• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[T] War Between Pokemon & Humans II - Severed Bonds [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • Oh, I thought she/he/whatever-his-name-was-sorry-I-keep-forgetting referred to Judgment Day as the day we start...lol

>:U Y U NO REMEMBER ME?!
    I mean, seriously, we have RPed with each other before X3

BTW, HERE'S MY DRAWING OF MY CHARACTER.

No matter if you forget my name or not, I can't bring myself to lie. This. Is. AMAZING! I could never be this good ;_;

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • In my honest opinion the whole Pokemon breeding system in the game is retarded. I think she took some liberties with that and made it so it was genetically more random. If you really want to be nit picky a Gallade and Weavile can't even have babies since the Ralts line is stuck in an egg group that makes NO SENSE for it (being a very humanoid pokemon yet its NOT in the humanoid group but in the irregular group or something like that).

Its a RP anyway so some rules can be (and in the case of Pokemon IMHO) SHOULD be broken. Honestly the idea that an egg randomly (no one knows how it got there) appears overnight is just Nintendo's way to keep the rating down. A mother would know if she was going to have a child.

Lol. It is partially, but whatever, right?
    I think you can bend the rules a bit. In example, my newest character is actually Lydia's child(the Zorua from War 1), however we ended up w/ both a Zorua and Eevee egg. Soo yeah. XD

...w-well, the thought of making Lydia have an egg scene made me kinda...scared. D: So I just said they were 'there' when she woke up XDDD

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    You know, I totally should have made my character Sky Shaymin as a League of Legendaries...

OH WELL LOL.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • I can't think of anyone else using there original PR character. I know I'm using my HR character because i'm un-creative.

What happened to the 24hr GM thing, or has that not started yet. Seems like you don't have anyone on EST

Anyone like reading that post I made at the top of the last page :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Still working on Nick picture XD The fire came out real well. Should I post what I have done now, just for the sake of critiques?
    Post it if you want, not like anyone will care jk

Im a bit confused about when were starting, the 23rd if im correct?

@-DeepImpact- Haha you have exams!! Had to say it. xD

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • Here's Nicky!!!! I think the shading on him sucks, but I didn't really work on that very hard, and his left arm is a bit too small. I'm happy with everything else though :D He beh usin' fire punch :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    @Zapdos looks good, but why green fire? There something I missed? What did you use to make that? BTW I like the thing on his arm, looks cool.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • Dude, look at my SU. That's where all information on characters is. Mine is on pg. 2

I used Corel Painter, which came with my tablet, and I must thank SweetDreams for suggesting that specific tablet, so thanks :D

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Lol, I just noticed something. In the the plot Lu said that the Pokemon side was Utopia and the human side was Amity... On the map he did it the other way around X3

Oh yes, here's my SU of epicness :3

Pokemon SU:

Name:
    Dartanian Quickslash

Species:
    Gallade

Warrior

Special Appearance:
    Dartanian's "blade" on his head is blue with a gold tint and he's a darker shade of green.

Personality:
    Dartanian is distrustful of stranger and can act very cold and even once his trust is earned he may not be the kindest guy around. He inherited his mother's uncanny ability to 'read' others emotions. He's rather quiet most of the time, often going off on his own. If one of he feels that he or one of his friends is threatened he'll do whatever he can to defend them. He's curious about his parents and the outside world. He isn't comfortable in large crowds and if given to much attention may go berserk from the stress and his anger may get the best of him, but most of the time he is calm and level-headed.

History:
    Dartanian's mother, Silence Quickslash the Weavile, died in the first war in the Sinnoh region. She left him in the charge of her human friend Lilac Brown, and that is the closest thing the Gallade has to a mother. All his life he has lived on a small island off the coast of the Hoenn region, never once being permitted to go to the mainland. On their little island Lilac and Dartanian have lived in peace in log cabin that the human girl built over the first few years. Dartanian doesn't know much about his parents, the only information being what Lilac has told him of his mother. Ever since he evolved at the age of 10 with the help of a dawn stone Lilac brought home he has been training himself in case another war like the one described to him breaks out.
    One crisp winter morning Lilac came back from one of her supply trips to the mainland with the terrible news of the war. Dartanian begged Lilac to let him go join his fellow Pokemon. After days of his relentless begging, she finally gave in and let him go, thinking that maybe after he saw the horrors of war he would return but not realizing that somewhere inside him there was a lust for vengeance on the humans who had caused the death for mother. Convinced he was doing the right thing and eager to see the world, Dartanian left to join the Pokemon Entente.

Moveset (6 Max):

-Leaf Blade
    -Earthquake
    -Psychic
    -Focus Blast
    -Stone Edge
    -Hypnosis

Password (search the thread to find it):
    Revolution

Others (anything special?):
    He wears a silky blue cloth around his right wrist that belonged to Silence.

There wasn't much to put in history unless you want to hear every boring little detail of his island life XD
    I added the pic I drew to my SU :3 Might change it to the Illustrator-edited version once I'm done with it... Depends which one I think looks better.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    @Zapdos oh, lol I fail. What tablet did you get??

Im attempting to draw my character which is a pain in the butt considering He has a hat glasses and is smoking. xD I probobaly wasted 5-10 pages to draw him finally. I think it looks kinda bad, xD I only drew the top half of his body.
    I fail.. xD. I think this occ turned into a drawing party lol.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    @jumboshrimp Bamboo fun

The drawings are okay as long as they're related to the RP amiright?
    Hmm, looks pretty cool. I'll have to see about getting one of those. I would think drawings would be ok. As long as they are related to the RP. Although it's not like I have any authority..

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Anywhat, I merely tuned Methusaluh's human forms based on his actual form. And the only reason the shy Land Forme is a girl and the confident Sky Forme is a boy is not due to sexism, but it's a sort of play on the Confusian philosophy of Yin/Yang, where white/orange represents female, earth, and something else I forget. Black/blue represents male, heaven, and the anti- of the aforementioned thing I don't remember.

What is this I don't even...?

lol That's not what I mean xD

Here's Nicky!!!! I think the shading on him sucks, but I didn't really work on that very hard, and his left arm is a bit too small. I'm happy with everything else though :D He beh usin' fire punch :P

You're awesome! You should totally draw moar!

Post it if you want, not like anyone will care jk

Im a bit confused about when were starting, the 23rd if im correct?

@-DeepImpact- Haha you have exams!! Had to say it. xD

OMG YOU JUST DID NOT!

*takes out machine gun and goes on rampage*

I guess no one cares about me drawing all the RPing Pokemon... FINE THEN! *runs and weeps in a room corner*

Well, talks get swept away in our randomness, sooooooo x3 You should totally draw the Pokemon, I loved your Tyranitar drawing :D

Hmm, looks pretty cool. I'll have to see about getting one of those. I would think drawings would be ok. As long as they are related to the RP. Although it's not like I have any authority..

I'm the one with the authority here kid

making it clear. an LoL Legendary can have one Pokemon form, and one Human form (can be different gender)~

That clears everything xD

Different gender. Male Pokemon becomes Female Human, and goes and flirts with Human Male General.

...That's a weird thought.... lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back