• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[T] War Between Pokemon & Humans II - Severed Bonds [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Speaking of art, here's Aki who i drew for the last RP he was in. <: He looks a lot older than this. this is 16 year old aki. but i agree with deepimpact!! i love the shading on your tyrannitar <:

tumblr_lngfhqdejS1qirks6o1_400.png

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Speaking of art, here's Aki who i drew for the last RP he was in. <: He looks a lot older than this. this is 16 year old aki. but i agree with deepimpact!! i love the shading on your tyrannitar <:

tumblr_lngfhqdejS1qirks6o1_400.png

That guy kinda looks like Gabriel from Trauma Team... at least, like a younger version of him xD

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I understand. You do bring up an interesting proposition.

He just showed he's drunk outta his senses. xD

Amazingly, when the doctor checked him, they actually found Blood in his Alcohol Stream! xD

Shameless joke rip-off from Ray William Johnson

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • For the record, History is written by the victor. I have never used Soap for my appearance, Only with Price. Looking back, Lieutenant Mikkelson kinda does sound like Price... LOL (not League of legendaries)

Oh yeah, it wasn't you... it was that mudkipz dude...

Hahaha, I just read the above post.

This is going to get me a warning...

Boom, Headshot!

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • seriously guys, Engineer's the best class in the human side and practically nobody's being an Enginner! IT"S REALLY FUN AS YOU CAN HAVE FREE COOKIES, SENTRY TURRETS (you can control) AND A GIANT MECHSUIT WITH MACHINE GUNS, LAZORS AND ETC!

ohmaigawd, almost 900Views in less than 24 hours! *faints*

I'd probably have been an engineer...
    ... If I were a human :3
    I'm a loyal Pokemon though. No human for me :3

God, unless you plan to accept a million people, it could get a little hard to pick for you guys.
    Who's the Simon out of the three of you? XD
    This is probably one of the most successful RPs I've seen. One of them ;3

Also, lol at Supervegeta's drunkness C:

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Huzzah! Agriloth lives! Tyranitar (Agriloth)

Now on to finish my SU.

Heheh, nice job~! I like the shading and little bits of texture you added on. C: Looks very impressive.

I think I remember this drawing, actually o: I still think your human drawings are freaking awesome <333
    I'll try thinking of an older version of him when the RP starts XD

That'll be sort off hard though, since if I remember correctly everyone was so young back in the first war. Freaking hilarious… knowing every character involved was around 10-20 years old and now everyone is up and above that for the most part.

Arsenic

Years
  • @Jumbo Yes, really. and we will know that answer sometime between now and then...

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
    Years
  • @ Shea Man

it's not taken actually :) you CAN be a Shaymin/Skymin (wait that's the mod) in the League of Legendaries.

I actually thought he'd have come and taken it, LoL (CWUTIDIDTHAR?)

And I believe the password is Revolution. I shall put one up ASAP (Hopefully I won't have to get my post merged)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I think I remember this drawing, actually o: I still think your human drawings are freaking awesome <333
    Thanks! And you draw all the pokemon for the platinum quarterdeck, right? Because those are amazing! Your colouring style is so cool and unique <:

Arsenic

Years
  • I feel like an idiot for asking and but I can't take not knowing this anymore.
    Wtf is the platinum quarterdeck, I couldn't find a trace of it anywhere to figure out what it is.

Nakuzami

Years
  • I feel like an idiot for asking and but I can't take not knowing this anymore.
    Wtf is the platinum quarterdeck, I couldn't find a trace of it anywhere to figure out what it is.

Ah, that was just explained to me a few days ago :3
    I guess basically they discuss RP ideas and try to make sure that the RPs are good or something... :S
    Ah, perhaps if you read the conversation between me and -DeepImpact- on my page it would explain it to you better ;3

Arsenic

Years
  • Nah, it's all good. I can understand when my friends describe stuff with "that person me and you saw yesterday" or "That place we were at last friday", It's very easy to understand you.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Nah, it's all good. I can understand when my friends describe stuff with "that person me and you saw yesterday" or "That place we were at last friday", It's very easy to understand you.

Okay then.
    Although both of those events include you being at the situation mentioned, so you had already experianced it once.
    I just had to poke holes in your logic, hope you don't mind. lol ;3
    ...So, when is Judgement Day anyways, multiple GMs? Within this week... or not? :S

Arsenic

Years
  • Yea, but how many people did you see yesterday. How many places were you last friday. Most of the time I don't even get that much info.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back