he landed on the ground a few meters away and it seemed the humans had lost interest in him for that moment.

He had what appeared to be a sprained ankle.

"Medic!" He cried at the top of his lungs, praying to find some support.​

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Human Defense Line

The Aggron Thanatos had thrown was suddenly enveloped by a bright green blast of ionized gas that caused the Pokemon to scream in pure agony for a second before dying. It looked like half of the pokemon's head had been melted from the extreme heat of the plasma weapon that had been fired from a larger turret that was behind the front lines. The automated weapon then turned its "attention" to another target firing another bolt of super heated energy. By this point the Pokemon's front line was devastated. Without any leadership from their chiefs the surviving pokemon hid behind what cover they could find, while any pokemon caught alone in the open quickly found themselves in a deadly cross fire, or became a victim to one of the several snipers. If the battle kept up at this pace it would turn from a losing battle for the pokemon into a massacre.

Colonel Vikar

Vikar glanced over at the Snivy that had attacked him. The human's eyes were pure black but the irises that were yellow. Thanks to his eyes being mechanical he could change their color at will, and he wanted his enemies to understand he was not a normal human. Jack flew out of the corner of his vision and grabbed the Snivy. With the sergeant dealing with this threat Vikar was free to hunt down his original target. He turned and looked over at the fleeing Kirlia. The artificial muscles in his mechanical legs activated their accelerator signal circuitry giving Vikar an incredible boost of speed for about 15 seconds, but it was all he needed. Right after the quick boost in speed faded away he was right behind the emotion pokemon. The blade in his right arm extended and he delivered a quick slash to the back of the Kirlia causing it to stumble and fall into the snow. This time he wasn't going to "enjoy the kill," instead he quickly impaled the Pokemon piercing her gentle heart with the cruel alloy blade before she could even finish her cry for help. Once again like every pokemon's life he had taken it didn't make him feel anything, it was as if the desire of revenge was hollow. Looking up from the dead Kirlia, Vikar saw the Snivy launching an attack at Jack.

Vikar cursed under his breath and using his built in radio transmitter yelled at Jack, "Sargeant Sparks… incoming behind you evade right!" He was too far away to attack the Snivy, but he quickly grabbed the dead Kirlia and threw the lifeless body at the Snivy hoping the corpse would break the creature's focus. "Crow 1 to Murder… rally up and return to base via rally point Echo," ordered Vikar over the radio to the other members of his team, which he called Murder. Echo was off in the woods to their north from there the group would make their way to the human defense line and rejoin up with the main force. Vikar was going to be the last to retreat… his mission was now to make sure all of his men made it out alive. So instead of falling back he began to charge at the Snivy and Eevee, his muscles and body tensed so he could quickly react to any attack the pokemon would throw at him.

Last edited:

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Lydia, Lilah Amada
    Outside Battle Tent

She couldn't take it. "I have to find your sister. Excuse me, please…" Releasing the hug, Lydia quickly ran in the direction of Fortree, her long legs cutting through the snow and picking up swift speed with ease. The Zoroark couldn't see the actual army. She was going off of instinct, which was more or less useful. "I really shouldn't have said yes. Barely a day and the fighting is already starting. She isn't even properly trained…oh dear…"

Lydia blinked, her eyelashes blocking any snow from getting into her eyes. The pokemon's lungs beat steady, the run continuing on as she had no time for a break anyways. Wind and snowflakes couldn't hold her back. Just then, a small sound echoed, a possible explosion. The Zoroark felt her claws outstretch, as if the pokemon was ready to start slicing open her human enemies at sight of them. But that wasn't what she wanted. She had to get to her child, and fast. She couldn't pick a fight.

Lilah, Lydia Amada
    Fortree City

"Hey there, kitten, what are you doing there?" a voice shouted in her direction. Turning her focus to the left, she saw a man looking at her with a grin on his face. His most distinct feature, however, was not the grin he was wearing, but his arm. One appeared to be… mechanical. It didn't resemble flesh in the least. "Go run back home to mommy before I kill you!" He was threatening her, getting closer, but turning away as the Snivy general attacked a human from behind.

