• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Vesperia Mafia (Game Over)

Years
  • Go town! I know you guys will figure it out c:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Um, no, Desi had a fabbed sword.

Meaning he tried to use it to stab someone, and it killed him instead.

But now we know to kill one of the Schwann brigade, so that'll be cute.

The person with my blastia can either reveal purplecicada or one of the claimed Schwann members. Of course, it only matters if the holder is killed, anyways, but it's there to be used.

Sparkin

The fact that Sparkin said that I "must" be mafia seems like he's trying to shift attention off of himself and onto me. It could be any one of us.

I don't get it. Why Desi wouldn't cc when I claimed my role when I almost got lynched? He could've killed a mafia and make him a innocent automatically. Why not do that, especially when it's a role that hasn't any special abilities, making the mafia target someone with a stronger role? That doesn't seem right.
    The one who's shifting the attention is you, Paranoia, by saying that it could be any of us. If you were really LeBlanc, you'd point the fingers at me or L'Belle.
    And, let's see, why were you the last to claim a role? Obviously, you silenced Desi, and waited for all of us to claim a role, then, you'd know the role that Desi has, avoiding being cc'ed. And now, this kill would make it impossible for Desi to cc you, making it easier to blend, but it only makes you more suspicious.

Um, no, Desi had a fabbed sword.

Meaning he tried to use it to stab someone, and it killed him instead.

But now we know to kill one of the Schwann brigade, so that'll be cute.

The person with my blastia can either reveal purplecicada or one of the claimed Schwann members. Of course, it only matters if the holder is killed, anyways, but it's there to be used.

It's not cute when you're part of the Brigade...

Now, don't bother giving me a sword. After that statement, I'll be sure to not use it.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • ^ I am almost absolutely sure it's Drewbie that's lying, he's been playing the most scummy out of the three and the fact that desi waits until now to use it (L'belle claimed a while ago, right?) when Drewbie is the only new claim, very suspicious. I'd rather flip the lynch onto Drewbie here.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ? NIGHT FOUR
    While the Schwann Brigade fought off knights Raven knocks on Yuri's door at the Dahngrest Inn.

"What is it, Old man?" Yuri asked. He's tired after earlier today and was ready to go to sleep.

"I found where Cumore is," Raven responds. The moment Yuri hears he grabs his sword and opens the door.

"What are we waiting for? Let's get that bastard." Alexei was dead. Flynn and Estelle, the two who would most likely hate him killing anyone, are still locked up in the castle. This may be his only chance.

"Let us get at him too," Judith and the remainder of the group goes over to Yuri and Raven. Yuri only smirks at the group.

"There's not going to be much of a fight," Yuri says. Although Cumore was a Captain he had never heard about him actually fighting. But either way he was just as much of a pain in the ass as Alexei. Once he's dead there will be no one sending parents off into the desert in search of something.

It doesn't take them long to get to where he was last spotted. And just as Raven was told there Cumore was with a few of his knights. Yuri didn't hesitate to take out his sword and make his way to the captain himself with the others' help. They surround him and, despite the cries of Cumore saying they will regret this, Yuri swings his sword for the final blow.

Two down. Two more to go.

CUMORE IS DEAD. JDTHEBUD WAS CUMORE

DAY FIVE WILL BEGIN IN APPROX. 24 HRS (JUNE 8TH 5-8PM)

[a id]players3[/a id]
    ? PLAYERS
    Ash as GM

SirDolan as Don Whitehorse
    Aaron as Flynn Scifo
    Melody as Estelle
    HyperMorian as Yeager
    Bardothren as Alexei Dimonia
    Desinishon as one of the Schwann Brigade
    jdthebud as Cumore
    Johnny as ???
    purplecicada as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Home as ???
    Fletch as ???
    L'Belle as ???
    Abby as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    Selena Flourspar as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Paranoia_ as ???
    Sparkin as ???

[a id]players[/a id]
    ? PLAYERS
    Sign me the fuck up.

I've got no games right now so...

Yes please. c:

Sure, why not?

in please! more games means more practice!

I'm in tararararara

Don't know this game, but i'm in.

I'm starting the second half

I'm bored and would like in on this

Kind of ironic considering how much is going on at work for me lol

make that 4 :)

? [alink id=players3]PLAYERS[/alink id] ?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ⚔ DAY FIVE
    Night had come and the group had settled in for the night. All but a few who had an unsettling feeling. Repede, Yuri, and Raven were all still awake in their room, only Karol snoozing the night away. Eventually the three leave the kid and the girls behind and slip outside.

"YURI LOWEEEELLLLL!!!!"

Yuri sighs. There was only one person who would be calling out his name like that and it was none other than Zagi. He draws his sword and the moment Zagi comes down he easily deflects his attack. Meanwhile Repede perks his ears and looks in a different direction.

".. I got 'im. Ya just take care of this guy," Raven responds before leaving with Repede to the shadows. Someone else was there and Raven intends on making sure they didn't get in the way of Yuri's and Zagi's fight.

The fight doesn't last long as Yuri easily overpowers Zagi. With a swift swing of his sword he cuts him down and ends his life. Zagi might have had power, but he was still no match for the vigilante.

Once Zagi was dead Raven and Repede come back to join with Yuri. The three then head back into the Inn. If all goes well tomorrow will be the final day.

ZAGI IS DEAD. PURPLECICADA WAS ZAGI

NIGHT SIX (POSSIBLY) WILL BEGIN IN APPROX. 48 HRS (JUNE 10TH 5-8PM)

[a id]players3[/a id]
    ⚔ PLAYERS
    Ash as GM

SirDolan as Don Whitehorse
    Aaron as Flynn Scifo
    Melody as Estelle
    HyperMorian as Yeager
    Bardothren as Alexei Dimonia
    Desinishon as one of the Schwann Brigade
    jdthebud as Cumore
    purplecicadaas Zagi
    Johnny as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Home as ???
    Fletch as ???
    L'Belle as ???
    Abby as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    Selena Flourspar as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Paranoia_ as ???
    Sparkin as ???

[a id]players[/a id]
    ⚔ PLAYERS
    Sign me the fuck up.

I've got no games right now so...

Yes please. c:

Sure, why not?

in please! more games means more practice!

I'm in tararararara

Don't know this game, but i'm in.

I'm starting the second half

I'm bored and would like in on this

Kind of ironic considering how much is going on at work for me lol

make that 4 :)

→ [alink id=players3]PLAYERS[/alink id] ←

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • [VOTE] Paranoia_

this is the last scum right? idk why zagi died though?

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • so i just posted again in the bird mafia lol.

I HOPE WE GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • cool

[Lynch] Drewbie

could've gone really bad if we kept going with that Serena-Johnny debate

Back