• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[T] War Between Pokemon & Humans II - Severed Bonds [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Human PLayers: Nideous, Stingray, DeepImpact, ODST, Myself (Let me know if I missed anyone)

Pokemon Players: Nakuzami, Zapdos, fortworth96, Ray Maverick, Aura Rift(?), Nocturnal(?), JumboShrimp(?)

Question marks mean I don't know their status atm in the RP.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    As far as I know, Aura Rift's dropped out. :/ Lu's pretty much gonna be inactive nowadays, and xXJumboshrimpXx hasn't logged in in quite some time. :/

Should some of us try to make another character for the Pokemon side? :O

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • I can see if jumbo is still in via Xbox live.

I don't think we need to make new characters when we can just recruit them

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Name: "Papercut, the Desert Spirit" Isaac Bannister, the Sharpie
    Species: Jolteon
    Special Appearance:
    The needles on Papercut's fur are long and extremely sharp. Also, his right ear is pierced with two black rings.

Personality:
    Papercut's cheerful nature make him easy to talk to; he is the dynamite of the company, with his loud and high voice all over the place. He's always sarcastic, jesters alot, and is baffling with his unusual moods most of the time. However, under that childish-happy-go-lucky attitude, he's extremely mature, clever and sharp; he's actually a huge liar and a good actor. He usually doesn't have any patience at all - but no one would believe he can get dead serious when he recognized the gravity of the situation.
    Papercut prefers to work alone on personal matters; and he takes everything personal, most of the time. He doesn't mind getting in trouble with enemies or allies, although he's generally happy.

Thankfully (or not?), he took the war seriously; the harsh training his trainer put him into, ever since he was a kid, had deadened his nerves and sharpened his thinking, even though he still jests.
    In other words, Papercut has that reputation of the daredevil who doesn't just kid around.

History:
    Ever since he could remember, Isaac (as an Eevee) was always sitting on the shoulder of a little boy named Johny Chleevas.
    Johny's father had left to aid the military forces of Sinnoh as a medic as the first war was raging on. Isaac and Johny would always stick around the TV when it was broadcasting news about the war; they were both fascinated by war, even if they didn't really know what it was about. Neither of them was affected, or could even understand that the war was about Pokemon & humans; they thought they were one, no one would separate them.
    And, being so fond of battling, they become a great pair in battling. As Johny grew up, he tightened their training schedule, taking battling way too seriously and pushing it too far; but Isaac didn't complain, he almost liked it.
    But beside their battling skills, trainer and Pokemon used to play pranks on everyone. Isaac learned tricky, evasive and deceiving moves as he grew up, making the lives of the Verdanturf citizens difficult as hell.

When Johny was 16 years old, they moved to Mauville City, where Isaac evolved into a Jolteon. After a short period of time, the TV brought bad news; the whole of Sinnoh was destroyed by a bomb, and apparently Johny's father was dead. Johny was extremely sad, and Isaac was feeling sorry he didn't share his friend's feelings; he never got to know Johny's father.
    A huge explosion killed his mother a few days later; Johny, in his despair and madness, blamed the Jolteon for blowing up the house by lighting up the petrol tank they had in the backyard.
    Isaac, although he loved the boy, couldn't forgive him; so he left the silent house. Years later, he learned that Johny had joined one of the motorbiking gangs of the desert, who were assaulting the cities. Isaac, who was now a rogue himself, wandering the streets, was curious of what his childhood friend had become. He followed the riders in the desert, and when he saw Johny had replaced him with an Electrode, he threw the electrified needles of his fur to the bikes, making them explode, some needles cutting through human skin.
    Isaac didn't see or care of who he killed - he was furious. All he heared about Johny afterwards was the spreading of a name, "Papercut, the Desert Spirit", or simply "Sharpie".

Moveset (6 Max):
    Substitute
    Flash
    Double Team
    Thunder
    Discharge
    Pin Missile

Password: FIGHT! ..no.. REVOLUTION!
    Others:
    He's shocking, sometimes... xD

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Yo, Ray, I see that you posted a SU, does that mean you're making a second character, or dropping Thanatos? :/ and lmao, I like the personality of Papercut.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Correct, I'm dropping Thanatos. Although I liked him, he gots a little too repeative after Rumble.. Should've listened to vegeta xD
    Thanks btw

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • @SV - Hm... guess it just seemed like a lot more humans since they've been the ones posting~

Correct, I'm dropping Thanatos. Although I liked him, he gots a little too repeative after Rumble.. Should've listened to vegeta xD
    Thanks btw

Aw, now who is Alec going to hate(on the Pokemon side at least, not counting Herodes)?

Should we ask Aura if he's still in?

Also, what're we doing with our LoL characters at the moment? Do we... uh, have them pick a side to fight for?
    Speaking of that, did I ever get an answer to my asking if Victor could be a vigilante of sorts? (As in, fighting for neither/both sides(depending on the situation, I guess) but not being high enough in either to actually know the plans(and even if he did he wouldn't reveal them since he's one of the ones that wants peace.))

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    @Nakuzami All LoL activity will be suspended at the moment. Forget about them for now and concentrate on the battle at hand.

Alright Ray, your new character is accepted, and if you'd like, you may make him a chief, so that we could have 3.

Oh and no problem.

And it does seem that we're a tad low on Pokemon atm. If anyone would like to advertise, that would be fine, but I'm not gonna accept too many new guys. I think this is an opportunity to shorten the amount of RPers in the RP to the point where it's bearable. Still, I want it to be the same amount. In actuality, we only need one more person to be even.

