• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[T] War Between Pokemon & Humans II - Severed Bonds [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
  • v_v

Let me rephrase. You don't send MY sniper out on the front lines. He'll be lucky to survive. Also, I seem to have forgotten, but did someone order a retreat?

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Unless said sniper has an under-barrel shotgun/flamethrower attachment.

Then you wouldn't be a Sniper considering how that would affect your ranged performance and real snipers don't need a Shotgun/Flamethrower because real Snipers go unseen and kill you before you get close :p (that or their spotter kills you instead).

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • run on sentence much...

You never know when that one guy you didn't see will come up behind you...
    or in a worse scenario, A group swarms you. That shotgun (Full shotgun, not under-barrel) you always keep by your side might save you life...

There are a lot of situations were a shotgun would come in handy for a sniper.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    The point is...RETREAT TO THE DANG SECOND FORT ALREADY!!!

Arsenic

Years
  • Damn it, Something happen already, like Lu posting, or more specific to me, Fortworth.

------Off-Topic------
    Anyone hear about the two armored trucks full of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 that were hijacked by armed robbers in France? CoD fans are the most pathetic things on this planet...

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Sorry, my brother is back home so I can't get on the comp as much and school has been keeping be pretty busy ^_^' I'll post ASAP

Ieyasu

This statement is false
    Years
  • Wow, where was I that whole time? I need to get back here...

I think I'll have Khufu commanding a minor unit up until the point where I return. Can someone give me a synopsis of what's happened lately so I can post again?

Arsenic

Years
  • Lets see...

I left captivity

The HR moved to Oldale

I drove to Oldale in my shiny (As shiny as a wasteland built car can get) new (Repeat last, but replace shiny with new) Caprino.

Diversion army went to Fort Alpha (First fort)

Most of the HR went to Fort Beta (Guess)

Small fights

some more small fights

a few more small fights

some snipes

throw in another small fight

Mark and Dartarian are talking in the woods

Any and all HR troops at Fort Alpha are SUPPOSED to be retreating to Bravo.

This is the complex version of what happened, down to just about the smallest details.
    You didn't miss much, unless you want to get into the out-of-RP drama that happened

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Oh, gosh... Um, I'll have a post up today or tomorrow. If I don't, somebody slap me(or, sense you can't really do that, go all RAWR over a VM) lol. :P

@Ieyasu - Wow, wow... I'm just realizing what your avatar is. Gawd, I should pay more attention, lol.

Although I'm glad this isn't going as fast as the original was... (although, now that I have near 24/7 access to a computer, except when I'm asleep/at school, I might be able to keep up with the original's pace...) I'm sad to see that it's this slow. I don't really help that fact... -.-'

Arsenic

Years
  • @NKZM No, no you don't :D

I vote we do something to give our RP a jump start (Purple Nurple/T*tty twister)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Okay, I said I'd post, so I will. But...

...What exactly is going on? There's the 50 swifts attacking Oldale... I believe they are fighting the humans at their fort on Route 103 or something, so is anybody at Mauville? 'Cause I believe I was going to be in the Mauville battle, but it seems that there is nobody there to interact with... and I don't really know how to kick off the battle there, but wouldn't that be Herodes job anyways?

So, I'm just a bit confused and require some amount of clarification, if anybody minds~?

Arsenic

Years
  • The pokes haven't gone to mauville, you guys are waiting on Nocturnal.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    The problem is, guys, that Lu is just not posting, which is becoming a problem. The main force, where all the other Pokemon are, is supposed to be attacking Mauville during the fight with the 50 swifts on Route 103. However, Lu needs to post it beginning. If he fails to do that soon, as Co-GM, I'll take over and get that part started.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    As far as Lu told me, he's pretty busy with life right now. I think I saw him online on FB today... but I can't be sure since FB Chat has been really screwy for me >.< Anyways, next time I catch him online, I'll be sure to pester ask him about War :D If he doesn't plan on posting soon, I'll ask him to give SV permission to bunny his char. for a while :DDD

Arsenic

Years
  • I do believe if he doesn't post, he will be bunnied one way or another, so there is really no point in asking.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I do believe if he doesn't post, he will be bunnied one way or another, so there is really no point in asking.

Well, it's pretty important, really. It's his character after all, we don't actually have the right to control it without his permission, because it would be considered stealing, lol. But anyways, he probably might come back in time, and post as well~ If he doesn't, me, or SV will be sure to try and talk to him 8D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back