• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Vesperia Mafia (Game Over)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
when you have new kittens and a dinner reservation at Be Our Guest at Disney.

That said though post incoming.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
M1mZoY8.png
? END GAME
Tracking down Ragou was easy after Raven's and Repede encounter with him the night prior. With the others dead he would have fled back to the capital for safety. There was no one else that he could hire or hide behind to try to take down the group.

Once the group caught up to Ragou his death was swift. Yuri took it upon himself to stab the magistrate and push him into a river nearby. He wasn't going to stand and play around with the fool. With him dead, getting Flynn and Estelle out of the castle should be a piece of cake with Ioder on their side.

And that's the first thing Ioder did. Flynn and Estelle were free and while Flynn wasn't in complete approval of what Yuri had done if Ioder was going to let it slide then there was nothing more to say.

"The law was never going to arrest them," Yuri commented to the knight after he was freed. Flynn couldn't argue with that so he agreed. Now that they're gone he'll do his best to change the capital so that people like Ragou, Cumore, and Alexei can and will be arrested. That way Yuri doesn't have to continue down the path of being a vigilante.

Meanwhile Duke comes out from wherever the hell he was. Now that the Imperial Knights are gone he can do his own thing. Which may or may not be trying to rid the humans but that's a story for another time.

Brave Vesperia had won. The Imperial Knights are no more.

RAGOU IS DEAD. PARANOIA_ WAS RAGOU

Fletch, Home, Nakuzami, Johnny, Selena Fluorspar, gimmepie, Salzzorah, BidoofFTW, Sparkin, L'Belle won the game as Brave Vesperia!
Abby won the game as Duke![/b]

[a id]players3[/a id]
M1mZoY8.png
? PLAYERS
Ash as GM

SirDolan as Don Whitehorse
Aaron as Flynn Scifo
Melody as Estelle
HyperMorian as Yeager
Bardothren as Alexei Dimonia
Desinishon as Schwann Brigade LeBlanc
jdthebud as Cumore
purplecicadaas Zagi
Paranoia_ as Ragou
Johnny as ???
Nakuzami as Rita Mordio
gimmepie as Repede
Home as Karol Capel
Fletch as Yuri Lowell
L'Belle as Schwann Brigade Boccos
Abby as Duke Pantarei
Salzorrah as Patty Fleur
Selena Flourspar as Judith
Bidoof FTW as Ioder
Sparkin as Schwann Brigade Adecor

[a id]players[/a id]
M1mZoY8.png
? PLAYERS
Sign me the fuck up.

I've got no games right now so...

Yes please. c:

Sure, why not?

in please! more games means more practice!

I'm in tararararara

Don't know this game, but i'm in.

I'm starting the second half

I'm bored and would like in on this

Kind of ironic considering how much is going on at work for me lol

make that 4 :)

? [alink id=players3]PLAYERS[/alink id] ?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
If I never reminded Fletch that he hasn't claimed the sword I gave him, I would have scumread him instead of you, and that would def be so bad if he was mafia rip

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
interested on johnny's distracting role? what secrets are you talking about?

Back