It's 4-5 atm.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    @Nakuzami All LoL activity will be suspended at the moment. Forget about them for now and concentrate on the battle at hand.

Alright Ray, your new character is accepted, and if you'd like, you may make him a chief, so that we could have 3.

Oh and no problem.

And it does seem that we're a tad low on Pokemon atm. If anyone would like to advertise, that would be fine, but I'm not gonna accept too many new guys. I think this is an opportunity to shorten the amount of RPers in the RP to the point where it's bearable. Still, I want it to be the same amount. In actuality, we only need one more person to be even.

It's 4-5 atm.

Great, Chief it is then. I'm also getting one of my buds to join as Pokemon.

I'd like to suggest this: since we're low on RPers, we could increase the number of (normal, non LoL) characters per person. This way we could get things going a little too faster (but not too fast as well).

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Nah, that might overcomplicate things, which we don't need right now. We may increase character amount later in the RP, but for now, let's keep it at one character.

Ieyasu

This statement is false
    Years
  • Human PLayers: Nideous, Stingray, DeepImpact, ODST, Myself (Let me know if I missed anyone)

Pokemon Players: Nakuzami, Zapdos, fortworth96, Ray Maverick, Aura Rift(?), Nocturnal(?), JumboShrimp(?)

Question marks mean I don't know their status atm in the RP.

Oh and no problem.

It's 4-5 atm.

*Ahem* Have I really been forgotten that badly?

BTW, I introduced an NPC, Ren the Electivire, in my last post. Feel free to do with him what you like (or, are we not allowed to introduce NPCs at the moment?).

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • *Ahem* Have I really been forgotten that badly?

BTW, I introduced an NPC, Ren the Electivire, in my last post. Feel free to do with him what you like (or, are we not allowed to introduce NPCs at the moment?).

Who are you again...? Lol, jk :P

I would assume that introducing an NPC would be fine. I have two of my own, and while I guess I wouldn't mind anybody interacting with them, I'd prefer that you didn't kill them off or anything. If they get killed, I'll probably do it later on down the road or something.

Okay, so the LoLs are on suspension. Although... for how long? Just until this battle is over, or even longer?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Oh shoot, sorry, Ieyasu. Looks like the Pokemon and humans numbers are even. We don't need any advertising, actually. Sorry again.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Name: "Nightwing" Anthony

Species: Haunter

Special Appearance: His hands are covered in steel. He also has steel spikes down his head and back. He exerts electricity on his body due to past events.
    picture.php

Personality: Nightwing is sly and selfish. He plays tricks and always wants to be worshipped. He never admits to a loss and always joins the winning side. He likes to play tricks on both fellow Pokemon and humans. He takes the war as a joke from the human's side seeing that they have no chance to win from his view. He takes pride in others loss and has not a single care in the world. He is angered when others question his looks. He is never willing to say "We're even." He gets revenge and comes out on top. He can be happy at times often when he's with his only friend and can be kind-hearted when he knows he isn't showing weakness.

History:
    Nightwing was once a timid Gastly. He was scared by its own shadow and never able to make friends with anyone. He tried to build up courage and scare people and Pokemon but he always ended up messing up. He was mocked by other ghost Pokemon and shunned out.
    One day he decided to try his luck, at scaring, again on a young 6-year old boy named Joseph. As the boy was playing with a ball, Anthony used its psychic abilities to send the ball into a dark forest and lure Joseph in. Once the boy bent down to grab his ball Anthony jumped out. The boy was surprised but not scared. Instead he gave a warming hello to Anthony. Anthony began to get upset and fade away but the boy called for him to come back and play with him. At that moment Anthony realized that he didn't care about scaring or glory anymore because now he had a friend.
    For the next few years they always played together. They played hide-and-go-seek and took turns playing pranks. They never grew apart always finding ways to have fun. They had never really believed what they had been told about Pokemon beginning to fight humans because they're friendship was so great. At 18, Joseph was drafted to fight in the war. Anthony felt sad to see him leave. He waited everyday for him to come home. One day Anthony drifted by a newspaper and saw a war casualty list. He saw Joseph on the list and became angered. The paper had coordinates to the base that had caused the explosion and killed Joseph. It was heavily armed but Anthony didn't have fear in his state of anger. He went to the base and used his extremely powerful abilities to crumple the base. He killed many inside, including both humans and Pokemon. He then took some of the steel from the demolished base and absorbed it into his body as a souvenir and a weapon.
    He later went for years destroying, hurting and killing both humans and Pokemon. He had evolved into a Haunter through all the fighting. As a Haunter he learned to fly and glide at night faster than any other Pokemon around. People began calling him "Nightwing" and he kept the name. He then found an ever stone and used it to prevent himself from becoming a Gengar and losing his nickname. One day while meddling around, he found him in the bad situation of getting in a fight with Murkrows and Honchkrows. They beat him down for destroying they're nest. Then a Jolteon, named Isaac, came by and used thunder on the birds and Anthony. Anthony thought it would kill him but the steel he had absorbed had absorbed the electricity and turned it into a new found electric ability making him the most unique Haunter ever. He then looked toward Isaac and he gave Anthony the same warming smile Joseph had given him years ago. That moment he knew he had found a new friend that we wouldn't let go...

Moveset (6 Max):
    Shadow Ball
    Hypnosis
    Dream Eater
    Thunderpunch
    Confuse Ray
    Psychic

Password: Revolution

Others:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.