I could get him now…

Her legs shook, the Eevee growling at her own cowardly behavior. She was telling herself to attack; the human had just insulted her, after all. Why couldn't she do it? Lilah barely took a step before having the Snivy tumble right next to her, the human already attacking before she could do anything. The Snivy was the first one to get up, twisting any available leaves into a storm. They all circled midair, spinning rapidly and heading to the attacker's direction. She had completely forgot about the other human. Motion from the side, Lilah's eyes locked onto the man. The Snivy had previously tried to attack him, but it appeared he had already been in a fight, judging by the blood on his right arm. Looks like he's ready for more.

Turning in his direction, the Eevee's eyes glowed as a warning, although she didn't appear at all of a threat. He just wanted to get some extra kills in before retreating. Not happening. Swift activating, star-shaped shields formed around her body, Lilah hurling each one by one while having new stars form in replacement. Stopping for a moment, she charged, hoping her Quick Attack would knock the man away despite whatever armor he was wearing.

(CHAAAARGEEEEEEE)

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Mark Vargas
    Fortree
    Tower

Mark finished reloading all of his five 10 round extended magazines. He popped one in the rifle and walked over to the edge. He sighted out a meowth, and made a double gut shot on the pokemon. "Sniper's back up, if anyone needs help..." he said over the radio. Mark took out three more pokemon before he decided to move. He made his way to that school he marked on his map, a waypoint hovered over the building on his heads up display. He entered the classroom and went to the window. Mark sat down under the window, took off the sniper scope, and clicked on the reflex sight. Mark leaned up over the window and took a shot at a Arcanine, hitting it in the side. The rifle jammed up and he ducked back down to un-jam the weapon. He managed to get the stuck round out of the weapon, and popped back up. He took two shots at a nearby zoroark. The rifle cracked over the noise of the battle as the two bullets flew through the air. He ducked back down and reloaded his rifle.
    (Have fun with bullets SD)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Lieutenant Mikkelson
    Fortree City
    Kickin' @$$ (Yes, that is a location)

Mikkelson looked around at this Pokemon Army, even though it seemed that the Pokemon didn't exactly bring a full force. Mikkelson ducked as a Charizard swung at him. Mikkelson fired a few rounds at the Charizard, hitting the Pokemon's left wing. The Charizard lost control of its flight abilities, and swooped down towards Mikkelson. Mikkelson tried to jump out of the way, but the Charizard knocked the wind out of Mikkelson, sending him flying into the trees.

Mikkelson fell down to the ground, and could feel the enormous amount of pain rushing through his body. Mikkelson struggled to return to his feet, yet his efforts were worthless as he plunged into the snow. Mikkelson's sight began to fade as he scampered around, having no definitive direction to go, as he couldn't see anything that would inspire direction. Mikkelson closed his eyes, and fell face first into the snow.

Lieutenant snapped out of his slumber in a short time, and picked him self up off the ground. Mikkelson scrambled for his rifle, but he could not find it. Mikkelson un-holstered his pistol and emerged from the woods, and saw the fight. Mikkelson capped two Pokemon, but he did not take the time to identify them. Mikkelson rolled forward. He returned to a up-right stance and fired three shots, eliminating three Pokemon.

Mikkelson turned to his right to see a Garchomp aggresively staring at Mikkelson. Mikkelson drew his pistol, but was tackled by the Pokemon, the Pokemon driving Mikkelson into the snow. The Garchomp slashed Mikkelson in the back, leaving a huge tear through his clothes and into his skin. Mikkelson felt the surging pain rise into his back. The Garchomp picked up Mikkelson and took a bite of the Lieutenant, removing a chunk of his body where the right kidney and parts of his intestine once belonged. Mikkelson moaned in his intense pain, feeling his body gush out of his body. The Garchomp dropped Mikkelson, leaving him to bleed to death, or some other possible death. Mikkelson looked up into the sky and whispered,

" Hey Logan, I'm coming over soon."

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • (with a gogo sign from SD and veg, it's a 3 to 0 vote so I can post now.)

Nocturne
    Lilycove
    Outside Battle Tent

Nocturne didn't want to let go. He really didn't. Wade didn't hug him much, let alone everybody else. It felt awfully good, and the comfort was so soothing he could just fall asleep in her arms that very minute. How long had they been doing this? He didn't know - he didn't count, but he didn't want it to stop. But somehow, he could sense that Lydia was troubled, and before he could ask what was going wrong, his mother released him from the hug, talking in telepathy.

