• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[T] War Between Pokemon & Humans II - Severed Bonds [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
  • 23sevy1.jpg

Pretty much just copied one of Gallade's most common poses XD I'll probably edit it on Adobe Illustrator during 2nd period tomorrow if I have time. Get rid of all those annoying lines and such.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    @Nakuzami From what I understand, it's on the 23rd of September.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • @Fortworth good drawing :D though might I suggest putting that cloth on the upper arm, where it looks, y' know, not sharp. fabric and knives never really work well together...

The 23rd, thats a little wait, oh well, more planning time.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • @Fortworth good drawing :D though might I suggest putting that cloth on the upper arm, where it looks, y' know, not sharp. fabric and knives never really work well together...
    I thought about that, but the part of the arm where the cloth is wouldn't be very sharp. The upper part of a Gallade's arm is dull, where as the part where it tips off into a blade is sharp. That's how I imagine it anyways XD

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Just thought I would provide some... friendly constructive criticism. :D

I can't think of how to properly say what i'm thinking, so, to hell with it!

I part agree with you, as I see it as dulling where the tip and that immediate area would be the sharpest, and the front of the forearm (Behind the hand) would be blunt, and in-between the two points gradually dulls from one section to the other.

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • lol.... Did I just start a drawing spree or something? xDDD Did not expect that, though I am happy to see other people's drawings. :D (I'm still an amateur when it comes to drawing. OTZ )
    You're definitely better than me. I tried drawing Dartanian with his arms crossed and totally failed...

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Thanks! And you draw all the pokemon for the platinum quarterdeck, right? Because those are amazing! Your colouring style is so cool and unique <:

Yeah, at least most of it. XD There are other people besides me who have made the skarmory-sprite banner, and some of the icons. I've completed the first original banner and the small magnemite(which is usually stuck in the corners of whatever RP is affiliated w/ the PQ) C:

I'm trying to study people right now. They're a lot different from animals... D:

Hahaha... I don't mind TRYING to draw all the RPing pokemon who are in the war.... but I think I'll cross that. It might be puuurty hard. Dx

Funny you should mention that; I got real close to drawing all PKM RPers in War 1 xD ...close...

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • I'm trying to study people right now. They're a lot different from animals... D:

Funny you should mention that; I got real close to drawing all PKM RPers in War 1 xD ...close...

Ohohohoho. Indeed we are different, yet not so different at all! :D

And... that WOULD had been interesting to see. :O

(I'm almost done with my History.... Oh gawd... so much to do.)

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • I made a move set change, is that okay?

SweetDreams, I've been meaning to ask, did you make your sig? Or was it something you found?

1: Yes. I think you can edit until the RP starts~

2: Oh god. I wish I was that good rofl
    The signature is from an unknown artist. Found it on photobucket...
    The icon is from here: http://fav.me/d474ace
    Didn't draw it either, but slightly edited.

...Ugh, thinking about these pictures makes me so jealous... :UUU

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • Ah. I forget why I was asking even :P urrr.... hmmm.. can't think of why *derpa derpa derp*

Currently trying (and failing) at recreating the pencil drawing of Nick with my Tablet on Corel Painter. Stupid tablet D: I wish I could move it and draw like paper without it screwing up the image on the computer :(

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • 1: Yes. I think you can edit until the RP starts~

2: Oh god. I wish I was that good rofl
    The signature is from an unknown artist. Found it on photobucket...
    The icon is from here: http://fav.me/d474ace
    Didn't draw it either, but slightly edited.

...Ugh, thinking about these pictures makes me so jealous... :UUU

I know that feeling... I belong to some forums that deal with miniature painting and I hate it when someone posts pictures of something and say "Well here is a real quick job I did... its not that great" and it looks better than the one I've been working on for over 10 hours... or someone posts one that is simply amazing and I know I'll most likely never get to that level.

Also ya I need to edit my profile... again... I tend to edit my SUs RIGHT up to the RP starting. I'm pretty bad about that... On that note I just changed Vikar's SU :p .

@SweetShadow your art is good... keep it up. I wish I had joined the RP early enough so Skyna could have gotten a drawing but I didn't so she never really developed as a character...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    This feels weird for me to talk about drawing because I suck at it.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Poke'it monster SU: Compiling... Assessing... Confirming... ... ... Complete.
    Spoiler:

Huzzah.... Done! 8D It's crap but hey, it'll get me somewhere. (I hope. D: I think I am forgetting some stuff for him on the personality part but I'll add it in later. Nothing is coming to mind.)

Now on to finishing my other SU for another RP. Hrm... Maybe I might try one for a LoL. :D

Name: Dartanian Quickslash

Species: Gallade

History: Dartanian's mother, Silence Quickslash the Weavile,....

Question.... I was reading through everyone's SUs when I stopped at yours... How can you be a "Gallade(Ralts)" when your "mother" was a "Weavile(Sneasel)"... O.o
    If I remember correctly... the female conceives the baby into her species, not the father's... or are we ignoring Pokemon Breeding 101? O.O;
    Sorry for being nit-picky and all. Just had to get that out of my system. xDDD

-On a side note.... If anyone would be willing to compile all the RPing Pokemon being used for the RP (since I am lazy and decided not to run through the short 6 pages 8D), I would be willing to take a whack at a group shot. :D (With Agriloth, there's one down.)

Last edited:

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • lol.... Did I just start a drawing spree or something? xDDD Did not expect that, though I am happy to see other people's drawings. :D (I'm still an amateur when it comes to drawing. OTZ )

Lol if you read war I, you should know that ANYTHING can come up here in the OOC xD next time when I return we'll be having a Poem competition- hey that works! xD Everyone write a 2 paragraph poem about War II xD~!!! ( I MEAN IT xD)

and no, Judgement Day isn't on the 23rd. That's when War II's IC will be launched (with my first post). The Judgement day will be....20th of September. Tuesday.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    My gawd you guys r to good at drawing.. Im gonna try and draw my character, ill post it when im done. (im gonna fail.) xD

@CyBeastSaber I wouldn't think it really matters. RPing is for fun, Personally I don't believe in following every rule about the video games. Altho some things obviously wouldn't happen, but I think you get my point..

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Oh, I thought she/he/whatever-his-name-was-sorry-I-keep-forgetting referred to Judgment Day as the day we start...lol

BTW, HERE'S MY DRAWING OF MY CHARACTER.

stick_figure.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back