• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Sinnoh: Dimensions [T] [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

タイラー

Stress
Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Well, as for my chars schooling, He went to a gym academy some where in the outback of sinnoh.

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Just an idea mark, due to the fact that your char is also wanting to be a gym leader (I think) maybe we met at the Academy

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
  • Welps, my character was homeschooled on how to get her man. Also, who dares to be her rival?

Not that others shouldn't do it - if anything it gives more depth to the characters' histories - but I feel, at least for me, I'mma let any rivalries form IC. And likewise, I imagine the whole connection of rivalries is going to end up more like a massive web than anything :P EVERYONE IS RIVAL PEOPLE GOOD YAY HAPPY

With any luck, we may well end up with rivalries as classic as the original Red/Blue. I guess it's just a shame none of us named our characters after a profanity.

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
    Years
  • Not that others shouldn't do it - if anything it gives more depth to the characters' histories - but I feel, at least for me, I'mma let any rivalries form IC. And likewise, I imagine the whole connection of rivalries is going to end up more like a massive web than anything :P EVERYONE IS RIVAL PEOPLE GOOD YAY HAPPY

I'm doing the exact same thing. :P

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Name: Logan Connolly
    Appearance:

pokemon_trainer_by_castiboy-d24iia8.png

Logan is 6'4" and weighs 190 pounds.

Personality:

Logan is the strong, silent type, very focused on his goals instead of making friends. Logan is very shy as well and does not like to meet new people, but keeps close relationships with the few people he decides or is forced into talking to. Logan is very goal-oriented, and once he has an accomplishment in sight, he works relentlessly to achieve what he set out to do. Logan is a very calm and quiet person, and even in extreme situations he keeps his cool. Logan is prepared for his pokemon journey, learning from his father a former competitive battler in his own right. What his father has done motivates Logan to become better as a trainer. Logan is a clever person, and is always thinking of a new plan, unless it involves being sociable. Logan has a fear of large groups of people, and will leave the area if he is caught in one. It is tough to get a straight answer when talking to Logan, as he hides nearly everything about him from others.

Starter Pokémon: Duskull, Male. Moves: Leer, Night Shade, Disable, Foresight

What are your goals?: Logan's goal in regards to pokemon training is to one day be able to make a living off of it, just like his father has done. Logan also holds a personal drive to become better at battling than his father, to prove himself. On top of that, Logan wants to see the world.

If my SU sucks too much, just let me know I'm re-learning how to RP good I'm working out my kinks

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Exactly how many people are in this at the moment? Sandgem Town is going to be very active lol.

Also, do we have to follow the in game mechanics where you can only find certain pokemon on the route it is on in game? Also, will all 719 pokemon be in it?

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    I checked on the "were you accepted or not" thread and were already accepted. Unless thats not how it works >,<

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2023
    I checked on the "were you accepted or not" thread and were already accepted. Unless thats not how it works >,<

Nah, that's the acceptance for this thread, the OOC. The IC hasn't been approved yet and that's where the actual RP takes place. :U Hope that helps it make more sense!

Etherion

Can i still signup? If i do this will be my first rp ever :)

And can someone teach me how to make simple css backgrounds. Thanks in advanceœuikl

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2023
    Lol whats css. I havent heard that term before

CSS is the coding used to make fancy effects in threads. If you look at the first post in this thread, it was made to look like that using CSS. It's kind of like a much more intensive version of HTML, if that makes sense.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    where is our gm? they havnt posted in this thread in 3/4 days. any word on the ic yet?

GM doesn't have control over when the IC is up, it's up to the section mods once the GM submits the thread, they approve/deny threads every few days so it shouldn't be too much longer

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    GM doesn't have control over when the IC is up, it's up to the section mods once the GM submits the thread, they approve/deny threads every few days so it shouldn't be too much longer

lol i know, but the last they said was that the ic was on the way soon. does that mean it was already submitted or has he not finished yet? i hope for the former, its been 3/4 days, which imo is plenty of time to craft an ic thread. im just curious as to why he hasnt popped his head in and answered some of the posters questions or accepted/denied their sign ups.

Etherion

so.... can i still signup? can i use CSS even though im not supporter/mod?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back