"I have to find your sister. Excuse me, please…" She spoke, and Nocturne was paralyzed for a while. His sister, Liliah's gone missing. Looking around anxiously, she was nowhere to be seen. Where did she go? Did she escape when they were hugging each other? But where? Then it hit him. She seemed to be excited about the war...did she go to Fortree? On her own?! Nocturne wanted to praise her, that she had a lot of courage but going there was basically suicide!

The snow wasn't stopping Lydia, and it wasn't stopping her son either. Although Nocturne had just met his sister for less than a day, she was still his sister, and Lydia cared about her as well. Running after his mother, he cried, "Mom I'm coming with you!", knowing that four eyes were better than two. Running by his mother's side, it didn't take long for them to arrive. The closer they were to Fortree, the louder and stronger the attacks were. Explosions were coming from all corners, and stray bullets were flying everywhere.

Looking to the left, he saw that a Magmortar was being beaten up by an armored soldier, which was stomping on the Pokemon like it was a piece of trash. Angered by the scene, Nocturne took a slight detour and let out a loud intimidating growl, getting the soldier's attention. The soldier was fast, delivering a strong punch aimed at the Zoroark's stomach, but Nocturne was faster. Placing his arms before him in an X formation, he blocked the attack, knocking the soldier off guard. With his right triple-clawed paw glowing bright purple, he delivered a quick uppercut slash, leaving three large blood trails on the soldier's neck. He had no idea that his fighting style was similar to Lydia's. Stumbling onto the floor, the soldier struggled for breath, as his throat had been damaged, but Nocturne had no time to save, or to finish the guy. Dashing back to Lydia's side, he couldn't risk getting lost in this warfare.

Herodes
    Route 119

Looking at Fortree from afar, he could see that the battle was raging on. Good, he needed the distraction. Half a kilometer before him stood the Weather Institute, a building which was turned into a signal tower. Using the signal tower, the Humans could send signals and messages from a to b, even if they were miles and miles apart. The real, strongest and most important control tower was in Mt Chimney, but that was too far away. The electric generator that powered the HR was in Rustboro, but once again, it was too far for him to go there right now. However, this center controlled the signals and commands that would be spread across the whole HR. Phone signals are also affected by this tower.

To cut it short. Without it, the humans couldn't communicate well, and had to rely on short ranged walky-talkies. It'll be impossible to send a command from Fortree to Petalburg. And now it was the best chance to sabotage.

Turning into a human, a beautiful 18 year old young girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. She as wearing stonewashed jeans, a casual dark purple T-shirt, a pair of converse shoes, and her hair was tied into a ponytail. Walking to the entrance, she was stopped by two guards, which were staring right at her.

"ID please." one spoke, and Ceberus thought quick.

"My friend recommended me to come. His name's Alex Michaels," Ceberus spoke, her acting skills awfully superior, with her blue eyes shining and shimmering as if they were real gemstones, "Can I come in? I'm sure he wants me to." The guards thought for a while, then nodded and opened the door, allowing her to move on. Smiling and saying a soft "thank you", she entered the building. "Things I do for destruction..." She murmured, making sure nobody could hear her. As he was an LoL, he knew a lot of things, from member names to what they did. Saying a name out loud wasn't hard at all.

She made her way to the counter, knowing that she couldn't last long without a membership card, "I lost my old membership card. Can you make me a new one?"

The lady behind the counter looked up, blowing a bubble out of bubble gum, then when it popped she spoke, "Name?"

Name! She panicked, but she didn't show it. She had to make one up.

"Uh...Celeste Connors..?" She spoke, a little uncertain, then she said it again with new-gained confidence, "Yeah, Celeste Connors."

Without a sound, the lady typed into the computer, then frowned, "There's no Celeste Connors in the database."

Dang she's smart. "Uh...that's because I'm new here! Things aren't THAT updated in your computer, are they?" Celeste replied, biting her lips.

"It's updated, sister. Very updated." She spoke calmly, staring back at her.

"Well, a friend recommended me," Celeste replied, making things up, "His name's Alex Michaels."

"Ah yes, his recommendations are always good, and he's been talking about a new member so," The lady spoke, and the girl let out a sigh of relief, "I suppose that it's you? I'll help you make an ID then."

"Yes yes it's me!" Celeste quickly replied, the made a fake but convincing laugh, "That friend of mine. So uh, thanks, what should I do if i want the ID?"

"Fill out the forms..."

Shoving her new ID card into her pocket, she made her way towards the control room, where a large computer screen stood in the middle of it. Walking towards it, she saw that this computer was in charge of everything. Air-conditioning systems, air vents, spycams, signals...signals! Smirking, she turned into her Pokemon form, Herodes, and stepped closer.

"I wonder what happens if I do this?" Herodes snickered as he generated a fireball in his hands, then launched it at the machine. There was a large explosion and the whole computer was blasted into bits in a matter of seconds. Just then, the lights were turned off, and the whole base was pitch black thanks to the main computer. Gasps could be heard everywhere, and smoke was coming out from the room and flooding into the corridors. Seeing his chance, he turned back into human form and rushed out of the room by slipping here and there in the confused crowd.

The guards outside were running into the center, trying to stop the fire from spreading, so nobody stopped her from exiting...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Thanatos Hannibal
    Fortree City

Thanatos dashed through the battlefield, levitating at full speed, saving his energy for later. He discovered that constanly spending it was painful and dangerous. He hadn't faced so much combat before; he'd only know how to fight because of his father trying to kill him.
    The Reuniclus was preparing another psychic explosion to avoid some humans charging his way, but his eyes fell into a huge Leaf Storm somewhere on his right - and then at his step brother, Gilbert, who had fallen on the ground. Rumble's words echoed into his mind..

Everyone is your enemy, even your allies.

"Whatever.."

A Trick Room was formed in the area around him - he hadn't used that one before, but it felt terribly nice. Although the energy he consumed for such a move was draining a huge amount of his powers, he launched himself like a rocket, away from the humans, towards his brother.
    The Lucario had fallen on his knees and his pendant was glowing.

"Gilbert.. are we having some trouble?"

He hovered over him, with a peaceful smile and a gentle sarcastic tone in his voice. He put up a psychic wall around them, the bullets showering it with no effect whatsoever.
    After a second of thinking it, the Reuniclus, having an odd flash in his large blue eyes, extended his gel arm, offering to get the Lucario standing.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Jack Spark

"Huh.... why the heck did I call that Snivy kiddo?" Jack thought, smiling. "Probably cause of his small size" He let out a cry, and tried to kick the Wartotle, but stopped short when his radio crackled. "Sargeant Sparks… incoming behind you evade right!" It was Colonel Vikar, and it seemed rather urgent.

He turned around, and saw a huge storm of leaves heading his way. For a second, he was mesmerized by the leaves, but immediately cleared his head. He started to run towards his right, trying to avoid it altogether, but it was way too huge, and it was approaching fast.

"CRAP CRAP CRAP think of something, Jack!" Jack muttered to himself. The leaves looked sharp as well, he had to use something as a shield. Jack smiled to himself, and grabbed a Squirtle who was running past him, trying to avoid the storm as well. He knocked him on his head, causing him to slip into unconsciousness, and Jack crouched, covering his head with the Squirtle. The shell would help him a lot here.

The Leaf Storm enveloped them both, and thankfully, the Squirtle managed to prevent the leaves from hurting his head, and most part of his torso, there was no way they could block his arms and legs. The leaves slashed his human arm, leaving several deep and small cuts. The pressure was intense, it felt as if his skin was going to be ripped off of his body. Jack gritted his teeth, the pain shooting through his body.

Eventually, the Storm passed, and Jack chucked the Squirtle away. It had died, it had already been a water Pokemon, the grass hits had taken quite a toll on him. Jack grimaced as he got back on his feet. At least he had survived, with only a few cuts and bruises. The pain was quite a lot, but nothing that he couldn't manage.

A voice came from his radio. "Crow 1 to Murder… rally up and return to base via rally point Echo," It was Colonel Vikar once again, and he had ordered them to get to Point Echo. It was north, in the woods, and Jack could get there easily.

Then he remembered the Snivy and Eevee.He picked up the Squirtle's lifeless body, and made his way over to the Pokemon. He saw Colonel Vikar charging at them, and the Eevee attacked him with Swift. Jack smiled, and leaned back, ready to throw the Squirtle. He chucked the Squirtle at the Eevee, trying to distract her... The Eevee was already scared, all he needed was to traumatize her, so that she would never even look at a battlefield again.

Colonel Vikar was a swift and smart fighter though, hopefully he would be able to beat these tiny Pokemon up. But still, Jack took the knife he had tied to his BioArm, and threw it at the Snivy, the blade rushing at him with lightning fast speed. He grinned, and yelled, "All right, kitten! Hopefully you'll give more of a fight next time!" Jack ran away from that place, he had to get to Point Echo.

He looked back to find any of his team members around. That's when he saw Mikkelson nearby, attacked by a Garchomp. The Garchomp tackled him to the ground, and took a bite out of him. Jack could see the pain on Mikkelson's face, as he lay there on the ground. The Garchomp backed off, and Jack ran towards them both. He jumped up, and swung his mechanical hand hard at the Garchomp's head. There was a loud crack, and the Pokemon collapsed.

"God, I love that sound now" Jack thought. But this was no time to think about stuff like that. He ran towards Mikkelson, who was on the ground. He saw him look up at the sky, and whisper, " Hey Logan, I'm coming over soon."

"No, old man, you aren't." Jack said, and he crouched near him. He had nothing on him by which he could provide him with first aid, but even though Jack wasn't a medic, he knew he had to first stop the bleeding. He looked around, and saw a dead body of a soldier nearby. He ran over to it, and tore off his shirt. He searched his pockets a bit, and quickly took out a gun. He took the shirt and pocketed the gun.

He ran back over to Mikkelson, and placed the shirt on his wound, applying pressure. He tried to stop the bleeding, but the wound was way too big and deep. He had to get Mikkelson out of there ASAP, otherwise he would die from the wound. He tied the shirt around the wound tightly, minimizing the bleeding as much as he could. He gently lifted the Lieutenant, and put his arm around Jack's shoulder. "C'mon, it's not the time to die..." Jack said. The Lieutenant was already loosing blood at fast rate, plus who knew where that Garchomp had been sticking his mouth, there was also the risk of infection. Chances of survival seemed slim for the Lieutenant, but Jack had to do everything in his power to save him.

He slowly walked over to Point Echo, it was only a short distance away from Mikkelson's position. He held the firearm in one hand, shooting any Pokemon who dared to come near them. It took quite some time, but he managed to get Mikkelson back to the Defense Lines without any further damage. He found some medics, and handed Mikkelson over to them, hoping he would soon be fine. Jack made his way outside again, and quickly climbed up a tree, and using his binoculars, tried to locate other members of Operation Crow.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Gilbert
    Fortree city
    A Brotherly Battle

"Thanatos!" Gilbert cried.

He instantly recognised his brother, he hadn't seen him since he had evolved but he knew this was his brother. He took his arm and pulled himself up, his ankle pained him but it didn't seem to be as bad as he originaly thought.

"You took your time didn't you! Though from what I see you've been busy with father..." Gilbert said in response to his brothers evolution.

"Lets teach some humans a lesson shall we?" Gilbert said an orb of green energy forming in his palm.

"So thats Rumbles son, you call him brother... so Rumble raised you. I trust him. So thats ok."

*Who are you?" Gilbert thought.

"Foolish boy is it not obvious who I am? Im the one whos been waiting from beyond the grave to gelp you in your gravest moment. Im the one who hatched you and died to save you and the others."

*Mandel...* Gilbert thought.

"Exactly, you have that pendant for a reason, it's so I can watch over you and so I can protect you like my father protected me, now... I believe you have some humans to fight."

A faint black glow surrounded Gilberts ankle and the wound healed. Could it be? The dark synthesis from the storys?

"I can do no more for you for now, now fight!"

Gilbert nodded.

"Thanatos." Gilbert said to his brother.

"I can sense the aura of a small group of humans approaching from behind... they're possibly trying to flank us... I'll go to them and keep them busy and distract them long enough for you to finish the job. Inside your trick room Im slowed down, its a double edged blade so this is the best course of action." Gilbert grasped his brothers shoulder.

"Wait a few mintues then come in and we should have no trouble." Gilbert smiled.

Gilbert hadn't waited for his brothers response he had launched himself towards the battle at full speed. There was explosions going off sround and Gilbert had to swerve in order to dodge them.

He landed in front of the humans and raised his paw in defense.

The men laughed at the small Riolu before them.

Gilbert smirked and ran towards them.

Bullets were fired and one or two grazed Gilbert but he was already upon them. In total there were seven humans but Gilbert didn't have time to count. He low kicked and knocked a human to the ground he used him as a shield as bullets were fired killing the all of the firer. Gilbert ran and skid to the side launching an aura sphere as he went. This kocked another man back, onto his friends knife.

Gilbert used the confusion to jump and force palmed another man in the face. KOing him instantly, he launched an aura sphere at one of the other men, injuring him. There was three left and one injured. Suddenly a kick to the side launched him and a bullet grazed his back as he fell back to the ground. The humans were reloading for a moment.

"C'mon Thanatos..." Gilbert murmured.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Thanatos Hannibal
    Fortree City

"You took your time didn't you! Though from what I see you've been busy with father..."

Thanatos' facial characteristics hardened, his blue eyes exposing his cold hearted feelings, although his slightly sarcastic smile remained on his face. He was tasting victory over his brother, having Rumble teach him. Having Rumble spend more time in him than Gilbert.

"Lets teach some humans a lesson shall we?"

The Reuniclus lost his smile, and his expression did not change one bit, his seriousness was unmovable like a giant rock.
    He would reply to his brother, but the Riolu seemed to be troubled about something. The moment Thanatos noticed, he took his eyes off him and disabled the wall that surrounded them, saving his power for later. He heard his brother's voice behind him, but he just kept staring at the battle that was raging on in the snowy woods far away.

"I can sense the aura of a small group of humans approaching from behind... they're possibly trying to flank us... I'll go to them and keep them busy and distract them long enough for you to finish the job. Inside your trick room Im slowed down, its a double edged blade so this is the best course of action."

Gilbert grasped Thanatos' gel arm, Thanatos' sarcastic smile coming back on. Usually I'm the one coming up with such plans. What if the humans kill him before I interveve? Foolish kid. I'd rather go on in first with my Light Screen.

"Wait a few minutes then come in and we should have no trouble."

Thanatos didn't say a thing, he just faced his brother who was smiling, his eyes half shut, with the foolishness of his brother's pure heart. Yet here we are, killing humans.
    He then slowly followed to the direction he had left, with his blue eyes staring from afar at the Riolu.

Thanatos watched the Riolu fight. His size was an extreme advantage and his fighting skills were shining as he demolished the humans with great agility. The Reuniclus was just standing there, observing, and when things got dark for the Riolu, he dashed out of the trees, he performed the circular move with his hand, letting lose his power into a psychic explosion to knock all of their enemies back a few meters, sending their weapons even farther.
    An invisible force that shook the leaves of the trees and the ponds of the melted snow, spread across the clearing of the forest - Thanatos' Trick Room was up. He glanced at the humans who were struggling to get up. Then his cold eyes fell into his brother, who had apparently been hurt.
    Calculating the distance with the time, Thanatos tried to cut off the power of his Trick Room in a small area, creating an anomaly of psychic energy that was supposeddly going to let Gilbert move through the field unaffected.
    He smirked as he saw it wasn't working, shrugged off his brother and dashed into the humans; the feeling that he was made and raised for battling came back on him, as he noticed the fire he had formed in his left hand spread around him.

A second later, he crushed with the first helpless human, using his body and fire to knock him back and burn him to cinders; his psychic flame couldn't be put out. The next moment, he faced the human who was standing just 2 meters away and was about to draw something from his belt - but he was way too slow, the contained Psy Nova the Reuniclus unleashed into his brain, totally burned it off, him being dead before even touching the cold snow underneath him.
    And then he saw the injured one, the one Gilbert had injured - the human was much farther away from him or the Riolu, managing to draw and load a pistol. Thanatos' mind was lost in his bloodlust and he couldn't think clearly - all of his moves seemed useless the moment the human pulled the trigger - and he couldn't move.
    The paradox created by the bullet being inside his Trick Room went unnoticed; in reality, Thanatos could move way faster than a bullet for a brief moment, but he didn't realise it until it was too late, as the bullet ripped through his gel and hit him in his shoulder making him back off, falling into the hands of the man behind him.
    He didn't feel the pain wasn't instantly, and his rage consumed his logic once again - he didn't know why or how or even what compelled him to do it...
    Thanatos unloaded all of his power into a Thunder that flown through his right arm, striking the soldier's neck, killing him instanly.

Thanatos, lowering his levitation to reach the ground, had lost sense of what was going on - the pain struck him like the lightning he had just thrown, barely holding onto his senses.
    He leaned backwards, looking at the cloudy winter sky which reminded him of his mother's eyes.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back